Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho (47883 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Secession Controversy: Aikpokpo-Martins Apologises Over Comment / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Kagd10:

What did you expect from never do well Fulani? Lol. You can't even surprise us for once! Always being Uselesss Terrorists.

I'm not a fulani, and I am not a terroist, thank you

Get it sunk into your brain that the 1960-1965 constitution was written by all arms of the ethnic groups (SW, North and the East). Unlike what we have on the ground today.

The 1960 CONSTTUIOON, ammended by 1963...was done by a few of our poltical elite dominated by the big three tribes and written with the aid of the british. It was not written by a large constituent assembly unlike the 1999 constitution which was based on the 1979 constitution which was written by a constituient assembly which was more broadly representative than that which worte our independence constituion

And anyway, both constituions...1960 AND 1999 consttuions are VERY VERY IMPERFECT...which is why there is allowance for things like AMENDMENTS.....

Secondly, Nigeria had the highest growth during the time cos all ethnic group was for their business! Not until you Useless never do well Fulani arrested Awolowo (which wasn't your business in the first place) hence opened the ground for chaos in Nigeria.

Has nothing to do with the discussion...plus I beleive Awo was jailed wrongly anyway. (And Akintola his erstwhile ally had more to do with it than the 'north'.)

And yes, I would always say that no fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic groups. If they wanna have their country, so be it.

No problem, but you won't like the resullting anarchy. That's why you have a senate, a house of reps at all levels, and you have right to run for office....USE THEM....and stop distrubing us.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Dreadful: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Thinkfree:

https://thenationonlineng.net/constitution-requires-buhari-to-crush-kanu-igboho-says-nba-vice-president/
When bastards talk you will know. This is the kind of lawyers you have in the zoo.
Who wrote the constitution and said the zoo is indivisible? A god or a mere mortal?
Is the zoo not a signatory to the UN charter on self determination and fundamental human right?
Let anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho then you will see hell and the zoo you are protecting from disintegration will break into pieces.
The zoo is gone, the earlier your likes accepts that the better.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Kagd10: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

I'm not a fulani, and I am not a terroist, thank you

The 1960 CONSTTUIOON, ammended by 1963...was done by a few of our poltical elite dominated by the big three tribes and written with the aid of the british. It was not written by a large constituent assembly unlike the 1999 constitution which was based on the 1979 constitution which was written by a constituient assembly which was more broadly representative than that which worte our independence constituion

And anyway, both constituions...1960 AND 1999 consttuions are VERY VERY IMPERFECT...which is why there is allowance for things like AMENDMENTS.....

Has nothing to do with the discussion...plus I beleive Awo was jailed wrongly anyway. (And Akintola his erstwhile ally had more to do with it than the 'north'.)

No problem, but you won't like the resullting anarchy. That's why you have a senate, a house of reps at all levels, and you have right to run for office....USE THEM....and stop distrubing us.

The 1960-1955 constitution was written by the 3 arms of the ethnic groups! Have your dumb skull forgotten the fact that Nigeria had independence in the 1960? You dey ment? 1960 constitution was written by the people representing all the ethnic arms of the country. That can't be said for today's Uselesss retrogressive constitution!

And yes, I will keep sinking into your brain that Nigeria had the highest progressive growth at that time.

And I repeat, no fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic groups. If they wanna form their country, so be it and let there be referendum!

Todya
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Bluntemperor: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Very logical submission.

