Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies (82261 Views)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by winner37(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
The guy try ....
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Cuttycool(f): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
What an abomination. So this beautiful woman is the one that gave birth to these two uglyyy evil daughters? As beautiful/young as she is, the man was still messing with her daughters. Hope she is smart enough to disown the twins and the man. Travel far and start life all over again. She can adopt another child. Just look at the local bas*tard of a man that they claim has swag. Lord pls never give me evil children, Amen.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Caboceer: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by izubext007: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Double portions
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by wisdomeze(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Naira Marley comes to mind cry
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Rickmann: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Abeg, don't blame the poor woman sad
It was no rape!
For goodness sake, they were in school and saw nothing wrong with his visits and igbalode pampering lipsrsealed

I'm not blaming anyone at all...My point is, this whole thing wouldn't have happened if the man was the one embarking on the frequent business trips and the woman was back at home supervising the whole business venture ,as this would've kept her closer to the girls. These girls were just victims of wrong decision-making.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by kingemaker(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
So his children also double as step grandchildren. Legendary
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by frog12: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
na for these FOOLISH states, NASSARAWA, GONGOLA, you go hear these kind FOOLISH stories all the time !!!
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Luckysbab: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
netyke:
We are in business season!!

You can easily get a loan from loulak-dhdp investment portharcourt at a very low interest rate. Our services are for clients within Rivers State and environs. Visit us at No. 7B Ekere Street Rumuobiakani, off Aba Road, close to Bridge bustop Portharcourt. You can call... 08038998386, 08064727964. Email: info@loulak.com. www.loulak.com.

Can you afford 5 bullion?
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Munzy14(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
When humans bypass the proper ways, this is the end result...

The man should be on the move...while the lady manages the home and coordinate purchase locally...

It seems the mother was after securing the money...smh...Nowadays some useless guys with low self-esteem do molest their own blood, not to talk of adopted...To even think these are 22year old ladies is worrisome...Anyway, na give and take situation..nothing weh money no fit destabilize like this. .

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
More grease to his manhood lipsrsealed

Lols a sad story, but funny. Kai some people just day!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Aarenaija: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
These middlebelt people and relationship things be like zeeworld movies..........e no dey get final episode. When did she give birth to the twins self; at what age?
A lot is happening in the northern hemisphere that we dont get to know..........
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Calicoe: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
If that man in the picture is who they say have swag, then somebody like me no need toast them before I yansh them. But wait o, dem use prick swear for tiv girls? I remember when I advertised my self for vanguard news paper some years ago say I need a girl for serious relationship, could you believe say one tiv girl came all the way from benue to delta just to see me? Despite the fact say I experience the best moments of my life with her but I still shock when she finally show because I no expect say she mean am when she say she dey come

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Champneys: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Olofo!

O do awon meje ji loyun ni sha! grin
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Fanuchi007: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Watin Naira marley de pray and fast for naim this homeboy de flex on a low since 1910 grin grin
Ur strength is second to none. Union Bank should use your pr**k as their logo (big, strong, reliable) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Harunabisanti(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is how bastards are given birth to and later becomes national problems
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Fanuchi007: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Calicoe:
If that man in the picture is who they say have swag, then somebody like me no need toast them before I yansh them. But wait o, dem use prick swear for tiv girls? I remember when I advertised my self for vanguard news paper some years ago say I need a girl for serious relationship, could you believe say one tiv girl came all the way from benue to delta just to see me? Despite the fact say I experience the best moments of my life with her but I still shock when she finally show because I no expect say she mean am when she say she dey come
Na guys like u de make girls de stingy to give us food. Can't you f*ck and keep it on a low so other homeboys will not be deprived. No de cast girls wai u don chop alaya.
Na OT I don tap you
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Edusouls(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
You met a man within months accepted him into your live and not only that, started living with him with your two grown up daughters and were travelling around for buisness leaving a stranger with them, because he gives you money you trusted him immediately Women are completely fish brains..

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
lagusboyyy:
So you mean benue people also have sex extraordinarily ANYHOW, to the extent that they affected a neighboring state with their act.

Lol.

there is a stats

I saw online one time

fear catch me
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Edusouls(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am telling you my brother
Harunabisanti:
This is how bastards are given birth to and later becomes national problems
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Calicoe: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fanuchi007:

Na guys like u de make girls de stingy to give us food. Can't you f*ck and keep it on a low so other homeboys will not be deprived. No de cast girls wai u don chop alaya.
Na OT I don tap you
This one no be casting as long as I no mention anybody name. Get it?
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
cheesy
GenBuhari:
Na to give da mother belle join dey remain grin

make e kuku balance the equation
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Fanuchi007: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Calicoe post=103390994]
This one no be casting as long as I no mention anybody name. Get it? [/quotge]

But why u de loud am. If another girl de read this thing, she no go dai comfortable to show other homeboys love. S*x na base on understanding. If a lady gives me s*x without stressing me out, I keep her in high esteem. Would you have preferred if she denied you better food to chop grin. You enjoyed it bro... Show some love for her generosity cool
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Gerrard59(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
madridsta007:

“My husband was killed with members of his entire family when herdsmen invaded their village and cleared everybody in the village. We had travelled to Lafia for some medication and were the only surviving people in the family.

Some weeks ago, I did write that what war does is destroy the ecosystem of the family structure in communities.
I cited the herdsmen terrorists killings and I said the social damage of the massacres hasnt fully been written yet.
This is one of the outcomes.
You will find one man sleeping with a number of females and if they and their babies survive, (not killed from HIV, etc) you will have the social structure of the family system completely destroyed as the children will grow without fathers and uncles, who have been killed by these herdsmen.

I am not sure Nigerians understand the medium to long-term implication of this occurence.

Northern Nigeria's Christians are really suffering o. Yet some refined olodos masquerading as "intellectuals" would rather support the perpetrators than side with the victims.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by ragna1991(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oladat:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sacrilege-in-nasarawa-as-twin-sisters-get-pregnant-for-their-mothers-lover/

Is nice at least he has two children at same time from two sisters.. and this two of being girls will still find another man that will get them pregnant Because I know this man is dying soon..
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Calicoe: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Fanuchi007 post=103391287][/quote]
How e take affect you? Abi you dey find tiv girls? Dude it's just an experience I had and I don't see how it affects you
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by AuroraB(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rickmann:

I'm not blaming anyone at all...My point is, this whole thing wouldn't have happened if thee man was the one on the frequent business trips and the woman was back at home, perhaps closer to her daughters and also supervising the business. The girls were just victims of wrong decision making.

What do you think?
You made sense cool
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by seunfape(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fabricated story
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Allwell96: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
lagusboyyy:
So you mean benue people also have sex extraordinarily ANYHOW, to the extent that they affected a neighboring state with their act.

Lol.
All these people in question are actually Benue people. They only relocated to Nassarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Date a mum and get the two twin daughters as promo
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by ofuonyebi: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is why our 9ja is in captivity....and terrible siege
We turn every issue to political or ethnicity and gloss
over serious issues with kid-gloves...

This case should have been treated in other serious climes as a case of abuse of under age
and taking privilege and cheap advantage of the innocent girls family or mothers poverty to impregnate all of them
what is the assurance that he will not dump them and look for greener pastures somewhere where he can
continue to satisfy his hungry libido..

This celebration of someone who should be cautioned by law for sexual recklessness is like giving a blank cheque for others
guys out there to do their worse....Honestly, we live in a lawless country called 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.