Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo (2960 Views)

"Why Christian, Muslim North Won’t Vote Bola Tinubu" - Sani Mohammed (Photo) / Card Reader Rejects Lai Mohammed (Photo) / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:

You think the mod here don’t verify before putting it up on front page
Verify a fake Twitter account undecided Her account on Twitter is f--king verified undecided Google is your friend Mr Man, you are disgracing yourself undecided Just admit you uploaded a tweet from her fake account

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:

Upload the screenshot of the Twitter account and let compare with the one I uploaded
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
To think some silly yorubas thought you were one of them!
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by InaNla(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:

You are a professional liars.

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:

I don’t think what she said was bad

Depends on who is interpreting it

People demonize the whole tribe coz of few criminals and miscreants among them

It’s a way of telling people that not all Fulani are bad
You uploaded a Twitter account of someone who made a foolish tweet and you claim the account belongs to her undecided
You are a disgrace Mr Man, you should hide your face in shame undecided

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by InaNla(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

You uploaded a Twitter account of someone who made a foolish tweet and you claim the account belongs to her undecided
You are a disgrace Mr Man, you should hide your face in shame undecided

A big shame and anarchist.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:

A big shame and anarchist.
And he was busy insulting everyone
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by InaNla(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

And he was busy insulting everyone

A cow will remain a cow no matter how you try to refurbish it. grin

A liar can never change.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:

A cow will remain a cow no matter how you try to refurbish it. grin

A liar can never change.
He should admit he made a mistake, but trying to justify his lies undecided
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by InaNla(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

He should admit he made a mistake, but trying to justify his lies undecided

It was never a mistake, they are propagandists, online thugs and cyberbullies.

They will all live to regret all their actions against humanities.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:

It was never a mistake, they are propagandists, online thugs and cyberbullies.

They will all live to regret all their actions against humanities.
Propagandists with lies, imagine the damage this is useless like can cause
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by InaNla(f): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

Propagandists with lies, imagine the damage this is useless like can cause

They strives in Lies after the order of APC as a demonic janjanweed party.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by 2elliot: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

You should've posted a screenshot of her tweet instead undecided
I no get time to trade word with you
See as your reply humble because sarrki na northerner. But if it were to be a suspected easter, you go foam from your mouth. Truly, brute force always keeps the black slave in check.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by SmartPolician: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
If all Fulanis were as educated and brilliant as this lady, I am sure nobody would have a problem with them.

But then, the problem is that Buhari, who has no proven O'level certificate, is leading the country with some of the world's most educated people.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by 2elliot: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

You should've posted a screenshot of her tweet instead undecided
I no get time to trade word with you
Lol. See as sarrki humble u with insult. You should be ashamed of yourself. Spineless idiat.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
2elliot:
See as your reply humble because sarrki na northerner. But if it were to be a suspected easter, you go foam from your mouth. Truly, brute force always keeps the black slave in check.
undecided I should be throwing insult up and down like you undecided humble who undecided

1 Like

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by Almaigaa: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:
“Just a reminder na we Fulani runs United Nation…”

UN Deputy Secretary-General, Amina Mohammed Pictured In Traditional Fulani outfit!

Credit: Twitter | MohAhmed02

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Modified

Fulani Amaka.
Northerners are special people, they are known and respected World wide. IGBOS should emulate them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. See as sarrki humble u with insult. You should be ashamed of yourself. Spineless idiat.
Guy, me and you dey dragging anything So your strength na insult undecided
Insult sarrki with facts is better than behaving like an animal undecided

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by Almaigaa: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin but we run Drug trafficking operation Africa (DTOA), biggest and only Child factory in the world, talkless of kidnapping, extortion, internet scam, cultism... And we recently add terrorism into resume. So we pass una

You are referring to BIAFRANS. That's their identity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by 2elliot: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy, me and you dey dragging anything So your strength na insult undecided
Insult sarrki with facts is better than behaving like an animal undecided
I no ever sure sey you be my ijaw brother. Why u allow the aboki call you crackhead and you sheepishly kept mum. Chai! Ari mbali gha(u no try).
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
2elliot:
I no ever sure sey you be my ijaw brother. Why u allow the aboki call you crackhead and you sheepishly kept mum. Chai! Ari mbali gha(u no try).
Will insulting him make any difference But exposing him for the world to see is far better, Sarrki is viewing the threads and he can't comment undecided
Social media is full of insults, so am very use to it.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by 2elliot: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:

Will insulting him make any difference But exposing him for the world to see is far better, Sarrki is viewing the threads and he can't comment undecided
Social media is full of insults, so am very use to it.
Nairaland bants no reach anywhere, na cruise. Being a gentle man here doesn't pay anyone unless you know people here in real life and so protecting your person. But if na true sey u be ijaw, binaowei no allow person ride u here.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by QuotaSystem: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:

I don’t think what she said was bad

Depends on who is interpreting it

People demonize the whole tribe coz of few criminals and miscreants among them

It’s a way of telling people that not all Fulani are bad

They can roll in pains and push propaganda till they drop dead but the greatness of the Fulani across the world can NEVER leave the headlines cheesy cool.

Is it Aliko Dangote in industrialization and wealth?

Is it Abdulsamad Rabiu in business and unmatched philanthropy all over Africa?

Is it Amina Mohammed in international diplomacy and global affairs?

Is it Jelani Aliyu in innovation, automobile technology and electric cars?

Is it the fact that Fulani are the ONLY ethnic group with FIVE serving democratically elected Presidents in Africa?
It is then utterly ridiculous and funny that some frustrated bigoted miscreants think that the crimes of a tiny militia minority of the great Fulanis would be what defines them cool

He who God has blessed, no man can curse cool cool

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by tutudesz: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
2elliot:
Nairaland bants no reach anywhere, na cruise. Being a gentle man here doesn't pay anyone unless you know people here in real life and so protecting your person. But if na true sey u be ijaw, binaowei no allow person ride u here.
You need to leave nairaland and enter real social media were nobody can ban you.
Personally I don't like insulting others

1 Like

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by QuotaSystem: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
If all Fulanis were as educated and brilliant as this lady, I am sure nobody would have a problem with them.

But then, the problem is that Buhari, who has no proven O'level certificate, is leading the country with some of the world's most educated people.

You sir, must be living under a rock, as that's the only possible rational conclusion considering the asinine statement you just made.

At the risk of sounding immodest; in my household alone, EVERY single person is a graduate with advanced international degrees and I'm just a random sample. Don't be a victim of sentiment-driven ignorance.
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by CSTRR: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by africapeople: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
At the end you ended up saying absolutely NOTHING, what has your lineage having degrees got to do with Buhari been a certificateless and clueless leader, or aren’t you ashamed despite your family’s international degrees you are still being ruled by one nepa bill holder ?
QuotaSystem:

You sir, must be living under a rock, as that's the only possible rational conclusion considering the asinine statement you just made.

At the risk of sounding immodest; in my household alone, EVERY single person is a graduate with advanced international degrees and I'm just a random sample. Don't be a victim of sentiment-driven ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by InaNla(f): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
africapeople:
At the end you ended up saying absolutely NOTHING, what has your lineage having degrees got to do with Buhari been a certificateless and clueless leader, or aren’t you ashamed despite your family’s international degrees you are still being ruled by one nepa bill holder ?

grin
Re: Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo by Arthurity1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
The BMC ape is back... As brainless as ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I saw one Rapist From Rivers State at Shekarau’s Homecoming – Gov Wike / Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi / A yoruba Man is Contesting For Abia National Assembly seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.