Where is the logic in his statement,may be he needs attention!
In the first place,he should have amended the Constitution by his position
as an NBA -Vice but his statement here has sold him out: he can't defend the People.
Is this Government not defending his people by appointing Northerners to
every vacancy available and so by-passing Quotas System in the Constitution
is ok by you as a lawyer?
Ensuring herdsmen carried AK-47 as a tribe and using it to kill and maime
others in their Regions and they are never condemned one day for these brutal activities, is ok by you!
Nobody is causing troubles in Nigeria today than those in government circles,afterall,they get paid no matter what happens.
There can never be a true-Constitutional amendment as far as this present Constitution is concerned!
For instance,in State Creation,the Constitution must still be ratified by two thirds of other States,again after the National Assembly had done its job,by so doing can never sail through,thereby making it a Fraudulent document and that is why Nigerians are angry but instead of finding solutions,the government is creating more troubles by her actions of making Nigerians unsafe in their States.
Those people that designed the Constitution have fooled Nigerians and they know it in their hearts!
We are just merigorounding as a nation while other Nations are far ahead of us.
Just imagine Ghana here, their Currency is matching ahead of our Naira!
Very soon,the Ghanians will be selling to us Toyota Products,produce
in Ghana and brought through our borders by creating Employments for Ghanians and you are telling
Nigerians not to talk- Unemployments is in every home!
You want the Press controlled( or banished,if you have your way) because you feel they are talking too much!
Is Press -Freedom not part of Democracy you inherited,so who is fooling who?
Please,park somewhere and let there be Peace in Nigeria through Fairness, Equity and Justice for ALL,
irrespective of tribes,gender or religions! Away with Nepotism!

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by gawu1: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Said by a lawyer indeed. Even the roadside mechanic in my village will win a case against this quack lawyer who doesn't understand the fundamental human rights
What do you pig know. Does fundamental human rights include right to dismember the country? Is it not because you have a country that you are even talking about fundamental rights? The learned lawyer has said the obvious you and your other pigs don't want to hear. Unlike that useless lawyer of your supreme leader who couldn't advised a person declared wanted for terrorism charges by his country to keep low but allow him fumed Rambo he was not. When the good for nothing lawyer was granted permission to see his goon client in the DSS cell the only thing he could come up with was that his client looked sick and should be free on medical ground. What sort of stupid lawyer he is! That should worry people like you who are dying silently over his apprehension.
The president has given your supreme leader and his likes enough time to reminisce on their misfired plans, yet they refused to back out. Thank God, he has started talking to them using language they will understand better.; however, idiots of your types are talking constitutional rights to disintegrate the country. The lawyer you called quack has supported his argument with some constitutional provisions. Therefore, can you who is not a quack quote even phrase from the constitution which equates agitation for dismemberment of the country to agitation for right of expression? How on earth would somebody accept that a country constitution allows for violence agitation, even if it is not express to divide the country, as freedom or right!
The fugitive has been captured and he will be in for the violence he called for.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by stanisbaratheon: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

They will call you Fulani slave for telling them this fact..

Very senseless generation

When you try to educate them, they will say 30k at work..modafvckers

I think the problem is we have too many bastards roaming the streets. People have been fvcking anyhow and the result is the too many illegitimate children we have in Nigeria right now..No parental upbringing..very disrespectful lots

You want to agitate for something, you will turn a blind eye to your house of reps, senators and all those you have elected to represent you and start blaming the president when things go wrong. Where are ya brains? You want fairness but you are not even fair to your neighbor. Hypocrites

These modafvckers just dey vex me anyhow, Aswearugad

Bastards!

Are you el-rufai's son?? You type like him.

Please try and do a DNA test because you just might be a bastard too.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by almayda: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
That is the problem,especially with regards to slowpokes,the man stated his case and backed it with relevantl laws,you are taking another side backed by sentiments. One is objective and the other is subjective, only objective people are regarded as intelligent,a subjective mind is nothing but emotional.
Fahdiga:
Said by a lawyer indeed. Even the roadside mechanic in my village will win a case against this quack lawyer who doesn't understand the fundamental human rights

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by kinguwem: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Gbam.

Tell them now, the AGITATORS will now say one useless piece of paper created by the UN is more important than the constitution of Nigeria.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.
A typical Nigerian is daft. Who gave us this constitution, is it the people's constitution? Self determination is a fundamental human right. The test is a referendum.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Kagd10:

The 1960-1955 constitution was written by the 3 arms of the ethnic groups! Have your dumb skull forgotten the fact that Nigeria had independence in the 1960? You dey ment? 1960 constitution was written by the people representing all the ethnic arms of the country. That can't be said for today's Uselesss retrogressive constitution!

