Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari (1850 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2021
He would no longer say the things he had been saying- Igbo elders begs Buhari

The leader of the Igbo delegation who met President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday, Mbazulike Amaechi has promised to "control" the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader, Nnamdi Kanu should the former release him from detention.

Amaechi made this known while calling for a political solution to Kanu’s trial and the insecurity issue in the South East, describing the situation in the region as “painful and pathetic.

The former minister asked the President to withdraw the military from the South East and he will ensure Kanu does not contravene the laws of the country.

“He would no longer say the things he had been saying,” stressing that he could control him, “not because I have anything to do with IPOB, but I am highly respected in Igboland today".

“I don’t want to leave this planet without peace returning to my country. I believe in one big, united Nigeria, a force in Africa. Mr President, I want you to be remembered as a person who saw Nigeria burning, and you quenched the fire.”

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3113462

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2021
These set of Igbo leaders begging for the release of the criminal Nnamdi Kanu are just wicked, confused and lack human conscience.

Buhari greatest mistake will be to ever accede to this ridiculous request which we all know he won't anyway.

Let him ( Nnamdi Kanu) face the terror he was unleashing on people too moreover let's not forget so soon that buhari has died according to Nnamdi Kanu and his left and right ears are blocked, so why begging living Jubril Al Sudan to release Nnamdi Kanu?

Anyone asking for unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu should also ask for the unconditional resurrection of those killed by Igbos ( harmless innocent men and women, children and youth wasted by these Ipob people)

All these elders might as well donate each members of their families to be slaughtered like animals so that they can see what others are passing through silently in pain.

Nnamdi must face justice and it must be served. Those his groups murdered must get justice so that they can finally rest in peace.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Baawaa(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2021
The former minister asked the President to withdraw the military from the South East and he will ensure Kanu does not contravene the laws of the country.

“He would no longer say the things he had been saying,” stressing that he could control him, “not because I have anything to do with IPOB, but I am highly respected in Igboland today".
They should write undertaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Golan007: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Buhari should not accede to their demand.

7 Likes

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by XXXXTENTACION: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Kanu really disturb Buhari aswear... cheesy
Jubril El sudani...
Even the nairaland zombies crying above really kollect knockout from kanu... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Vanguard is not a newspaper rather a pay as you go journalism like their fellow proscribed journalist salem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2021
If you think Nnamdi-Kanu send you then you need to ask udele the Buffon paid to demonize kanu

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by seunmsg(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Amaechi made this known while calling for a political solution to Kanu’s trial and the insecurity issue in the South East, describing the situation in the region as “painful and pathetic.

“I don’t want to leave this planet without peace returning to my country. I believe in one big, united Nigeria, a force in Africa. Mr President, I want you to be remembered as a person who saw Nigeria burning, and you quenched the fire.”

My fellow Igbos, when are we cancelling the efulefu that made the above statement? grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:
If you think Nnamdi-Kanu send you then you need to ask udele the Buffon paid to demonize kanu

Kanu is an empty vessel.

He must be executed by firing squad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:
Buhari should not accede to their demand.

No sane being will accede to such reckless request from some so called misguided elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2021
seunmsg:

My fellow Igbos, when are we cancelling the efulefu that made the above statement? grin grin grin

Igbos are useless. They have now resorted to taking meth drugs out of frustration.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by nwele2017: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:
These set of Igbo leaders begging for the release of the criminal Nnamdi Kanu are just wicked, confused and lack human conscience.

Buhari greatest mistake will be to ever accede to this ridiculous request which we all know he won't anyway.

Let him ( Nnamdi Kanu) face the terror he was unleashing on people too moreover let's not forget so soon that buhari has died according to Nnamdi Kanu and his left and right ears are blocked, so why begging living Jubril Al Sudan to release Nnamdi Kanu?

Anyone asking for unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu should also ask for the unconditional resurrection of those killed by Igbos ( harmless innocent men and women, children and youth wasted by these Ipob people)

All these elders might as well donate each members of their families to be slaughtered like animals so that they can see what others are passing through silently in pain.

Nnamdi must face justice and it must be served. Those his groups murdered must get justice so that they can finally rest in peace.

