Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) (5165 Views)

Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by QueenDebooo: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
A Twitter user caught on camera the moment before 14yrs old girl trader, Jumoke was killed by police stray bullet at the Yoruba Nation Rally.

14-year-old girl, identified simply as Jumoke, has been killed by bullets fired by security operatives trying to disperse Yoruba Nation agitators at Ojota, Lagos State, on Saturday.

The young lady, who was said to be a yoghurt seller, was hit by the bullet in her stomach while running to safety.
According to an older lady, Jumoke was displaying drinks at her shop when the gunshots were heard and while running, she was hit by the bullet.
She said, "We were running together, and we got to that spot; that was how the stray bullet hit her. She was beside me."

The victim's body has been covered with a piece of cloth as a crowd gathered at the spot.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/saharareporters/status/1411329527431696389?s=21

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by BabaBuharist: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
La ilaha illallah.
I beg the protesters to stay calm while investigation begins, it doesn't need to end a more blood shed.

Everybody should go home.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Why are the police shooting at them?

Why can't they just arrest without using shooting ?

It's breaks my heart seeing young children die, this is totally unacceptable. The yoruba police who did that should be killed.

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by sweetonugbu: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Too much bloodshed in our country.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nnamdipp: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria police are unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by colorsofrainbow: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Just like that...they ve killed a young girl who woke up this morning,greeted her parents and went off to hustle only to be killed by the NIGERIAN security operatives.

We know who the true terrorists are in this country!

22 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Bola146(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry Innocent soul cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by BigDiq: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is a no no.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by SLAP44: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
This brings to the number 216,723 the number of innocent children killed directly by the government of Nigeria since 2015.

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by EKONGKING: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigerian police are most useless entity in whole world.
It's a shame to be associated with them and their families.
See how they lying about poor child .
Any poster supporting police version ,his brain is filled with cow dung

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by InaNla(f): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
The rogue police said is stab?

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
The Nigerian state is a now a failed state all thanks to the Hausa Fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by BigDiq: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Too much bloodshed in our country.

It's getting too much.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right,"

"HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW"

by truth, I mean for all of us to know that Nigeria cannot be saved.. the best solution is divide peacefully..

by leaders I mean people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho

And by noble course I mean the secession movement
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Chatflick(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
And the police just said it was stab wounds. Buhari and all his supporters will end up miserable. Ndiara
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by kellidoo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Police lies loading.....says it knife attack
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by BigDiq: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
kellidoo:
Police lies loading.....says it knife attack

It shall never be well with them.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Trust the police, they will definitely denial this and come up with one frame up story......
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yet the unfortunate force is claiming they didn't shot the innocent girl.

May the blood of this innocent girl cry for vengeance on Buhari, Odumosu, Sanwo Olu, the Idiot that pulled the trigger and whoever sanction this shooting.

Another little girl hustling to feed her family has been killed by Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
BabaBuharist:
La ilaha illallah.
I beg the protesters to stay calm while investigation begins, it doesn't need to end a more blood shed.

Everybody should go home.

Can you listen to what you just said?
Shame on you Zombie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Iceyjayz: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
So this is how they just wasted this little girl? heartless people

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:
Why are the police shooting at them?

Why can't they just arrest without using shooting ?

It's breaks my heart seeing young children die, this is totally unacceptable. The yoruba police who did that should be killed.

Arrest peaceful protesters in their own land?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by obinnanelson4(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Our police men are so unprofessional. How can you be using live bullet to disperse protesters? This is indeed very sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Brimstone77: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
QueenDebooo:
A Twitter user caught on camera the moment before 14yrs old girl trader, Jumoke was killed by police stray bullet at the Yoruba Nation Rally.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/saharareporters/status/1411329527431696389?s=21
Rip to her and many others that were extrajudicially killed by those who are supposed to be protecting them..

Her only crime is being a Nigerian...

The country failed her,the leaders failed her..

I don't no why I cried because of her death,I don't know her but I felt really bad and sad seeing her lifeless body lying on the floor..

This is some one who went to look for her daily bread...

She was not among the protesters but she was killed... cry cry cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
No more protest, everybody should go home.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
They should avoid provoking the police.. It's better to stay alive
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Who have watch the video, cause my network is not connecting after clicking on the link.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:
They should avoid provoking the police.. It's better to stay alive

Zombie Zombie!

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by tutudesz: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
undecided I thought the police said she was stabbed
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by sammyj: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
The police are your friend indeed !!! embarassed embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by NaMe4: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
The Nigerian Police claimed it was a stab wound.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? / One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / Benue Bans Ogogoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.