Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee (29578 Views)

Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Goodluck Jonathan Secured Release Of Many Chibok Girls — Abati / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 6:05am On Apr 19, 2021
A student of the College of Business and Management Studies in Konduga, Juliana Christopher, who was kidnapped by Boko Haram, has said she saw many Chibok girls in the insurgents’ camp.

He added that many small girls were either pregnant or nursing children belonging to the insurgents.

Christopher, in an interview with The PUNCH, said he spent three weeks in Boko Haram camp after the insurgents, who were dressed in military uniforms, stormed her school in Borno State and abducted her.

She explained that after she and her colleagues were kidnapped by the insurgents, they took them into the forest, where she saw other victims who were pregnant and nursing babies of the Boko Haram insurgents.

She said, “On reaching their camp, we met many young girls there and the whole place was in disarray. It was in 2014 and I was in the Boko Haram camp for three weeks. We met Chibok girls in the camp. While in the camp, I saw so many small girls, who were kidnapped. Some were being molested.

“Some were carrying children, while others were pregnant for the Boko Haram insurgents. It was a disgusting thing. Fortunately for me and some other girls, we escaped from the forest and found our way back to Chibok.”

My abduction led to my father’s death, now I can’t continue education –Konduga student, who escaped from Boko Haram captivity
She explained that her father took ill shortly after she was kidnapped, adding that efforts to rescue him proved abortive.

She said, “On getting to Chibok, I found the whole community in a state of confusion; so, I asked after my parents and was told that my father took ill when he heard about my abduction and my mother took him to the hospital in Maiduguri. I set out to go and look for them in Maiduguri, but I could not go far because the road was blocked and no movement was allowed, except for military vehicles; in that process, my father died.

“When I heard about my father’s condition, I became worried and tried to locate my parents in the hospital, not knowing that he was already dead. When I eventually got to the hospital in Maiduguri, my mother had conveyed my father’s corpse to Chibok for burial, so my mother said I should stay back to avoid another kidnap.
“That was how I got to this camp. I couldn’t continue with my education, because my mother alone could not take care of my schooling and that of my other siblings.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/before-i-fled-bharams-den-many-schoolgirls-were-pregnant-escapee/%3famp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Dton339: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by stalwart123(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy

How did he know they were the Chibok girls?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Everything is wrong with Islamabad

349 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by kenny160: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Abboki: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by newdawnlive: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021
northern leaders are the north problems

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Maxymilliano(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021
This is not unexpected after being in captive for more than 7 years.

Body no be firewood

3 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by udoka55555: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021
He or she?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Bossil(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
She explained that after she and her colleagues were kidnapped by the insurgents, they took them into the forest, where she saw other victims who were pregnant and nursing babies of the Boko Haram insurgents.

So sad what this country has been reduced to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by ct2: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Horrible experience
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by yanabasee1(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
They impregnated infidels? isn't that Haram to their god?

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by southsouthking(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
May this new week brings us (all nairalanders) except Metu2016 the thief, good Tidings filled with hope, good health and riches in abundance.
Good morning all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Changethechain: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
God will punish buhari

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by deflover(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2021
all these northern scam stories grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by eliok(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Now that's a true story without any cover up.

Sure they don't want anyone to know.

God will deliver the rest
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by jeyem(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Inside naija! Inside bornu, inside life! A lot dey happen!!!
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by kingsceedon(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Minister of communications should be arrested, he knew where those girls are kept.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by bestman09(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2021
sad
Religion of PISS. Their god is powerless hence they are fighting for him by committing atrocities against humanity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Tigaromil: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
This is sad

3 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Heineken(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
There's no hope in this country.. Corruption too much.. Some graduates no get 1k for account, politicians embezzle And amass trillions..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by lamentor78(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
And Nigeria army still cannot find the Boko Haram camp, ordinary girl escape from them and finds her way back to chibok but our security agencies always do as if Boko Haram camp is a mirage

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by anochuko01(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
udoka55555:
He or she?
sHE.
Me sef confuse undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by GeneralPula: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Everything is wrong with Islamabad

Even Christianity too..
They should just take away the both..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by UstazAhmed(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by BruncleZuma: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Buhari, is to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by dapsoneh: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2021
How did you know they were Chibok girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by OfficialGaGa(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2021
congratulations to buhari.... as he continues to unlock more levels of corruption, nepotism, tribalism, terrorism, backwardness, and total destruction to lives and properties of the citizens in the giant shIithole of Africa.....

weldon sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by ictjobber: 6:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Forsaken by their country
Forsaken by Nature
Forsaken by the God they serve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / What Happened To These Buhari's Campaign Promises? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.