Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally (48321 Views)

G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
Mixedfraction:
Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right,"

"HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW"

by truth, I mean for all of us to know that Nigeria cannot be saved.. the best solution is divide peacefully..

by leaders I mean people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho

And by noble course I mean the secession movement
[/s]
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by wallarwallar(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
We know it's fake. That girl died as a result of stab wound.

Bullet fall on you
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Mozegee: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
I pity you.i pray one day you and your family will feel the hit of this blood thirsty police men.
Officialgarri:
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by realgideon(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
You will never know peace
Officialgarri:
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by r4bbit: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Both you and the 12 pple who liked your comment.... are grade 12 idiots

Officialgarri:

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by BabaO2: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
They did fire live bullet at the agitators. Why always lie as cowards. They should learn to behave rightly rather than acting babarically and later deny what they intentionally did.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Witnesstony28: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Splendoor:
if person wan dey reason this country everyday
I swear u go fall sick
at a cheap Price dm me for your logo and flyer design

I dey tell you! HBP will just snoff life off you sharperly!
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Unik3030: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.
God bless u
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by pelenaija(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
thunder fire you with that your statement
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
chatinent:
She came out to sell and lost her life.

She could have stayed at home...at least, knowing the critical events prone to happen.

Life in Nigeria is a mist. Well, I'll write your assignments, thesis, and dissertations for you for an affordable fee.

Who stabbed her and for what reason?
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Chubbyasian: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
I hope many cone heads where killed
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by OLRAYS(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:

You will reap the fruit of your labour comments in 100folds.. that time, we'll say it's zobo stain..
iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

You were there apparently.
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by luluman: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
Dont be stvpid. Name one thing that the police cannot lie about
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari will meet a terrible end. On Oodua nation I stand. #End Nigeria now.
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Buckeyemedia1: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:
Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,

by truth, I mean for all of us to know that Nigeria cannot be saved.. the best solution is divide peacefully..

Delusion Grandeur in absolute totality, you are misguided & highly mislead by your lonesome.
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Buckeyemedia1: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thetruthshallse:
Buhari will meet a terrible end. On Oodua nation I stand. #End Nigeria now.
Books of Ecclesiastical says it will be strange not to hear a slave curse his master, take little heed to their words cos they are of limited knowledge & don’t know what they speak.
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Buckeyemedia1: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Who stabbed her and for what reason?
The people that organized the so called Oduduwa rally will tell that to a Lagos State Magistrate Court most Probably sitting in Igbosere, for quick transfer to Kirikiri Prison from the Court.
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by tradepunter: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

They will still come out to defend rascality.
All these Fulani terrorists sef undecided

When their time come they will be left in awe, that their mind will be unable to discern if what they feeling is real or fake.
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by babatee90(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
the same way you or one of your sisters would die of stabbing and we’d say it’s fake they r only drunk
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Buckeyemedia1: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
luluman:
Dont be stvpid. Name one thing that the police cannot lie about
Luluman, you don’t want to be the one in the dock arguing about this in front of a judge, the ones that lived to fight another day & walked away will be laughing at you and na your ignorance from a distance.
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by kaycshine(f): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria is a Zoo I know say na that one dey pepper El rufai the most
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Kay25(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
prove it
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by seyz91(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
You smart
Mixedfraction:
Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by seyz91(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
You dey mind them?
JaredNormak:
And the useless Nigeria Police said she was stabbed.

Who stabs a 14 year old girl?

Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Samtob90(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
You stabbed her right! We will hold you responsible
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by seyz91(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
You no lie
mactoni91:
1000 ways to Die...

A day living in Nigeria should top the list
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Timmi: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Healthquest:
I'm sorry but u r bastard... Gunshot wound and gunshots videos are on ig from today's rally and the police denied ever fired a shot and u still want to defend ds obvious lie? I hate ur type 4 real

Senseless shallow brain with nothing upstairs but to default to insulting people. The evidence by independent observer showed that the girl sustained knive wounds. You know a mind is a terrible thing, you will loose it if you don’t have an independent thinking faculty instead of defaulting to herd mentality. You probably don’t understand shallow mind!!
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by tradepunter: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Books of Ecclesiastical says it will be strange not to hear a slave curse his master, take little heed to their words cos they are of limited knowledge & don’t know what they speak.

Very wise words, there is hunger and anger in the land.

But all the same very wise words
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by luluman: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Luluman, you don’t want to be the one in the dock arguing about this in front of a judge, the ones that lived to fight another day & walked away will be laughing at you and na your ignorance from a distance.
And when were you appointed the one who decides what is true and what is false?
Re: Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally by Buckeyemedia1: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
luluman:
And when were you appointed the one who decides what is true and what is false?
Facts (The Truth) speaks for itself, whenever it is brought to light, only then will freedom reign supreme, stop deceiving yourself, self deceit can only lead to future anguish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.