Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

"I Withdrew My Son From Public School For The Safety Of Other Kids" - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Withdrew My Son From Public School For The Safety Of Other Kids" - El-rufai (246 Views)

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"I Withdrew My Son From Public School For The Safety Of Other Kids" - El-rufai by MckenzieSkyBlog: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
"I Withdrew My Son From Public School For The Safety Of Other Kids" - El-Rufai Speaks On Failed Attempts To Kidnap His Son

Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has revealed the reason he withdrew his seven-year-old son, Abubakar Al-Sadiq El-Rufai, from Kaduna Capital school, saying that bandits attempted to kidnap him twice.

After earlier accusations that he withdrew the child covertly, the governor explained why he took such a decision in an interview with BBC Pidgin.

He claims that withdrawing Al-Sadiq will deter robbers from targeting the school.

He added that the withdrawal was necessary to protect other children and Al-Sadiq's close friends from the bandits' attacks.

“My son was registered in the school and so my daughter who clocked six years. But we have to temporarily withdraw them for the security of the school because we foiled plans from at least two groups to attack the school to kidnap my son.

“I don’t think they will succeed because enough security was put in place to prevent them. But other children will be...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Withdrew My Son From Public School For The Safety Of Other Kids" - El-rufai by oranget(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
You did well by withdrawing him, however saying you withdraw him to protect other kids is fallacy. If it was a common man's son would you have withdrawn him to protect other kids too?

Nigerian politicians and lying.
Re: "I Withdrew My Son From Public School For The Safety Of Other Kids" - El-rufai by Mynd44: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2021

(1)

South East 2023 / Nigeria to learn from Bafokeng Tribe / The Warriors Of Covid19 War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.