Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi (2958 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Auspiman(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigerians are now seeing and are taking over their country through Obi-Datti. Tasted and trusted with verifiable records.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBnbezfbJSc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Auspiman(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
May Nigerian election always be this interesting. Those with good records raising the bar against those with nothing to offer than achieving their selfish ambition.

May confusion continue to trail them, and they will only wake up after election, and Nigerians are enthroned. Amen oh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Auspiman:

Nigerians now sees are taking over their country through Obi-Datti. Tasted and trusted with verifiable records.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBnbezfbJSc

*10 WAYS TO EASILY IDENTIFY PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:*

1. They will never make posts campaigning for Obi based on what he did as governor of Anambra State.

2. They will never share evidence of Obi's previous achievements in public office.

3. They make many posts sharing Tinubu's doctored videos portraying him as bad, a drug dealer, and sick.

4. They share fake videos claiming that APC is in crisis.

5. They share fake and imaginary news that residents attacked Tinubu on campaign grounds

6. They Share fake news about how Buhari is not supporting Tinubu.

7. Then they will share some beautiful pictures of Obi - the type shared by PYO supporters just before the APC primaries which Asiwaju won.

8. They always share the results of fake online polls in favor of Obi to encourage themselves.

9. They share fake news claiming that the North does not support Tinubu.

10. They are always angry in their engagements and call Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names as a country. . . . . . . VOTE WISELY. ✌️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by cicero(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
The guy above me is one of them. With nothing sensible to justify their support for Tinubu, they must write something about Peter Obi and his supporters regardless of how dumb it is.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Coolsperm: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
If Not that Tinubu bleeped up by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we Yoruba Christian's would have given him out full support, but he choose to run on Muslim Muslim ticket which is a no no for we Yoruba Christian's considering what Muric have been doing in the SW, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric instigated Yoruba Muslims to redicle and abuse Osinbajo and did it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:

1. They will never make posts campaigning for Obi based on what he did as governor of Anambra State.

2. They will never share evidence of Obi's previous achievements in public office.

3. They make many posts sharing Tinubu's doctored videos portraying him as bad, a drug dealer, and sick.

5. They share fake and imaginary news that residents attacked Tinubu on campaign grounds

7. Then they will share some beautiful pictures of Obi - the type shared by PYO supporters just before the APC primaries which Asiwaju won.

8. They always share the results of fake online polls in favor of Obi to encourage themselves.

10. They are always angry in their engagements and call Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names as a country. . . . . . . VOTE WISELY. ✌️
urchins now sounding like opposition party 🤣🤣🤣😂

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Were the guy they for now self, stupid man
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Auspiman(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
My brother, don't blame Nigerians who have suffered crude wickedness under those you are engaged to defend.
Some have loss businesses based on bad policies of govt. Others have lose loved one because of the cankerworms in our treasury these leaders planted denied people basic amenities.

A hungry man is an angry man. Don't expect Nigerians to all be civil in taking back their country for those who have held us down were never civil in their wicked and unpatriotic acts against Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Joevics(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

The funny thing is that even if I reply you with both videos and photos of Peter Obi's achievements in Anambra, I will still find you in another thread asking this same questions of what Peter Obi's achievements are.

Your urchins and Mikanites are just plain stupid.

13 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by slivertongue: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2023
A good product attracts admirers and buyers

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

When you say vote Wisely,you automatically mean Vote Obi grin grin
Obi and Tinubu are human they can make errors in presentations but data speaks of what is obtainable.
If to se a Obi rule same Lagos wey Tinubu rule by now you for they share compound with Oyinbos normal normal.
Obidiati is the only way forward.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Obi and Tinubu are human they can make errors in presentations but data speaks of what is obtainable.
If to se a Obi rule same Lagos wey Tinubu rule by now you for they share compound with Oyinbos normal normal.
but
your ancestorss are sitting at home in your dilapidated city obi failed to Developed.. so what happened ?

If i meant vote wisely I am not referring to a mediocrity achiever . I am talking about a nation BUILDER...

Tinubu remain the Best... Your pathological lieing nyamiri aspirant is a complete Dullard....

Tinubu on sick bed is far better than that lieing per second parrot...

I will vote my conscience... I can't vote for a man that couldn't give his people a modern City except buying generators for missionary schools....

Even alimosho local government in Lagos is far Developed that that dungeon call anambra..
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Joevics:

The funny thing is that even if I reply you with both videos and photos of Peter Obi's achievements in Anambra, I will still find you in another thread asking this same questions of what Peter Obi's achievements are.

Your urchins and Mikanites are just plain stupid.
stop lieing... He did not do anything... The eldorado anambra could not give your suffer head nyamiri brother light rail...

GDP poor
Infrastructures poor
Hdi poor
Services poor
INDUSTRIALIZATION poor
Igr poor...

Abeg weytind that lieing per second candidate come do wey no fit reflect from the section I mentioned above ?

Your dilapidated state is not better than ogun and kaduna... Weytin come special for that anambra wey una no fit stay that to congest the most Developed city built by TINUBU...

