Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho (4972 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by DoggoneDogg: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sunday Igboho has revealed why he skipped his own rally in Lagos today.

Speaking from his hideout in a remote village in Sierra Leone, the self-styled Afonja warlord who was recently declared a fugitive by his country of origin, said that he was scared of being shot in the streets like a dog.

"The DSS led by a woman invaded my house and raped my wife, killed my boys too", the terrorist said, holding back tears which flowed uncontrollably across his heavily scarred cheeks.

"They tried to grab me but I begged and cried. When I felt their grip loosen, I immediately transformed into a civet cat and escaped through the soakaway", he continued.

"The wicked DSS woman then ordered them to seize all my beloved cats as revenge. I'm begging the Federal Government to please release my cats to me because they mean the world to me and will comfort me in this time of sorrow".

When quizzed about his wife and dead comrades, the fugitive was evasive.

On why he did not turn up for his own rally, he said, "I'm scared of being shot down like a dog in Ojota. DSS are waiting for me there, I know. I cannot face them. I don't want to die yet".

At this stage, he became inconsolable and our correspondent went to get him water to regain his composure.

However, when our correspondent returned to the scene, Sunday Igboho was nowhere to be seen along with our correspondent's phone.

Residents around there who spoke their native Krio, claimed they saw a civet cat with tribal marks running fast into the forest with a phone tightly clutched in its teeth.

Updates will follow shortly...

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by babs18: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by airminem(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by Jflex91: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fake story.
Where is the source

12 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by DoggoneDogg: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jflex91:
Fake story.
Where is the source

Keep asking questions. Tell your warlord to give himself up or face the wrath of DSS
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by viyon02: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Op I pity you, by the time this nation will secede, to her different tribal components, I pray you still be alive to witness it, because nobody can stop what is about to happen, even Fg, because you can hide the truth forever.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by proxillin(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
you people are still crying.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

300+ combined international forces DSS Army failed to kill one man...

yoruba nation rally still happened with all the protesters screaming "sunday igboho"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by proxillin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
the pain much ooooo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

300+ soldiers got sunday igboho wife...

but but but we got his wife

12 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by othermen: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Admirable talent. You should port to the struggle for a better nation pls.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Come out from hiding na

Baba we are waiting for you at the protest ground to come lead us

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by DoggoneDogg: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
proxillin:

yoruba nation rally still happened with all the protesters screaming "sunday igboho"

Yet the Sunday Igboho was too scared to attend his own rally.

What a coward!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by proxillin(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Come out from hiding na

Baba we are waitin for you at the protest ground to come lead us

u went despite police show of force lolz

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by DoggoneDogg: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Come out from hiding na

Baba we are waiting for you at the protest ground to come lead us

Baba don japa
Bulletproof vest no work again cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by DoggoneDogg: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
proxillin:

Keep your mouth shut. Terrorist apologist
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by PrudencyFeats: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fake!

I admonish Sunday Igboho for his courage.

If you want know what Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho have been through.... just try organize your family youths to buy info your agenda.

More grace to them

Forza Biafra!!!

Forza Oduduwa!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by DoggoneDogg: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
Fake!

I admonish Sunday Igboho for his courage.

If you want know what Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho have been through.... just try organize your family youths to buy info your agenda.

More grace to them

Forza Biafra!!!

Forza Oduduwa!!!

Afonja unity beggar
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by BSsniffer: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Op if you spend more time you use in clowning to do something productive you'd probably lift yourself out of the generational poverty allotted to you.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by allen113: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
OK
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by BassReeves: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Sunday Igboho has revealed why he skipped his own rally in Lagos today.

Speaking from his hideout in a remote village in Sierra Leone, the self-styled Afonja warlord who was recently declared a fugitive by his country of origin, said that he was scared of being shot in the streets like a dog.

"The DSS led by a woman invaded my house and raped my wife, killed my boys too", the terrorist said, holding back tears which flowed uncontrollably across his heavily scarred cheeks.

"They tried to grab me but I begged and cried. When I felt their grip loosen, I immediately transformed into a civet cat and escaped through the soakaway", he continued.

"The wicked DSS woman then ordered them to seize all my beloved cats as revenge. I'm begging the Federal Government to please release my cats to me because they mean the world to me and will comfort me in this time of sorrow".

When quizzed about his wife and dead comrades, the fugitive was evasive.

On why he did not turn up for his own rally, he said, "I'm scared of being shot down like a dog in Ojota. DSS are waiting for me there, I know. I cannot face them. I don't want to die yet".

At this stage, he became inconsolable and our correspondent went to get him water to regain his composure.

However, when our correspondent returned to the scene, Sunday Igboho was nowhere to be seen along with our correspondent's phone.

Residents around there who spoke their native Krio, claimed they saw a civet cat with tribal marks running fast into the forest with a phone tightly clutched in its teeth.

Updates will follow shortly...
Moderators, e.g. Mynd44, lalasticlala et al take note of this please and do the needful

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin igboho my man grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by vasel15: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=103332419][/quote]

Fulani fail and how come the mods are not banning this fulani boy for fake news
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by Waakanda: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
"Speaking from his hideout in a remote village in Sierra Leone"

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by PrudencyFeats: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Afonja unity beggar

Lol... I pray for the disintegration of Nigeria... Buf if Southern Nigeria can nof be one nation (cos of Tinubu's chronic greed), i choose to go with Biafra.

Forza Biafra!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by Tunex252(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Yet the Sunday Igboho was too scared to attend his own rally.

What a coward!
You are an idiot and a big fool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by StreetFight: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
But why do doctors still give phones to patient at the psychiatric hospital? Imagine this mentally unstable OP

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by Kdon2: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=103332419][/quote]

Mad maggot. Pig is the best name for your...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by Daniel058(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg Op , Oga Sunday ISIAGBONCHA Igboho is by far richer, more respected, more popular ,more useful in the society than you

grin grin

Ekuke na your real name?? grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by Tinububalls: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Op do you mean Afonja has reincarnated?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by pointblank247(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
but Bros we know naaa
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho by scribble: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Keep asking questions. Tell your warlord to give himself up or face the wrath of DSS

Dss dogs eat a diiick

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Oyedepo Dangerous Prayer After Peter Obi Presence Was Announced In Shiloh / Just In: Lagos Is Not A Yorubaland – Oba Akiolu / Possible Verdict Of The TRIBUNAL From All Points Of View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.