Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho (47822 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Secession Controversy: Aikpokpo-Martins Apologises Over Comment / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by onuman: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Again, let us stop blaming the Hausas. They don't 'dominate' the house. Infact, if we get votes in all the states except Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi, Niger, Zamfara, Kaduna , Katsina, Gombe and Bauchi..that's 11 or 12 states...remaining 24 states that can overturn any Hausa vote.

Democracy involves doing the hard work of lobbying, making conections, etc. But no, you guys cry Arewa Arewa. Was Aewa strong for Obasanjo?

And the constituion we used in 1960, amended in 1963 was written by the elite, and was not subject to votes, and was still very imprefect (corruption was still prevalent, and unrest was common back then

You guys should stop idolising the 1960-66 period. Life was not uniformly good for everyone. By 1965, parts of the North and SW were in crisis. Corruption was the order of the day even then. And minorities were ignored well well...especially when they were calling for states/regions.

The US constituton was written by American whites not by their colonial masters the English, and as I said, it was not subject ot a vote, nor did women or minorites have any impact on the constituion.

You guys should go and do the hard work of demcoracy. If you no wan do am, then go fight war. And African war is not like European war...it eventually degenerates into a tribal conflct.
Again, too cheap a campaign.

Islamic Sharia criminal laws under Obasanjo presidency.

Shortly after retired northern military dictators imposed Obasanjo as president of Nigeria in 1999, swore him in with their constitution which Obasanjo never saw before then, he started to be resisted as Nigeria’s president by elements of Arewa through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern sharia states.
This 1999 constitution was first urinated upon by Fulani through adoption of sharia criminal justice system.

Only House Niggars like this Martins of NBA would cite a law written by his slave masters as impediment to his people’s search for freedom.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Fulanis don't do all those you said. These are the works of criminals that cuts across all ethnicity
true, they are criminals among Fulani... But the way Nairalanders make look like they are ones responsible for all crimes beats my imagination..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Betboss:

But the constitution permits him to disobey federal character by giving all the juicy appointments to his kins men
calm down this is a thing all ethnic groups do.

In fact the only state in Nigeria that the isn't biased is Lagos.. kudus to the people of Lagos.

From aguyi ironsi to Buhari.. they all gave positions to their ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Agugbadin: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Foolish man seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

Shortly after retired northern military dictators imposed Obasanjo as president of Nigeria in 1999, swore him in with their constitution which Obasanjo never saw before then, he started to be resisted as Nigeria’s president by elements of Arewa through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern sharia states.
This 1999 constitution was first urinated upon by Fulani through adoption of sharia criminal justice system.

Only House Niggars like this Martins of NBA would cite a law written by his slave masters as impediment to his search for freedom.

Considering that Sharia

1,Applies only in the states that voted for it. Not the states that did not vote for it. (and even in the states that voted for it, implemetaiton is patchy)

2.Does not apply at federal level.

3.Most governors are not prepared to implement it anyway.

4.Was in the 1979 CONSTITUION and even in your beloved 1960 CONSTITUION (by way of the Northern penal code, which was based on Sharia

N.B I don't support Sharia myself.

Again, if you don't like a law in our consttuition, nothing stops you from getting an amemdment for secssion or whatever you want.

So, go and do the hard work of getting an amendment that would allow you to seccede peacefully. The other alternative is anarchy.

Go and meet your representative.

3 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Kuginzi: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2021
It’s terrible to hear about the loss of BIAFRA NATION and I express my sincere sympathy to Igbos and ESN
I am deeply saddened by the loss that Igbos and ESN family have encountered.
REST IN PEACE BIAFRA
REST IN PRISON NNAMDI KANU
Pls Accept my Condolences.

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Deepthoughts: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Thinkfree:

https://thenationonlineng.net/constitution-requires-buhari-to-crush-kanu-igboho-says-nba-vice-president/
The VP NBA is right from a strict point of law,this is why agitations requires tact deep thought n foresight,the north who a major beneficiaries of the present Constitution and state of Nigeria will give anything to maintain the status quo,agitations would have to patiently wait for a silly mistake n open opportunity from the northerners to succeed,if Nnamdi kanu's ESN had stop at chasing herdsmen out of their forests they would have been applauded,same with sunday igboho of the yorubas then both should been campaigning for restructuring of the country,that way they would have really gotten the pro north buhari led government in a tight corner but now they have all played to the gallery and buhari will have no qualms crushing them.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Viicfuntop(f): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

They will call you Fulani slave for telling them this fact..