Show me one city that it's as beautiful as dis in anambra state...

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Peterodinaka: 12:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Chris brown lost at the grammy and reacted by asking who Robert glasper was..
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU15F5TJdWE
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

you no get any concrete classic structures and policies to show me or tell me.. All naa mediocrity.... Una too dey hype nonsense.. nyamiri wey no get sense to vote right leader for him alaigbo one tell me say Thiefobi Sabi work... Hahahaha

Obi build school .. obi build road .. obi buy Generator for missionary schools... Obi buy laptor for student.... Hahahah

All d thing wey I mention wey Dem talk say obi do no last of time... He no reflect for anambra economy... All don wash away... That's why soludo said all obi acclaimed investment in anambra state worth next to nothing...

Make una CONTINUE to dey decieve other nigerians... Because una want ibo presidency.... God no go forgive una...

How I wish say obi win .. make una see how him go take disgrace una.. but it's unfortunate say obi no fit win...

I am a tinubu supporter.. but as I dey see dis thing... Atiku fit win... But TINUBU get hope pass that opportunist wey him supporters are toxic youths without POLITICAL knowledges...
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 1:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Why are Oyinbos not sharing compounds with Anambraians now?

Proudlyomonna:

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Joevics(m): 4:18am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
stop lieing... He did not do anything... The eldorado anambra could not give your suffer head nyamiri brother light rail...

GDP poor
Infrastructures poor
Hdi poor
Services poor
INDUSTRIALIZATION poor
Igr poor...

Abeg weytind that lieing per second candidate come do wey no fit reflect from the section I mentioned above ?

Your dilapidated state is not better than ogun and kaduna... Weytin come special for that anambra wey una no fit stay that to congest the most Developed city built by TINUBU...

You are really foolish. Firstly, the pictures you posted has nothing to do with Tinubu. Those are privately owned buildings and I'm 100% sure that you haven't stepped your foot into one of them.
Since you mentioned HDI. I want you to research what Tinubu did in health and education, and then quote me.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2023
Common sense that eluded him when he was in the senate
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31am On Feb 08, 2023
F
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Authoreety: 6:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Obi datti to the rescue
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Madridstar(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

when you say vote wisely you are still codely telling us to vote Obi. Wise guy. You dey chop APC money still dey campaign for obi on code.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Madridstar(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

urchins no go fit understand that chart. HAHAHAH
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by aylive02(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
cicero:
The guy above me is one of them. With nothing sensible to justify their support for Tinubu, they must write something about Peter Obi and his supporters regardless of how dumb it is.
. You forgot to add he is fulish
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Madridstar(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
but
your ancestorss are sitting at home in your dilapidated city obi failed to Developed.. so what happened ?

If i meant vote wisely I am not referring to a mediocrity achiever . I am talking about a nation BUILDER...

Tinubu remain the Best... Your pathological lieing nyamiri aspirant is a complete Dullard....

I will vote my conscience... I can't vote for a man that couldn't give his people a modern City except buying generators for missionary schools....

Even alimosho local government in Lagos is far Developed that that dungeon call anambra..
since you already know you are voting your conscience why are you calling obi name from dirty mouth. Vote your sick drug lord and leave Obi. Clown
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by potent5(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
God bless Obi, Datti and all those who mean well for the people of Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Kingcalls: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

GDP poor
Infrastructures poor
Hdi poor
Services poor
INDUSTRIALIZATION poor
Igr poor...

U are certified dumb to think Tinubu built what u posted ....
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

my dear... try dey sleep
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
you no get any concrete classic structures and policies to show me or tell me.. All naa mediocrity.... Una too dey hype nonsense.. nyamiri wey no get sense to vote right leader for him alaigbo one tell me say Thiefobi Sabi work... Hahahaha

Obi build school .. obi build road .. obi buy Generator for missionary schools... Obi buy laptor for student.... Hahahah

All d thing wey I mention wey Dem talk say obi do no last of time... He no reflect for anambra economy... All don wash away... That's why soludo said all obi acclaimed investment in anambra state worth next to nothing...

Make una CONTINUE to dey decieve other nigerians... Because una want ibo presidency.... God no go forgive una...

How I wish say obi win .. make una see how him go take disgrace una.. but it's unfortunate say obi no fit win...

I am a tinubu supporter.. but as I dey see dis thing... Atiku fit win... But TINUBU get hope pass that opportunist wey him supporters are toxic youths without POLITICAL knowledges...
make him disgrace us, the way Buhari disgrace the Fulani's
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
but

all this hatred, because an ibo man is contesting.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 Nawa ooh... hope say, u dey slleo well for night
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
but

all this hatred, because an ibo man is contesting.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 Nawa ooh... hope say, u dey slleo well for night
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

U call pipu toxic..... what's the right definition of toxic... if not your above post...
Im sorry for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Requested For 10k Retweet On Datti Picture But Got Almost 15k - Photos / Tinubu Drug Links Gets More Serious / Fuel Scarcity Gone For Good - Nnpc (talking In Its Sleep?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.