It was written by only 3 ethnic groups....wow...nothing for the minorites.

Plus the 1999 constutution was based on the work of the constutient assemblies of 1977-8 and 1987-8 which were more broadly represntative than the 1960 constitution

And I don't recalll abusing you at all, so I see no reason why you should call me a dumb skull. Restrain yourself, sir.

And yes, I will keep sinking into your brain that Nigeria had the highest progressive growth at that time.

My problem with Nigeria's economy is that it was never ever proseprous. WE can only be proseprous if we become a manufacturing naiton, not a reosurce dependent nation.

Plus most people were poor back then, plus we did not have most of the infrastructure we have now oddly enough

Either way, it does not matter to me. Whether we stay together or split, Nigeria, or biafra or whatever cannot be prosperous until we manufacutre.

And I repeat, no fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic groups. If they wanna form their country, so be it and let there be referendum!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by cornelman: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Is your fundamental rights greater than the sovereignty of an Indivisible nation

Of course it is. Individuals make a nation.
Violating the fundamental right of one amounts to violating that of every other members of the nation. In advanced countries, you see legal practitioners volunteer to take up cases of violation of fundamental human rights even when it is against constituted authorities (an example is blm). We have seen constitutionally backed presidents and rulers impeached, jailed and killed for the violation of such. Respect for individual fundamental human right was the basis for slave trade abolition(remember, slave trade was allowed in European constitution before then), it was the basis for independence from colonialism all over the world. Respect for fundamental human right supersedes any union or any constitution.

As for 1999 constitution, let it be known that the existence of Nigeria predates 1999. Constitutions are made by a very few set of people and it is subject to amendments, review and abolishment but not fundamental human rights.

The only fault I find with the agitators is that they should have pressured the legislative to review the constitution to include the secession clause (which is "freedom of association"wink in it.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Lifestone(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Kagd10:

That's why there's a need for every ethnic to have their country. A nation should be largely monoethnic! Sink that into your Terrorist skull!
You are obviously not having a clear mind because you are struggling to comprehend my point of view. I said join politics to effect your idea (change the constitution to dissolve Nigeria or insert clause for referendum) , the alternative is another civil war which will be disastrous
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Ferdinandu(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
You call him a quack lawyer but you are just too ignorant and too emotional. Fundamental human rights is enshrined in the constitution but right to secessionist agenda is not part of that fundamental human right. Whatever you call your own fundamental human rights, the facts remains as far as Nigeria is concerned if it is not in Nigerian constitution, the President and any lawyer will interpret it as it is ILLEGAL

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by MT: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:
All these olodo lawyers we have these days sef..

Since you implied you were more intelligent, can you empirically and factually lay your case against what he wrote. Let's see your educated perspective justifying anarchy in our constitution.

You lots supporting Igboho and Kanu are selfish. Have you considered the interest of those of us who are not interested in your agitation?. Do you want to force a new nation on us? I am a Yoruba and I believe in the oneness of Nigeria and reject any Yoruba nation being put in my face by an uneducated, political thug whose hands are known to be stained with blood.

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by ORIAYO70(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Thinkfree:

https://thenationonlineng.net/constitution-requires-buhari-to-crush-kanu-igboho-says-nba-vice-president/

The same constition refuses Buhari to crush

Fulani terrorist
Gunmi terrorist apologist
Bandit
Boko Haram

It will not be well with u.

Werey lawyer.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Kagd10: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

It was written by only 3 ethnic groups....wow...nothing for the minorites.

Plus the 1999 constutution was based on the work of the constutient assemblies of 1977-8 and 1987-8 which were more broadly represntative than the 1960 constitution

And I don't recalll abusing you at all, so I see no reason why you should call me a dumb skull.
Restrain yourself, sir.

My problem with Nigeria's economy is that it was never ever proseprous. WE can only be proseprous if we become a manufacturing naiton, not a reosurce dependent nation.

