Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police (66297 Views)

Obi's Jos Rally: The First Day Obidients Chose Obi's Rally Over Work / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by chatinent: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yawns.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Gjmff: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
This one na massive lie. Who will stab a 14 years old girl over what? Naija police Sha.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by olisefom: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Massive! Give it to nigerian police.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by zinodizt: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lolz…. These people must be jockers
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by JustmeHk12: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hshsh

Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by mozona(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
another lies
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by naijapips02: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
PAWG:

keyboard warrior can you give us a close-up image to prove otherwise?

Idiota what image do you have to prove that it's a stab wound?
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Theunbothered: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
PAWG:

keyboard warrior can you give us a close-up image to prove otherwise?

Watch the video instead, bloody vampire angryhttps://www.nairaland.com/6632977/man-caught-cam-moment-before
https://mobile.twitter.com/SirDavidBent/status/1411312987852480512
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Mozegee: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
I will rather give my life and trust in a prostitute than believing in Nigerian security Agent. They lie slot with no empathy,and that is while is always for you to see their children progressing. My Dad was a security agent but I know is taken me and my family to liberate my self from all his deeds.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by naijapips02: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

Police carried knife and stabbed a girl who was hawking.... Ode

Oga the same police and military said they were never at lekki toll gate till evidence proved otherwise. Can they show us a closeup picture to prove it is a stab wound?

Nigerians are not almajiris like yourself that cant think
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Kingstanding: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
pstemma1990:
Then who stabbed her?
Stabbed her for what good reason? Nigeria's bad leaders will loose their children in the way this poor girl lost her life. Bad dealers not leaders
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Jalobe(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:
Lies from the PIT OF HELL.

APC laid the foundation of lies in Nigeria while in opposition.

Now they are in power and virtually all arms of government under this REGIME compete for the HIGHEST LIAR.

You are a liar. Stop it.

The world should ignore their lies and document the many death under this rogue regime.

Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Jalobe(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:

Now they are in power and virtually all arms of government under this REGIME compete for the HIGHEST LIAR

The world should ignore their lies and document the many death under this rogue regime.

You are liar joor. Stop it.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Insectkiller: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Who will ever believe a demonic naija polis

They deny all things and carry out devilish and illegal deeds...
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by StreetFight: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
If I die and go to Heaven. If I see one policeman there, I will turn back and go to the other side. That so called Heaven must have been cloned by the Nigerian police.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by InaNla(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jalobe:

You are liar joor. Stop it.

Am sorry, I dont engage BMCs.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by StreetFight: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Yoruba elders are all quiet

Them don collect egunje’

Like your parents?
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by PAWG(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
AldrichAmes:

You’re a brain dead idiot to even ask this retarded question.

How plausible would it be for someone to randomly stab a 14 yr old girl standing by her small shop from the back when people there aren’t fighting? She was hit from the back and the bullet exited through her stomach. Anyone with functioning eyes and brain would see that.

If you’re not daft, you would peruse social media for videos of where she was standing when the stray bullet hit her.

For your insensitivity to the fact that a poor innocent Yoruba girl just lost her life: may woe betide you, your family and your lineage. Useless monkey.

I don't have to waste my time chasing shadows like you all.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Kzcee: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
This one na massive lie. Who will stab a 14 years old girl over what? Naija police Sha.
InaNla:

Now they are in power and virtually all arms of government under this REGIME compete for the HIGHEST LIAR.

Ghostmode2two:
InaNla:

This one looks like bullet hole, haba verify something or ask witnesses before unreasonable judgement

Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by redcliff: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
lol at The Command did not fire a single live bullet at Ojota rally today all gunshots from various videos circulating today are from Iraq I guess

lol. omo NPF na another thing. may God help us.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by flokii: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Obianuju a.k.a Dj sWITCH would have lied that she was there when the bullet hit the girl..

Una plans don fail. IPOB won't see part 2 of EndLagos.. Go to your biafra and do as you please.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by dmbb: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
pstemma1990:
Then who stabbed her?
Ask the person that first reported the fake news
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by sunboy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Yoruba elders are all quiet

Them don collect egunje’

Tinubu , OBJ and all can’t say shit cos their source of income is still from the national cake.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by AldrichAmes: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
PAWG:

I don't have to waste my time chasing shadows like you all.

You’re just an accursed poverty stricken coward and a lazy bastard who has resigned his fate to dying wretched and poor.

14 yr old Jumoke was more a man than you’ll ever be. May she rest in peace and she didn’t die in vain. Retribution is coming.

Cover your face in shame, you insensitive daft monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Bhol28: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
DJ switch and co at work again,we all saw they were using water and smoke truck to disperse the crowd.Why the lie.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Coronavirus1: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
We are not in democracy we are in junta regime of military government if you like it or not.
If they are not careful man die but once every youth and old will fall out let the police kill their mothers and fathers and children because everyone is suffering in this country police mother's and soldiers mothers children will all join the protest.
All this i have seen in my vision

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by PAWG(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
AldrichAmes:

You’re just an accursed poverty stricken coward and a lazy bastard who has resigned his fate to dying wretched and poor.

14 yr old Jumoke was more a man than you’ll ever be. May she rest in peace and she didn’t die in vain. Retribution is coming.

Cover your face in shame, you insensitivity daft monkey.

Poverty stricken? Me? grin grin grin grin

You're being stupid so I won't engage you further. Is it by force to join your mob?
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
All the police officers at the Ojota ground today and all those media personnel + the criminals called politicians, Ogun kill all of una together!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Guestlander: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
They have started lying again just like in the EndSars.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by Quaddafi29: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Welcome to the worst dictatorship in Africa.
Re: Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police by rollandben(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Anyway, I know the whole world is not as fool as Nigeria government and their security bodies.
Endears was live stream and the whole world witnessed this, yet federal govt and Lagos state government denied the killing.
DSS & Nigeria collaborated to attacked, maim, killed and paraded innocent agitators in the mid of the night (01-07-2021) without a search warrant, they left Chief igboho house without any exhibit but they leter frame and came out with their lies by saying that they recovered bullets, Guns and local bullet proof in Chief Sunday igbohos house!!
Again the an under aged that was killed today by Nigeria police on a live video, yet Nigeria government and its police said, it was a stab wound!!
Look at the case of Nnamdi Kanu...but why is it that Nigeria police always come against any peaceful liberators. We need to ends this country called Nigeria... We can never stand together any longer. President buharis government is full of blood. Yoruba Nation we stand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.