You would have made more sense if you were able to back your claims with evidence.
Even Nigeria government cannot provide evidence for this claims you guys have been reciting always. Little wonder the couldn't charge him base on all this claims.
The 7 count amended charges against him are based on what he supposedly said not did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Kanu is an empty vessel.

So what stop you from executing him
Tell your brave slave master to do that
This is not cultist or robbery that edo are known for
You can tell the impostor to give you chance as an executioner

1 Like

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Can he also un-kill and un-destroy the people and property his goons ended?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2021
nwele2017:

You would have made more sense if you were able to back your claims with evidence.
Even Nigeria government cannot provide evidence for this claims you guys have been reciting always. Little wonder the couldn't charge him base on all this claims.
The 7 count amended charges against him are based on what he supposedly said not did.
Don’t mind them
They have evidence yet continue adjourning a case
I asked

1 Like

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
Can he also un-kill and un-destroy the people and property his goons ended?
Yes once you show him the grave of your parents
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Kanu is an empty vessel.

You have said this since till you kidnapped him
Execute him nah
What is keeping you
Blablablablabla
Even you will run and leave Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Golan007: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

Don’t mind them
They have evidence yet continue adjourning a case
I asked

Rittenhouse case was only concluded just yesterday.

Cool down.
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2021
nwele2017:

Why not donate any of your family members to be slaughtered by Igbos then that will be a good move towards securing his release unconditionally.

Those who died didn't do so out of nature, they were mercilessly killed by Igbos.

Be a good example by donating your members for slaughtering.

1 Like

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

So what stop you from executing him
Tell your brave slave master to do that
This is not cultist or robbery that edo are known for
You can tell the impostor to give you chance as an executioner

Kanu should enjoy his long ride to prison. He is already a damned and condemned soul.

The criminal will die in a more painful way.

Osagyefo is not an Edo word. Go to school Igbos no go gree na only to drink meth out of frustration Dem sabi.

Osagyefo is a Ghanaian word... otondo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by christistruth01: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
How would the families of those he ordered Murdered get Justice if he is released ?

Just asking

They should instead beg for him not to be hanged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Why not donate any of your family members to be slaughtered by Igbos then that will be a good move towards securing his release unconditionally.

Those who died didn't do so out of nature, they were mercilessly killed by Igbos.

Be a good example by donating your members for slaughtering.
Your fellow media rat said worst

Where is he
Not even in benue
They killed him in Abuja

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

You have said this since till you kidnapped him
Execute him nah
What is keeping you
Blablablablabla
Even you will run and leave Nairaland

Empty talks as usual.

Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

Next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Kanu should enjoy his long ride to prison. He is already a damned and condemned soul.

The criminal will die in a more painful way.

Osagyefo is not an Edo word. Go to school Igbos no go gree na only to drink meth out of frustration Dem sabi.

Osagyefo is a Ghanaian word... otondo.
You can choose any dog name you want
You are still a media rat
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Empty talks as usual.

Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

Next.
Open more thread on kanu nah
Poverty induce propaganda I don’t blame you if not for wretchedness
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

Your fellow media rat said worst

Where is he
Not even in benue
They killed him in Abuja

Igbos lack Sense. From the topic they are dragging me to another thing.

Umu bingos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by christistruth01: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

No sane being will accede to such reckless request from some so called misguided elders.

Those must have been the Type of elders that misled Gen Ironsi into the Calamitous decisions that got him Killed by his own Soldiers in 1966

1 Like

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by JAMO84: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
We need to hear it directly from the werey himself.

We need to hear him denounce ipob and place a curse on any ipob terrorist that dare kill anyone again.

We need to hear him beg for his freedom and pledge allegiance to the federal republic of Nigerian. Otherwise:

HE DIE THERE

1 Like

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Igbos lack Sense. From the topic they are dragging me to another thing.

Umu bingos.
Kanu name alone feed you and your generation and many of your likes open more thread in him

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

You can choose any dog name you want
You are still a media rat

No wonder it is said that Igbos member are worst illiterates and touts in streets of abs and Abia.

Kwame Nkrumah rightly referred to as Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah.

Ipob go school...go school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

Open more thread on kanu nah
Poverty induce propaganda I don’t blame you if not for wretchedness
Empty noises.

Too many words can'tt fill a basket.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Need To Save His Political Prowess Now / Exposing Nnamdi kanu The Fraudster / President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.