Plus most people were poor back then, plus we did not have most of the infrastructure we have now oddly enough

Either way, it does not matter to me. Whether we stay together or split, Nigeria, or biafra or whatever cannot be prosperous until we manufacutre.

I thought the 1960 constitution was made by the British like you claimed? Now that you know better, you're trying to find holes in it. Lol. Typical of never do well Fulani terrorists. Let me inform you that the minorities were under these 3 arms hence the leaders of the 3 arms were equally representing them. Same can't be said for today's Uselesss retrogressive constitution which had no input from any ethnic groups.

Yes, I will keep hammering into your skull that Nigeria realised the highest form of progressiveness during that time. Continue to Sink that into your skull!

Lastly, injustice, nepotism, lack of merits and brain powers in posts etc are factors that often lead to call for separation! No way we would continue to saddle with Never do well Useless Fulani who has next to nothing in their skull apart from terrorism! Sink that into your skull!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Ibkhaleel: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints..

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Ibkhaleel: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2021
The Boko Haram, ISWAP and all the bandit groups scattered across the region do not attract the sympathy of the North and none of their leaders even pretends to represent Northerners or protect the interests of the region. They are indefensible criminals. Simple and short. If you have ever come across any northerner endorsing the operations of terrorist or bandit leaders, I challenge you to submit your proof—and I’m not asking for some fabricated account or screenshots of faceless accounts on social media.
From Mohammed Marwa AKA Maitatsine of the early 1980s to Mohamed Yusuf of the late 2000s, the North has never formed a consensual bloc in defence of the operations of criminal and insurgent groups. The rebellious groups have always functioned as outcasts, and fiercely opposed. Maitatsine and Yusuf began as laughing stocks in Kano and Maiduguri, respectively, and treated as lunatic clerics and considered misled and lost, before they broke out and got out of hand. They were never ever popular leaders in the northern society.
So, whenever I read ignorant takes that northerners are obsessed with the downfall of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu and their ilk

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Ibkhaleel: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2021
Those DSS office disobeyed the order of the president.
The order was very clear.
If seen with AK47, you should not live to tell us who gave it to you.
I am not pleased.
That order must be effected thoroughly

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Ibkhaleel: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
I will tell my children; and children's children's children and indeed pass it off to many generations to come that one of the greatest tragedy that befell us in the 21st century - the acclaimed generation of the wise and jet-age was that there was a generation of the Igbos who fell flat, bamboozled, deceived and misled by a low budget conman and fraudster called Nnamdi Kanu.
The advent of an Nnamdi Kanu in the Igbo equation has destroyed the very myths that were hitherto ascribed to us that the Igbos were people of the wise and knowledge.
If a low level and incoherent rabble rouser like Nnamdi Kanu could deceive any particular group of people — such a people could pass off as a terribly most gullible people on the face of the earth.
That there are still a thousands or a few millions of people who still believe that Kenny Okwu Kanu whom were with us in the pro GEJ and PDP days could get them Biafra - a country - is the most heart wrenching of it all.
I fear for this generation!
Ambrose Nwaogwugwu.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Kagd10: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Lifestone:
You are obviously not having a clear mind because you are struggling to comprehend my point of view. I said join politics to effect your idea (change the constitution to dissolve Nigeria or insert clause for referendum) , the alternative is another civil war which will be disastrous

Nah. The people made the government. If there's a call for separation, what should be done is referendum! No fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic group! If they want their country, so be it!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Housing(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Once Nigeria is a signatory to the UN Charter that aspect of the Nigerian constitution [Section 2(1)] is none and void. It same as APC, PDP or any other association including in its constitution that members cannot sue the organization. It goes against the fundamental human rights which Nigeria is a signatory to. You don't need Nigeria constitution to claim rights for fair hearing.

