Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor (49815 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Tinyemeka(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
ademidedavid:

Okay, noted with thanks

Welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by rugged7(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations to the biafran lion.
Viva Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 1:28am On Jul 05, 2021
rugged7:
Congratulations to the biafran lion.
Viva Biafra!

Congrats to Nigeria
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 1:28am On Jul 05, 2021
valinno:
Igbo amaka
Congratulations brother
You are doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by einsteine(m): 4:15am On Jul 05, 2021
What was the record? Read the article twice and still can't see the record he broke. What a silly headline. So that a Nigerian graduated from a backwater Russian school (in icy Siberia, for that matter), it has become news. Here was I thinking he was the valedictorian or something.

It's mediocrity to celebrate mere graduation.
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by einsteine(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2021
tenpipsperday:

260 couldn't meet the requirements because he's an Igbo how many points meets the requirements for northerners at ABU?

He wrote waec and passed but they are using JAMB to frustrate people, which other country writes JAMB in Africa?

Blacks enter Ivy League schools like Harvard and Princeton with low SAT scores while Chinese people are unable to enter despite having near perfect SAT scores. That's because, in order to encourage diversity and allow educational disadvantaged populations a chance at higher education, standards are lowered for certain people.

It is funny that many Nigerians complain that Northerners enter University with low scores but are happy to get scholarships in foreign universities with unimpressive GRE scores. Scores that a Chinese person would even be unable to get admission with, because they are being held to a higher standard.

JAMB is a national exam by Nigerian law and became necessary to ration the limited university spaces available. There is nothing wrong in seeking admission in backwater cold infested places if one cannot gain admission in Nigeria but that's not an indictment on JAMB. There are other issues to criticize JAMB for, admission is not one of them.
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Asapchris(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2021
ademidedavid:

Lecturing in Nigeria varsity is so fustrating.......the truth be told, combining the country poor renumeration, work challenges and family problems can be very disastrous health wise
You’ve said it all.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Brodagovernor(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations. You are already an inspiration to many. Keep breaking barriers and keep soaring.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Brodagovernor:
Congratulations. You are already an inspiration to many. Keep breaking barriers and keep soaring.
Thanks brother
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by maldino: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2021
IGBO KWENU...

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by whodeyhere: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2021
where in the world will you not find indians, they are just in every corner of the world..

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by rugged7(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2021
ademidedavid:

Congrats to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by tenpipsperday: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
must we do things the way other countries do? Must we adopt others approach to things? Why can't we have a style of our own? If your country says you should write jamb before gaining admission, why can't we respect that? Why don't you question countries that require international students to get some form of English proficiency exam before they are offered admission? Lastly, even with the so called jamb we still have millions of students who get into school yearly.

Yet in your country and their way is a place a candidate will score higher mark than another student but will be denied admission because he is from a particular region and you still come online to bark equity and fairness like a mad dog.

I hope you can see how your country with their way is working and being envy of the world right?

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by tenpipsperday: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2021
einsteine:

Blacks enter Ivy League schools like Harvard and Princeton with low SAT scores while Chinese people are unable to enter despite having near perfect SAT scores. That's because, in order to encourage diversity and allow educational disadvantaged populations a chance at higher education, standards are lowered for certain people.

It is funny that many Nigerians complain that Northerners enter University with low scores but are happy to get scholarships in foreign universities with unimpressive GRE scores. Scores that a Chinese person would even be unable to get admission with, because they are being held to a higher standard.

JAMB is a national exam by Nigerian law and became necessary to ration the limited university spaces available. There is nothing wrong in seeking admission in backwater cold infested places if one cannot gain admission in Nigeria but that's not an indictment on JAMB. There are other issues to criticize JAMB for, admission is not one of them.

You completely made no sense and I indulge you to get off my back.
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by tenpipsperday: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
must we do things the way other countries do? Must we adopt others approach to things? Why can't we have a style of our own? If your country says you should write jamb before gaining admission, why can't we respect that? Why don't you question countries that require international students to get some form of English proficiency exam before they are offered admission? Lastly, even with the so called jamb we still have millions of students who get into school yearly.

Your country

https://www.nairaland.com/6635996/cut-off-marks-into-unity-schools#103401019
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2021
maldino:
IGBO KWENU...

KWENNUUUUUU

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2021
whodeyhere:
where in the world will you not find indians, they are just in every corner of the world..

JUST LIKE NIGERIANS
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by whodeyhere: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
ademidedavid:

JUST LIKE NIGERIANS

I disagree, population of India is 1.36 billion in 2019 while Nigeria is less than 0.2billion not even up to 0.36billion on top of the Indian population so it might be understandable to find them everywhere in the world plus poverty in their country.

It may be interesting to you that the population of the entire Africa as a continent is about the same with that of India as a single country in Asia continent.

1 Like

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Trutherme: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:

Are your leaders not Nigerians? Logic hard oo

Shut UP U!

4 Likes

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Trutherme:

Shut UP U!
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Wizpa(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mbataku96:
What is Nigeria without igbos
Igbo Amaka

You are just a fo.ol
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Okekeijeoma: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello, Good day house!

I know this might not be the right place to post this but....
I'm just a random girl that found her passion in tech and programming language. I'm a student in the department of mathematics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State. I've been learning Python programming language, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI). I've been programming on phone using Pydroid 3 and there is very little I can do with phone. It might also interest you to know, I'm also a writer, poet, digital marketer and I sell ideas and concepts to companies and business owners but unfortunately I have been limited by lack of resources to perfect my skills especially in the area of computer programming. I will be glad if I can get an assistance in the form of a laptop and a writing pad from any goodhearted individual.
I can be contacted via ie.okeke_3@stu.unizik.edu.ng for further enquiries.
Thanks ♥️
Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by ademidedavid(f): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Okekeijeoma:
Hello, Good day house!

I know this might not be the right place to post this but....
I'm just a random girl that found her passion in tech and programming language. I'm a student in the department of mathematics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State. I've been learning Python programming language, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI). I've been programming on phone using Pydroid 3 and there is very little I can do with phone. It might also interest you to know, I'm also a writer, poet, digital marketer and I sell ideas and concepts to companies and business owners but unfortunately I have been limited by lack of resources to perfect my skills especially in the area of computer programming. I will be glad if I can get an assistance in the form of a laptop and a writing pad from any goodhearted individual.
I can be contacted via ie.okeke_3@stu.unizik.edu.ng for further enquiries.
Thanks ♥️

Re: Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor by Timigeofrey(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ndi diging deep..will still investigate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Unilag Did!Is This Not Gonna Increase Materialism In Our Ladies? / Biology, Chemistry and Physics tutorial thread for jamb / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.