Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies (82265 Views)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by FashionCookie(f): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
See the ugly face with "plenty of swag" according to them. SMH

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Animals
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by erai30(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na man you be! But it's clear that the guy has P***y issues. embarassed
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Albertone(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Saphiere the future is "femail"
grin grin

I love the seas
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Albertone(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
FashionCookie:
See the ugly face with "plenty of swag" according to them. SMH

In the land of the blind,a one eyed man is the king.

I love the seas
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
With the mom, with the daughters, every where boom boom...... he is cumming.
He is representing the naija men proudly. All they think about is Bleep!
Just castrate him and lets move on.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by FashionCookie(f): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Albertone:

In the land of the blind,a one eyed man is the king.

I love the seas
Lol...I swear. See him wide nose like fan. And the woman is even very pretty. Wetin man dey find sef?
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by KingLion007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wait ooo,Is this the man they are all attracted to,Chaii Na waooooo
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Ikpongiton: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
News like this is always coming from nasarawa or benue .
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Alaganature(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
My questions still remains... which swag this man get wey attract the twins girls...main looking at the man he looks like someone who smoke weed and womanize a lot...I pity the woman but it's obvious he uses charms on this girls
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by grandstar(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
What's the police biz in this? This is a civil matter.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by kkonyeji(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Ahahahahah.

Are girls cheap there?

Very very cheap.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Gerryoriflame(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
C Ronaldo
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Biggcake: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
What a United family...
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Queenethofficia: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
4reala:
The three ladies in the pics looks like mates. I believe this must be a story
may be she gave birth to them when she was in secondary School
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
More grease to his manhood lipsrsealed
This guy take time ohh grin grin grin grin
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Emmypure: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
ArewaWife:

Their closeness to benue is the one affecting the state. Nasarawa people just have sex anyhow.

They are from benue just staying in nasarawa
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Dapson73(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
But I'm still looking for the swag in that man's picture but yet to see.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by BabaO2: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
It is only people carrying vacuum thoughts all through their lives can do this.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by NaBanga: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
If this story is true and that is a big IF, it seems the mother had those girls at a young age. It's very possible to have had them at 14 to 15 years in some places. If that is the case, the mother is in her 30s and still a young woman. The man is guilty and responsible. However this situation was definitely temptation in the flesh. God bless those babies.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Pacesetter123(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
lagusboyyy:
So you mean benue people also have sex extraordinarily ANYHOW, to the extent that they affected a neighboring state with their act.

Lol.
grin grin grin
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by brainhgeek(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Can someone please summarize this novel
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Fanuchi007: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Calicoe:

How e take affect you? Abi you dey find tiv girls? Dude it's just an experience I had and I don't see how it affects you
Na immaturity be ur problem. Grow up!!! Matured guys don't brag about d distance a girl travels to av sex wit them. I also have 4 sisters. So I take exception to people talking down on ladies after having sex with them. If u think that are cheap just cos u had sex with them, what does that make you that is having sex with your so called "cheap girl"
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Burruchaga71(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Still don't c anything wrong in that.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Pacesetter123(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Chamberlin1983:
It all started from Calabar that borders benue and that is how it kept spreading. Any state close to calabar just imagine their sex life. Eg akwa ibom.
wee u kip kwayet dia?
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Emeka71(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sharp shooter
Sweet story; this is what I love to hear; at least is not said that he rape them.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Emeka71(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dapson73:
But I'm still looking for the swag in that man's picture but yet to see.
That man is young and handsome and in fact the woman and her twins the 4 of them all put together are all beautiful the lady(mother) is even more beautiful than her twin daughters.
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Pacesetter123(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
The first problem I have identified in this case is insecurity.If the innocent man wasn't murdered in cold blood by the jihadists expansionists masquerading as herdsmen,all this calamities wouldn't have befallen his family.
So,if government likes, they tackle the herdsmen menace headlong, if they don't like, they should continue to treat it with kids gloves.The future will tell.

The second problem I have equally identified is the problem of early girl child marriage culture prevalent in the north.because they lady (Alice) I saw in that picture should be around 37,38 years old.At what age did she marry to birthed a set of twins of 22yrs old?
The article even said she gave birth to those twins after 4 years of marriage.
So 4 years plus 22 years then minus 38.
You will notice that she actually married at about 12/13 years of age which is the age she should have been in school.
So,the earlier the northern leaders realize the implications of this,the better for them.

Then the third problem is that of moral decadence exhibited by the twin sister and the so called Mum's lover.
The three of them are adults and are mature enough to know what sacrilege means.They should burry their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Susily(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Divinehealer:
With the mom, with the daughters, every where boom boom...... he is cumming.
He is representing the naija men proudly. All they think about is Bleep!
Just castrate him and lets move on.

Castrate him say wetin happen?? He's doing well and the ladies enjoyed it so they all should figure out how to raise the kids
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
This one strong
Re: Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.