Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor (49817 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by HolyTrader: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
God bless you my South East brother. Wishing you more blessings in the future. Amen.
Igbo Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Homosapiens20x: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
HolyTrader:
God bless you my South East brother. Wishing you more blessings in the future. Amen.
Igbo Amaka!

Thanks so much bro
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Homosapiens20x:
Congrats

Amen...bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abogi01:
I charge $250 For Coaching on Hw2 TraDe FOREX $ CRYPTO Profitably, But I Want To TeaCh few Pple for FREE now as my payback to the society. And also guide you for FREE on how to Invest Profitably in the forex market by leveraging it on Professional fx traders (plz note the minimum Investment is $200)

DM me on Whatsapp +234-81851-14221 and let's get started.

Them never BAN you see abi
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by HolyTrader: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have lived in some of the coldest areas on earth, but studying for 5-7 years consecutively in the coldest part of the coldest country on earth is something else. The mere mention of the name/word “Siberia“ is scary enough.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Emperor002: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbo erika

Igbo bu igbo

Proudly Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Blakpot: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
ademidedavid:

Please educate us on the freemason sign

Lol my knowledge on Freemasonry is limited to internet search.

Apparently that hand sign is just a way of saying they are a member of the secret society.
But then again it could have a deeper meaning because they intentionally mislead the public and lower ranking member with false information.

You can check this site to learn more about their hand gestures:

https://thestrangerfiction.com/concealed-hand-sings-and-gestures-in-the-illuminati-and-freemasonry/

If you want to go deeper, a good source is morals and dogma by Albert Pike, and influential 33rd degree Freemason:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/morals-and-dogma-of-the-ancient-and-accepted-scottish-rite-of-freemasonry-e157065084.html

Also Manly P Hall's "Secret teachings of all ages"

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Blakpot:

Lol my knowledge on Freemasonry is limited to internet search.

Apparently that hand sign is just a way of saying they are a member of the secret society.
But then again it could have a deeper meaning because they intentionally mislead the public and lower ranking member with false information.

You can check this site to learn more about their hand gestures:

https://thestrangerfiction.com/concealed-hand-sings-and-gestures-in-the-illuminati-and-freemasonry/

If you want to go deeper, a good source is morals and dogma by Albert Pike, and influential 33rd degree Freemason:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/morals-and-dogma-of-the-ancient-and-accepted-scottish-rite-of-freemasonry-e157065084.html

Also Manly P Hall's "Secret teachings of all ages"

Thanks so much for this, bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by LLiKYekoba: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
That's the Biafra spirit. Conquer opposition and NEVER GIVE UP.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Kingluqman(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please don't come back to Nigeria ooooo.. with this your hairstyle, Nigeria Police go think sey you be G oooo and dem fit shoot you ooo

Congrats to you Man

2 Likes

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
That's the Biafra spirit. Conquer opposition and NEVER GIVE UP.

Hmmm, God help una
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kingluqman:
Please don't come back to Nigeria ooooo.. with this your hairstyle, Nigeria Police go think sey you be G oooo and dem fit shoot you ooo

Congrats to you Man

I swear them go just waste the innocent dude.........best advice, remain where you are or move but not to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by LLiKYekoba: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
ademidedavid:

Hmmm, God help una

Mr yemi, do you have a problem with what I wrote?

Do you have a problem with me rightfully calling him Igbo-Biafran?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Mr Yemi, do you have a problem with what I wrote?

Do you have a problem with me rightfully calling him Igbo-Biafran?

Not at all.....i am very fine with what you wrote

one love my brother
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by LLiKYekoba: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
ademidedavid:

Not at all.....i am very fine with what you wrote

one love my brother

Good.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Good.

Best regards
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Ajibola2sure(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ceenachi:
Congratulation to him.. may we also go far than our imagination✌️

He is a Biafran not Nigerian tongue tongue
A miscreant spotted

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ajibola2sure:

A miscreant spotted
You gallant
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by stanval02: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congratulations nwa nna.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Blakpot: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
ademidedavid:

Thanks so much for this, bless you brother

You're welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by snoopz: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
congratulations but that money you say ur mama no get be confirm money

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
snoopz:
congratulations but that money you say ur mama no get be confirm money
If you ask me na who i go ask
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
stanval02:
Congratulations nwa nna.

Na go de
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by hofeshhomes: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yes, read this on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
hofeshhomes:
Yes, read this on Instagram.

Correct!!
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by rittanie(f): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congratulations! I hope you will pass the Nigerian Medical and dental council exams. They said 70% of foreign trained doctors do not pass their exams. Don't allow them to frustrate you.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by naijamerican: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbos are so wonderful. God bless him for being able to leave this wretched zoo and achieve success.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by naijamerican: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
rittanie:
Congratulations!
I hope you will pass the Nigerian Medical and dental council
exams. They said 70% of foreign trained doctors do not pass their
exams.
Don't allow them to frustrate you.

Any doctor returning to practice Medicine in this Nigeria is a fool
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by valinno(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbo amaka
Congratulations brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Unilag Did!Is This Not Gonna Increase Materialism In Our Ladies? / Biology, Chemistry and Physics tutorial thread for jamb / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.