Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me (964 Views)

Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by AlphikkaTech: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yesterday, after a lot of thinking I decided to ask for financial help from two people I thought might most willingly and immediately assist me. I couldn't summon the courage to do it immediately so I cried and asked God for the money instead. After a few minutes, I put myself together and sent the text messages begging for help.

Fast forward to a few moments ago, I received #125k from someone looking to do business with me while the big men I called out for help have not even returned my call or replied my text message.

God came through for me. What I actually wanted was #100k but God gave me #125k. He came speedily to save me.
God is good.

Ever since I started depending on him instead of my intelligence and smartness, my life has gotten better and better.

God is too good. Thank you Lord Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
A times God makes us go through certain situations to teach us somethings.

I hope that you learn from your experience and not become as the so-called big men.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by AlphikkaTech: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
A times God makes us go through certain situations to teach us somethings.

I hope that you learn from your experience and not become as the so-called big men.

God bless.

I learnt to trust God more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by kestolove95(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
AlphikkaTech:
Yesterday, after a lot of thinking I decided to ask for financial help from two people I thought might most willingly and immediately assist me. I couldn't summon the courage to do it immediately so I cried and asked God for the money instead. After a few minutes, I put myself together and sent the text messages begging for help.

Fast forward to a few moments ago, I received #125k from someone looking to do business with me while the big men I called out for help have not even returned my call or replied my text message.

God came through for me. What I actually wanted was #100k but God gave me #125k. He came speedily to save me.
God is good.

Ever since I started depending on him instead of my intelligence and smartness, my life has gotten better and better.

since God has use somebody to change ur financial situation, he want to use u to also change mine...anything for this weekend I go manage
diamond/access

1 Like

Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by Whats: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

I need God grace too not only financially but employment wise. life is very hard when you are broke.

I will like to tell you, most people you might seek help from may not have it since they weren't expecting you to ask the for assistance.
Without the doubt, God works in mysterious ways. I pray he looks towards my plight soon
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by AlphikkaTech: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Whats:

I need God grace too not only financially but employment wise. life is very hard when you are broke.

I will like to tell you, most people you might seek help from may not have it since they weren't expecting you to ask the for assistance.
Without the doubt, God works in mysterious ways. I pray he looks towards my plight soon
He will. Amen
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by AlphikkaTech: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
kestolove95:
since God has use somebody to change ur financial situation, he want to use u to also change mine...anything for this weekend I go manage
diamond/access

Sorry ma'am, next time
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by Whats: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

He will. Amen
Amen
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by kestolove95(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

Sorry ma'am, next time
but God didn't tell u next time...God is watching sha

1 Like

Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by AlphikkaTech: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
kestolove95:
but God didn't tell u next time...God is watching sha
Lol
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

That's also good.

But I was speaking about doing things better when you found yourself in a similar position as those so-called "big men" you spoke about. In other words, you help those who need help as you did before you got help.

It's possible that's also something God's wants to learn from your experience.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by seedorfy134(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Credit alart of #125k
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by kestolove95(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
AlphikkaTech:
Lol
guy do something
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by MrPRevailer(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
God's ways are not the ways of man.

God doesn't want to share his glory with anyone.

Give him Thanks. And don't forget to pay your tithe. It opens doors
AlphikkaTech
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by seedorfy134(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Go and use the money carry 2 odd so that you can enough money
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 06, 2022
AlphikkaTech:

God is good.

Can you lend me money?
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by 1Sharon(f): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2022
God is truly faithful. Bless you father. Bless you lord.
It is by His will I saw this thread I am so sure.

OP, I've been broke for sometime
The holy spirit led me here. He wants you to give me half of the 125k

Allow god to use you as his vessel to alleviate my suffering.

If you do not heed this call, curses may be attracted into your life and that money will become a hindrance rather than an asset.
You will not only attract a curse onto yourself, it will trinkle down to your 4th generation.

Do not allow hell to rejoice and the devil to win.
Re: I Begged Two Big Men For Money But See Who Helped Me by kimco(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Op wanted 100k, got 125k, shames "big men" who didnt help him, but is unwilling to help a fellow who has asked him for some part of the money.

OP please remove the timber from your eyes. Now you know why the big men did not reply you. Same reason you cannot send your colleague part of the money too. Maybe dont expect others to do things you yourself cannot do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discerning Spiritual Things / The Relationship Between The Creator And The Creation. / Who Is Going To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.