The NBA Vice Chairman should leave that to Court of competent jurisdiction to decide.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Isobug: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Because you have a way of benefiting from the government. What of those who don't have a way of benefiting from same government and tried to benefit but thesame government keep letting them to know they're not among. They have also tried on their own to succeed but government policies keep frustrating them? If you are in their shoes, what would you do? Just a simple question

Left to me, Nigeria should not break
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Ibkhaleel: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
You said you want biafra, you killed 10 of their innocent daughters just to prapare protection charms for yourselves. How many of their sons and daughters would you have killed to become powerful, feared and have them under your control?
Nnamdi Kanu, you and the boys you brainwashed are the worst enemies of Igbos. Tueeeeeeeeeee
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by flokii: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
MT:

Since you implied you were more intelligent, can you empirically and factually lay your case against what he wrote. Let's see your educated perspective justifying anarchy in our constitution.

You lots supporting Igboho and Kanu are selfish. Have you considered the interest of those of us who are not interested in your agitation?. Do you want to force a new nation on us? I am a Yoruba and I believe in the oneness of Nigeria and reject any Yoruba nation being put in my face by an uneducated, political thug whose hands are known to be stained with blood.

My stand has been on restructuring and devolution of powers to states.. however I still recognize that some quarters in Yorubaland are tired of the happenings in the country and the way insecurity, kidnappings and banditary are being treated with kid gloves.

That said, I believe a lawyer should know better not to use words like "crush" or "kill" in a democratic dispensation. I still feel the root cause of agitations here and there is due to the lackadaisical attitude of security operatives in curbing insecurity fast spreading across the country. They are trying, I agree but they can do more.

Have you been to Zamfara, Yobe, Kaduna to see the situation of things there? I don't pray you get kidnapped but when you hear victims recount their ordeal, you'll know noone is safe in the country.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Gokoyer0(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2021
usman Ahmed, the yoruba and Igbo said that they are tired of fake entity called Nigeria. Na by Force?
UstazAhmed:

Is your fundamental rights greater than the sovereignty of an Indivisible nation
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by ajagidiagbo1(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Don't mind the illiterate.

UstazAhmed:

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by alcuin(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Most countries don't have a perfect constitution

Like the American constitution...which was written by a group of white men, selected by a restricted electroate that did not include women or black or other minorities, or even most white men , that regarded black people as 'three fifths of a white man' (though it was written like that to prevent slave states from having an advantage over non-slave states , but even then black people were looked at as non-persons), and was not put to a vote.

But one thing that the Americans did...and also that we did in Nigeria is allow for something called amendments. That women and blacks can vote now, and hold full citizenship is due to amendments to the constituion in the US

So why can't you secessionists use the amendment route? (And please, I am tired of hearing the 'Hausas won't let us have it' argument)

This is the ONLY way.
But they will not listen.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by GodisFirst: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Please some one should tell me where this ape is from.
I can't remember hearing about him before because if he had been in existence, he would have made headline by using telling us what the constitution says about the President protecting farmers, poor women and children that are being raped and killed by the Fulani herdsmen.

Where was he when villages are being sacked and razed in Benue State and Southern Kaduna by these Fulani herdsmen and did he remind the president of his constitutional powers and human rights of the citizens?

What did he say about the school children being kidnapped from their schools.

I think he is saying this either for his pocket to be filled if not filled already by the people playing the evil drum for him. Only time will tell.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Lightorder: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2021
BSsniffer:
Meanwhile his Niger Delta is an oil polluted stinkpile while northerners are exploiting his crude and his kinsmen are shitting black shit cus of drinking polluted water...... stupid mofo quoting law. Mumu man
the name no gree me pronounce. Uturukpokpo abi wetin
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by drgica74: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Let me ask the lawyer one question. What is doctrine of necessity? How did Senate confer presidency to Jonathan when Yaradua did hand him over.
Answer the question Mr Lawyer.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by OmoEpe(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:

Does your fundamental rights supersede the country's constitution? Personal Intellectual development will actually save you from this kind of public disgrace this message has brought upon you.

YOUR RIGHTS STOPS WHERE OTHER'S BEGINS. No law supersedes thecountry's s constitution

Hope you scored up to 200 in the just released JAMB result
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by drgica74: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Yaradua didn't hand over***

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.