Very senseless generation

When you try to educate them, they will say 30k at work..modafvckers

I think the problem is we have too many bastards roaming the streets. People have been fvcking anyhow and the result is the too many illegitimate children we have in Nigeria right now..No parental upbringing..very disrespectful lots

You want to agitate for something, you will turn a blind eye to your house of reps, senators and all those you have elected to represent you and start blaming the president when things go wrong. Where are ya brains? You want fairness but you are not even fair to your neighbor. Hypocrites

These modafvckers just dey vex me anyhow, Aswearugad

Bastards!

You are a very pathetic human. Somehow, you are either from the north or a Yoruba Muslim in apc “enjoying@ from this government. You sound very stupid when I come across your comments
Would people be fighting for secession, if this government was good and equal to all. You come on any thread that would give you an orgasmn at the mention of Kanu or Igboho.
You are a slave and the worst kind. Prison of the mind. You lack foresight or you are just plain stupid.

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by justlikedat: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2021
spacechuks:

For a united nigeria, let there be equity and fairness, STOP nepotism, STOP tribalism, STOP quota system, RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY, then noboby will clamor for separation

This is just the perfect solution to all the hullabaloo.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Sammerboi: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Gbam.

Tell them now, the AGITATORS will now say one useless piece of paper created by the UN is more important than the constitution of Nigeria.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.
Ode so the Nigerian constitution is written in gold abi? Better think outside this ethnic and party line.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Jolomenas: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Said by a lawyer indeed. Even the roadside mechanic in my village will win a case against this quack lawyer who doesn't understand the fundamental human rights
Why be say you stupid naa
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Sammerboi:
Ode so the Nigerian constitution is written in gold abi? Better think outside this ethnic and party line.

It is not wirtiten in gold, which is why you can agitate for it to be amended...

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by OnionBandit(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Viicfuntop:

You are a very pathetic human. Somehow, you are either from the north or a Yoruba Muslim in apc “enjoying@ from this government. You sound very stupid when I come across your comments
Would people be fighting for secession, if this government was good and equal to all. You come on any thread that would give you an orgasmn at the mention of Kanu or Igboho.
You are a slave and the worst kind. Prison of the mind. You lack foresight or you are just plain stupid.
And here is one of the bastards roaming the streets.. Nothing reasonable upstairs..Only interested in making another set of bastards

Stay away from my posts if you ve gat no sense! One direction lots

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by adanny01(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

Only House Niggars like this Martins of NBA would cite a law written by his slave masters as impediment to his people’s search for freedom.

Whether you like it or not, you and I are subjects to that constitution. You can't deny or pretend it doesn't exist or whatever because it doesn't suit you.

Its either you work to improve it or fight it which you should be certain it will crush you. This is what is happening to Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho, El Zakaky etc

Wisdom is not so common these days.

4 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Lifestone(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Kagd10:

Never do well Fulani, the constitution (which wasn't made by the people btw) says Nigeria is indivisible which is what we have right now. It didn't say it would continue to be. Several nations have separated, I don't see any fool wailing. Bosnia for example separated from Croatia, who's Wailing?

I repeat no fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic group. If they wanna form their country, so be it! Sink that into your skull and go drink your cow urine if you haven't done that today.
Again I advise people to understand history, the Bosnia example you gave was a consequent of a brutal 5years civil war.
I have argued severally that the agitators needs to support a political movement simpathetic to their cause and from there ammend the constitution

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by onuman: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Considering that Sharia

1,Applies only in the states that voted for it. Not the states that did not vote for it. (and even in the states that voted for it, implemetaiton is patchy)

2.Does not apply at federal level.

3.Most governors are not prepared to implement it anyway.

4.Was in the 1979 CONSTITUION and even in your beloved 1960 CONSTITUION (by way of the Northern penal code, which was based on Sharia

N.B I don't support Sharia myself.

Again, if you don't like a law in our consttuition, nothing stops you from getting an amemdment for secssion or whatever you want.

So, go and do the hard work of getting an amendment that would allow you to seccede peacefully. The other alternative is anarchy.

Go and meet your representative.

You are not able to distinguish between sharia civil laws allowed in the constitution and sharia criminal laws not allowed in the constitution.
The states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in 1999 have literally seceded from Nigeria but clutch to Nigeria because of lucre.

Buhari told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by President Buhari requested that sharia criminal justice system be included in the constitution - one of his earliest demands immediately after he was appointed.
He further boasted that after all, they had the numbers in the National Assembly to include Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the constitution.
Therefore, your talk that sharia criminal justice system is limited to a few northern states is like a Taqqiya.
Again, please stop asking us to go to the National Assembly which is unduly overpopulated by Arewa Reps to seek for amendments in the constitution. You insult the psyche by so doing.

