Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. (967 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
This year’s convention has the theme “Powerful by Faith!” (Romans 4:20) Since the pandemic began, Jehovah’s Witnesses have adapted to newer methods of preaching and meeting together virtually. So this year, Jehovah’s Witnesses from around the globe warmly invite their neighbours to view the convention program and benefit wholesomely and maximally from the comfort of their homes. The “Friday” morning session of the program has been translated into more than 400 languages spoken by people from 240 lands. In fact, in our own locality, the program has been translated into some languages such as: English, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Tiv, Pidgin, Nigerian English and even Nigerian Sign Language for those who are deaf. There is no charge or login needed to enjoy the program. Visit JW.ORG to see the schedule for which the program will be viewed throughout this month of July and the next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please brother, remove the link!
We can share experience with them but no link is to be made public! smiley

DappaD:
This year’s convention has the theme “Powerful by Faith!” (Romans 4:20) Since the pandemic began, Jehovah’s Witnesses have adapted to newer methods of preaching and meeting together virtually. So this year, Jehovah’s Witnesses from around the globe warmly invite their neighbours to view the convention program and benefit wholesomely and maximally from the comfort of their homes. The program has been translated into more than 500 languages spoken by people from 240 lands. In fact, in our own locality, the program has been translated into some languages such as: English, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Tiv, Pidgin, Nigerian English and even Nigerian Sign Language for those who are deaf. There is no charge or login needed to enjoy the program. The link below shows the schedule for which the program will be viewed throughout this month of July and the next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Okay my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
The “Friday” afternoon session of the “Powerful By Faith” Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses is currently available for download on [url]JW.ORG[/url]
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
The “Saturday” morning session of the “Powerful By Faith” Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses is currently available for download on [url]JW.ORG[/url]

1 Like

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please help me welcome the newly baptized members of Jehovah's family!

DappaD:
The “Saturday” morning session of the “Powerful By Faith” Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses is currently available for download on [url]JW.ORG[/url]

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please help me welcome the newly baptized members of Jehovah's family!

Wow. There’s nothing more heartwarming than seeing individuals take their stand for the truth and become our dear brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by achorladey: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
DappaD:

Wow. There’s nothing more heartwarming than seeing individuals take their stand for the truth and become our dear brothers and sisters.

I hope you won't look upon these dear brothers and sisters with that suspicious and hypocrite mindset grin
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
The “Saturday” afternoon session of the “Powerful By Faith” Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses is currently available for download on [url]JW.ORG[/url]

Watch out for the thrilling drama:
Daniel: A Lifetime of Faith —Part 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
The “Sunday” morning session of the “Powerful By Faith” Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses is currently available for download on [url]JW.ORG[/url]

1 Like

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MightySparrow: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Why? Is a cult meeting?
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2021
MightySparrow:

Why? Is a cult meeting?

What do you think? undecided
A first century Jewish teacher revealed certain secrets to three of his closest confidants {Matthew 17:1-8} then strictly warned them not to reveal it to anyone until much later {Matthew 7:9} does that makes him the head of a Cult? Matthew 10:25

Please Mr MightySparrow don't you think he is a Chief Cultist?
Perhaps the JWs are his real followers today? undecided
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by orunto27: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2021
STAY AWAY FROM RUSSIA. PUTIN WILL USE YOU FOR SUYA. HE IS SUFFERING FROM JEHOPHOBIA.
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2021
orunto27:

STAY AWAY FROM RUSSIA. PUTIN WILL USE YOU FOR SUYA. HE IS SUFFERING FROM JEHOPHOBIA.
Putin is not the problem rather it's the leaders of the Orthodox Churches, just as the religious leaders in the first century kept instigating the authority against Jesus and his disciples that's what they're doing today against JW (true followers of Christ) in Russia!
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MightySparrow: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What do you think? undecided
A first century Jewish teacher revealed certain secrets to three of his closest confidants {Matthew 17:1-8} then strictly warned them not to reveal it to anyone until much later {Matthew 7:9} does that makes him the head of a Cult? Matthew 10:25

Please Mr MightySparrow don't you think he is a Chief Cultist?
Perhaps the JWs are his real followers today? undecided

What sort of conference in secrecy is that?
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
MightySparrow:

What sort of conference in secrecy is that?
You know when someone initiates something i beleive those following his footsteps shouldn't be blamed rather the one who initiated it!

For this is what Jehovah of armies says, who after being glorified has sent me to the nations that were plundering you: "Whoever touches you touches the pupil of my eye" Zechariah 2:8

So i believe you should question Jehovah who makes some things secret to many but revealed it to someone!

At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved. Matthew 11:25-26

In reply he (Jesus) said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted. Matthew 13:11

So it's like a HERITAGE Sir! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MightySparrow: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You know when someone initiates something i beleive those following his footsteps shouldn't be blamed rather the one who initiated it!

For this is what Jehovah of armies says, who after being glorified has sent me to the nations that were plundering you: "Whoever touches you touches the pupil of my eye" Zechariah 2:8

So i believe you should question Jehovah who makes some things secret to many but revealed it to someone!

At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved. Matthew 11:25-26

In reply he (Jesus) said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted. Matthew 13:11

So it's like a HERITAGE Sir! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Sir, there is no reason for scriptural harassment for any believer. We are talking about distortion of God's word. If you think you have access to God my own is special too.

That you are boldly defending conjectures doesn't make you at any advantage from God. Prov. 8: 22 is not talking about creation of Jesus. It is a bad extrapolation.
Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
I here you Sir! smiley

MightySparrow:

Sir, there is no reason for scriptural harassment for any believer. We are talking about distortion of God's word. If you think you have access to God my own is special too.
That you are boldly defending conjectures doesn't make you at any advantage from God. Prov. 8: 22 is not talking about creation of Jesus. It is a bad extrapolation.

Re: 2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. by DappaD: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2021
The “Sunday” afternoon session of the “Powerful By Faith” Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses is currently available for download on [url]JW.ORG[/url]

Watch out for the thrilling drama:
Daniel: A Lifetime of Faith—Part 2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy In Christianity- (one Flesh) / Treating Bibles Like Cellphones / To All Muslems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.