Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo (3087 Views)

Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin / Expose Those Sponsoring Kanu & Igboho, Or Keep Quiet - Reps Tell Buhari / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Just asking for a friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by daomi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
daomi:
Tinubu
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Fahdiga(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
That's Igboho. I was there live and I saw him trying to escape

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:

Why didn't he turn to cat as usual and escape .. that way, he won't stress too much like a thief grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Fahdiga(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why didn't he turn to cat as usual and escape .. that way, he won't stress too much like a thief grin
His Juju failed him

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by iKingsley(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
E no go better for those Yorubas that laughed at MNK.
MNK will remain a legend, in life and in death cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by flamingREED(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:

I was right on the other thread.
You're Fulani.

You're all desperately trying to save the bloody Nation. But there's hope for you..
Are you aware that Zamfara gold can sustain you for 300 years?

5 Likes

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Fahdiga(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
flamingREED:

I was right on the other thread.
You're Fulani.

You're all desperately trying to save the bloody Nation. But there's hope for you..
Are you aware that Zamfara gold can sustain you for 300 years?
I am a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Unik3030: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
His Juju failed him
the same u trying to hail him as d greatest Yoruba man cos for your mind u are happy cos he's causing commotions n now u are mocking him,I believe the yorubas lumping the Yoruba n Igbo cause can see through your deceit now

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Fahdiga(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Unik3030:
the same u trying to hail him as d greatest Yoruba man cos for your mind u are happy cos he's causing commotions n now u are mocking him,I believe the yorubas lumping the Yoruba n Igbo cause can see through your deceit now
Did his Juju failed him yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Guestlander: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hehehe, a sorry thread for sissies who thought Yoruba will be scared of police.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by ProfessorBerlin(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na Tinubu

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by vasel15: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just asking for a friend

Fulani fail we won't fall for this divide and rule

3 Likes

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Mossadd: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
I am a Yoruba man
we reject you and your generation

5 Likes

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Why be say na police dey fall
Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by delzbaba(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chai this police man neva chop,,poor man.
Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:

That's what paining all of you, you keep opening dumb threads up and down. grin grin
Whereas the same Fulani zombies here that mocked MNK are also here mocking Igboho.

Some southern youths have tiny emotional brains. Fulani zombies using you to catch cruise.

PrinceOfLagos has been in severe pain since, opening emotional threads all over Nairaland thinking he's retaliating on Yorubas.
Fulani zombies using you all to catch cruise online and offline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Daniel058(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Some peoples need to Add "Japa" to their names grin
Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by iKingsley(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

That's what paining all of you, you keep opening dumb threads up and down. grin grin
Whereas the same Fulani zombies here that mocked MNK are also here mocking Igboho.

Some southern youths have tiny emotional brains. Fulani zombies using you to catch cruise.

PrinceOfLagos has been in severe pain since, opening emotional threads all over Nairaland thinking he's retaliating on Yorubas.
Fulani zombies using you all to catch cruise online and offline.
why would it pain me when I am certain that those who hate me are colossal failure.
I don't need to attack you before I can defeat you grin

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Daniel058:
Some peoples need to Add "Japa" to their names grin
grin
Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
why would it pain me when I am certain that those who hate me are colossal failure.
I don't need to attack you before I can defeat you grin

Keep consoling yourself while your frail emotion betrays you. grin

You're not pained, but you guys keep jumping all over Igboho threads to display your weak emotions.

Na ordinary zombies they use all of you catch cruise here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by iKingsley(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Keep consoling yourself while your frail emotion betrays you. grin

You're not pained, but you guys keep jumping all over Igboho threads to display your weak emotions.

Na ordinary zombies they use all of you catch cruise here.
how come you know about us if you are not following us? What makes you different? grin
Zone B grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by proxillin(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
the rally happened...

if them born u well..all the bragados...it still happened..

stop trying to save face...

they are protesters...they are not soldiers...

they are peaceful
Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
how come you know about us if you are not following us? What makes you different? grin
Zone B grin

I don't have to follow you, whenever I open threads here for today news update, I would see your moniker and pained emotional posts littered everywhere on the threads. grin grin
If you don't have sense now, zombies will drive you to the point of crying. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
Exactly my thought, they called MNK all sorts of names, the used pictures of Operation Python Dance to do caricature, they called Igbos all sorts of names e.g. chest beaters.
Let them enjoy their own version of inhumanity.
Look at the irony of this whole shit, they said.MNK is a coward that why didn't he come back and fight.
This is just police ohhhhhh, military never start their own they have started crying up and down
They are now shouting Oduduwa and Biafra Republic
Mak everybody answer en papa name

1 Like

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Brother Sunday, we are still waiting for you at the protest ground in ojota o, come out of hiding and lead us .
Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by iKingsley(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

I don't have to follow you, whenever I open threads here for today news update, I would see your moniker and pained emotional posts littered everywhere on the threads. grin grin
If you don't have sense now, zombies will drive you to the point of crying. grin
hide your head in shame that you are following me and pained because what you guys wished for MNK is now happening to the Hero , Igboho

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
hide your head in shame that you are following me and pained because what you guys wished for MNK is now happening to the Hero , Igboho

Kid, your pains and emotions are very easily seen everywhere on thread, I don't have to stress myself following you. grin

Let me school you a bit. Except zombies here, no well-meaning Yoruba have time wishing MNK any ill. Yorubas are too heterogeneous for that, many Yorubas don't even know difference between SS and SE. Moreover, we're all fighting for the same goal, it's your fellow tribesmen traitors like Joe Igbokwe who wish MNK evil and celebrated his capture together with their almajiri allies.
Even though you know that, some Igbos always like twisting things and lying to themselves to put all the blame on Yorubas in order to freely envy and hate on Yorubas. Many of you were pained Igboho escaped being captured. But when I heard MNK was taken, it wasn't a thing of joy because I know he's a freedom fighter. Same with many Yorubas all over.

Same way you lie to yourself, twist things and attribute posts from zombies here to Yorubas, inorder to have fake reasons to express your hate on Yorubas.

I know you guys, don't let me write so much. The same hatred MNK had for Yorubas initially but I'm happy recently he has learnt Yorubas are not Igbos enemies, reason why he worked for unity with Yorubas lately, it's sad how things are now.

Just like MNK stopped hating on Yorubas, most of you kids would realise that later when you grow up more, so it's a waste of time for me getting emotional by the petty hate of some Igbo kids on Nairaland. grin You're my brothers although you people are not perfect, Yorubas have their faults too but we still have to accept and love one another.

I wish good for all my southern family and all innocent well meaning Nigerians even those in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo by Haywhymido(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Asking for a friend also, what is the man on uniform doing on the ground?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Mazi Onyeka Celebrates Victory With US Team Flaunting Biafran Flag / Breaking: Finally, Tinubu's Real Parents Revealed (picture, Proofs) / BDC CAP DOLLARS @580 Starting From 15/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.