Anarchy? Only a parasitic spouse would go to fight a disenchanted spouse wanting to separate from an unruly marriage. It’s shameful how some people tag themselves parasites.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2021
adanny01:

Whether you like it or not, you and I are subjects to that constitution. You can't deny or pretend it doesn't exist or whatever because it doesn't suit you.

Its either you work to improve it or fight it which you should be certain it will crush you. This is what is happening to Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho, El Zakaky etc

Wisdom is not so common these days.

That's the fact! @ the bolded.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Osukwanjafathe: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2021
I don't think that the law is working for northern states, the only place I know that the law is working is in the south east and in the Biafran lands only. God is watching!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Viicfuntop(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
And here is one of the bastards roaming the streets.. Nothing reasonable upstairs..Only interested in making another set of bastards

Stay away from my posts if you ve gat no sense! One direction lots

Your parents are that bastard. Poverty stricken idiot. Not smart enough to get a job or start a business, so you settle for peanuts to be defending rubbish. People like you should have been flushed. Assholee

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Kagd10: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Again, let us stop blaming the Hausas. They don't 'dominate' the house. Infact, if we get votes in all the states except Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi, Niger, Zamfara, Kaduna , Katsina, Gombe and Bauchi..that's 11 or 12 states...remaining 24 states that can overturn any Hausa vote.

Democracy involves doing the hard work of lobbying, making conections, etc. But no, you guys cry Arewa Arewa. Was Aewa strong for Obasanjo?

And the constituion we used in 1960, amended in 1963 was written by the elite, and was not subject to votes, and was still very imprefect (corruption was still prevalent, and unrest was common back then

You guys should stop idolising the 1960-66 period. Life was not uniformly good for everyone. By 1965, parts of the North and SW were in crisis. Corruption was the order of the day even then. And minorities were ignored well well...especially when they were calling for states/regions.

The US constituton was written by American whites not by their colonial masters the English, and as I said, it was not subject ot a vote, nor did women or minorites have any impact on the constituion.

You guys should go and do the hard work of demcoracy. If you no wan do am, then go fight war. And African war is not like European war...it eventually degenerates into a tribal conflct.

What did you expect from never do well Fulani? Lol. You can't even surprise us for once! Always being Uselesss Terrorists.

Get it sunk into your brain that the 1960-1965 constitution was written by all arms of the ethnic groups (SW, North and the East). Unlike what we have on the ground today.

Secondly, Nigeria had the highest growth during the time cos all ethnic group was for their business! Not until you Useless never do well Fulani and AZikwe arrested Awolowo (which wasn't your business in the first place) hence opened the ground for chaos in Nigeria.

And yes, I would always say that no fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic groups. If they wanna have their country, so be it.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by crazymommy(f): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
SenatePresdo:

He's been in DSS custody for more than one year, and still came out stronger. No big deal..

BuHaram doesn't have the balls to kill MNK.

Why are they postponing the Judgement? When they can end his case within one week if they want. grin
Fear catch Federal Govt, they can't do shit.
They are begging MNK to come to A round table. But I trust MNK, he doesn't care about BuHaram and his zoo cornTree.

Make July 23 reach na.. IPOb will storm the court.. do we look like Yourbas to you.

It can only take MNK a sentence, and no Hausa man can walk in the streets of the whole South-East again.. if you know, you know cool

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise......
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by authority2006(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Said by a lawyer indeed. Even the roadside mechanic in my village will win a case against this quack lawyer who doesn't understand the fundamental human rights

If secession is indeed a fundamental human right, every country in the world would have been divided into like 1000 each. Too many confused citizens in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by adanny01(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Sammerboi:

My opinion is that it is written on stone.

There are sections of it that was locked and the key thrown in the Atlantic. Those sections can't be amended without suspending the constitution. No democratic government can suspend the constitution because it invalidates the government.

Only the military can do what these agitations are asking for. These agitations is directed wrongly.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Kagd10: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Lifestone:

Again I advise people to understand history, the Bosnia example you gave was a consequent of a brutal 5years civil war.
I have argued severally that the agitators needs to support a political movement simpathetic to their cause and from there ammend the constitution

The civil wars happened because these several ethnic couldn't stay together in one nation. Eventually they formed their country. After they did, I don't see any fool crying
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by OnionBandit(f): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Your parents are that bastard. Poverty stricken idiot. Not smart enough to get a job or start a business, so you settle for peanuts to be defending rubbish. People like you should have been flushed. Assholee
This is the last time I will be dignifying a woman of easy virtues with a mention on this forum. Even though you and your mum may not know who your father is, it won't be a bad idea if you go hire one. A good one...even if it's just going to be for a year... You lack good fathering, babe.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by ohosi4real(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

They will call you Fulani slave for telling them this fact..

