Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) (5167 Views)

Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
I have pvc and I'm from osun state which is an APC state , whatelse should I do

You don't like Buhari and you call Nigeria a Zoo. You can't be a BMC!
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by favour32(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
So, Yusuf, Buhari son,wey nor get work dey alive dey enjoy while Buhari dey kill other people children?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by vasel15: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

She should be the reason why we should unite as one.
We don't want dead bodies anymore.

Unite with who? Are you OK? Only people uniting are Yorubas and igbos, fulanis not welcome
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

If you Yoruba’s and Igbo gang up against our Forces who will defend us?
We need to unite as one and fight our common external enemies which are the Niger Boko Haram and ISWAP.

Buhari govt is our first external enemies, defending terrorist makes him number one first enemy

before Buhari tenure, almost all tribe were against him before Yoruba team up with him to gave him victory yet he turn himself to hyenas and allow his useless kinsmen to be doing as they like on our land

I just blame media Sunday igboho and others Yoruba, someone like me will gun down any Fulani herdsmen around me and no one will even know where I go throw his dead body

you can't be hoping to live by smoking life out of others, no it doesn't work that way
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Alhajiemeritus: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Pls
Did anyone watch the video?
I can't seem to view it from here.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

Laughing so hard. grin
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Unite with who? Are you OK? Only people uniting are Yorubas and igbos, fulanis not welcome

Buhari emboldened the terrorists acts. That's why bandits, boko harm and herdsers are everywhere, killing our farmers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Vado(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
BabaBuharist:
La ilaha illallah.
I beg the protesters to stay calm while investigation begins, it doesn't need to end a more blood shed.

Everybody should go home.

He said investigation. Investigating for what? That she was concealing a weapon or what? Shallow cow-brained clowns everywhere.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sweeetheart:

Buhari govt is our first external enemies, defending terrorist makes him number one first enemy

before Buhari tenure, almost all tribe were against him before Yoruba team up with him to gave him victory yet he turn himself to hyenas and allow his useless kinsmen to be doing as they like on our land

I just blame media Sunday igboho and others Yoruba, someone like me will gun down any Fulani herdsmen around me and no one will even know where I go throw his dead body

you can't be hoping to live by smoking life out of others, no it doesn't work that way

Enough of the hate speech.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Usernamer:

Laughing so hard. grin

That is not funny.
[s]
Usernamer:

Buhari emboldened the terrorists acts. That's why bandits, boko harm and herdsers are everywhere, killing our farmers.
[/s]
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by BabaBuharist: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Vado:

He said investigation. Investigating for what? That she was concealing a weapon or what? Shallow cow-brained clowns everywhere.

What happened to confirming if it was truly Gunshot bullet that killed her? Why not they carry out autopsy.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by BabaBuharist: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

The hate is glaring so hard, the owner of this forum needs to do something about it
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by WoeBetide666: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fake news. We saw fake news like this during EndSARS. Smart Nigerians won't fall for it
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
BabaBuharist:

What happened to confirming if it was truly Gunshot bullet that killed her? Why not they carry out autopsy.

Can't you see the video to confirm it?
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

but the killing can go on?

thunder fire you and your terrorist loving tribe
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Last Last dem go Hang buhari like his he-goat brother in islam...Saddam Hussein
RIP to this promising little girl cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by StreetFight: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
The same way stray bullets will kill the children of several policemen in Nigeria. Their own children too shall die miserably.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by helinuesIsaMumu: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

What me I know is that karma is Soo real. As the police gunned down that little girl, so shall they also gun down ur parents and all your siblings. It's not a bad prayer. It's just karma taking over
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by udede(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
[center]may God rest her gentle soul[/center]
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
The more reason why i must leave this zoo
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by LLiKYekoba: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
When the brother of that girl grows up and starts killing policemen like chicken, some buffoons will be preaching about peace.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
Rip to her and many others that were extrajudicially killed by those who are supposed to be protecting them..

Her only crime is being a Nigerian...

The country failed her,the leaders failed her..

I don't no why I cried because of her death,I don't know her but I felt really bad and sad seeing her lifeless body lying on the floor..

This is some one who went to look for her daily bread...

She was not among the protesters but she was killed... cry cry cry

This is what led to people killing police in the east! The police force in Nigeria has no accountability, outdated, and a throwback to the days of slavery!!
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by EmmySparky(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
My God...what's happening...what kinda country is this...no respect for human life...Bunch of savages...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire / This Is The Most Influential Africa Language To Be Adopted By All Africans / CBN Dismissed Ndume, Arase Children & Others From CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.