Very senseless generation

When you try to educate them, they will say 30k at work..modafvckers

I think the problem is we have too many bastards roaming the streets. People have been fvcking anyhow and the result is the too many illegitimate children we have in Nigeria right now..No parental upbringing..very disrespectful lots

You want to agitate for something, you will turn a blind eye to your house of reps, senators and all those you have elected to represent you and start blaming the president when things go wrong. Where are ya brains? You want fairness but you are not even fair to your neighbor. Hypocrites

These modafvckers just dey vex me anyhow, Aswearugad

Bastards!
Take am easy na. No b quarry just understand
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by OnionBandit(f): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
ohosi4real:

Take am easy na. No b quarry just understand
brodaman, I no fit take am easy. I don receive thousands of mentions,..all threats, insults, curses and what have you..juts because I air my opinion...and I dey ignore.

But I get their time today
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

You are not able to distinguish between sharia civil laws allowed in the constitution and sharia criminal laws not allowed in the constitution.
The states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in 1999 have literally seceded from Nigeria but clutch to Nigeria because of lucre.

Provisions for Sharia have been placed in the constutiion. And Lord knows I don't like it. I prefer we have no religion in the constituiion

But for now, the Constituion does not allow any President to willy-nilly impose Sharia on all the states, including my christian majority state...so I view the current law as a compromise. Compromises are not nice, but they are better than the alternative.

Plus, adopting Sharia does not mean you seccede from Nigeria. Just as states like Rivers that declarred themselves a Christian state have not secceded from Nigeria either.

Buhari told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria

And after 6 years in office...nothing.

Even back then the guy knew that what he was promising was not going to happen. Like most polticans, they lie to build support. Once support gained, and goals reached, they promptly forget about their promises.

Like many of those polticians that ran on 'resource control' only to promptly forget when in office.

For Buhari to impose sharia on Nigeria, he also needs to amend the constituiton, and even he knows he won't get the votes. But Nigerians love self deceit ...and he played on that for his gullible supporters.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system

And have they succeded? No.
Therefore, your talk that sharia criminal justice system is limited to a few northern states is like a Taqqiya.

Is there a Sharia court in your state? I know there isn't. Stop exageriating please.
Again, please stop asking us to go to the National Assembly which is unduly overpopulated by Arewa Reps to seek for amendments in the constitution. You insult the psyche by so doing.

As usual blaming the Hausas....who only control 12 states, while the middle belt and south control the rest.

Anarchy? Only a parasitic spouse would go to fight a disenchanted spouse wanting to separate from an unruly marriage. It’s shameful how some people tag themselves parasites.

It is simple. You no wan do the hard work of democracy, either you sit down or enter bush and fight.

Good morning. I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Lifestone(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Kagd10:

The civil wars happened because these several ethnic couldn't stay together in one nation. Eventually they formed their country. After they did, I don't see any fool crying
The Biafra lost a brutal Civil War, do you want another?
Join a political party or form one, you can then effect constitutional ammendment to permit a referendum. Anything shut of that will be anarchy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by onuman: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Guestlander:

Who wrote the constitution? Did God write it for Nigerians? If the constitution say you can crush people and the people decide to crush you instead what are going to do?
The 1999 constitution is not worth the paper it was written on.

But who do they depend on this time to crush any seceding part of southern Nigeria, after Arewa adopted sharia criminal justice system? Oyibo or who? How can a people on the desert crush people on the sea and in rain forest region?

These people still living in the 1960s are funny with their mentality of war to maintain their parasitic lifestyle.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Kagd10: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Lifestone:

The Biafra lost a brutal Civil War, do you want another?
Join a political party or form one, you can then effect constitutional ammendment to permit a referendum. Anything shut of that will be anarchy.

That's why there's a need for every ethnic to have their country. A nation should be largely monoethnic! Sink that into your Terrorist skull!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by OBIPLUS(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2021
All this garagara will even make Nigeria divide as soon as possible because government actions is just creating beasts, through my own personal research, the gap between the rich is much that is why they don't know what the ordinary person in the Street is passing through, the only people that don't want division are politicians and abokis because of what they are benefiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) / Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.