Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? (760 Views)

One Reason Why The Whole South Should Solidly Stand Behind Peter Obi - Owobokiri / Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB / IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ever since the news of the capture of suplim reader a.k.a dilector nnamdi cownu by Nigerian security intelligence, nairaland’s Ipob spokesman/coordinator has gone missing too. He goes by the moniker: Owobokiri. Could it be that the authorities are on the trail of this terrorist? Could it be that he couldn’t bear the shame and humiliation of the capture of the suplim reader/dilectar nnamdi cownu? Could it be that the nairaland resident Ipob terrorist has decided to take his own life via poisoning himself with otapiapia grin grin ? Or could it be he’s living up to his moniker, Owobokiri (dey look for Toto everywhere? grin cheesy

Meanwhile, I wish Ipob terrorists the best with their quest to finding a replacement for their captured suplim reader. They need another one because lamidi cownu is already a living corpse, he ain’t making it out of the zoo cage alive this time.

CC: Owobokiri, gidigidy, idiko, duru and all Ipob members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Meanwhile see the life of a typical Ipob member:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
If few Ipob monikers have disappeared on nairaland that means they are no more or have been taken into custody.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
If few Ipob monikers have disappeared on nairaland that means they are no more or have been taken into custody.
Lol grin. That explains it or could they have joined oduduwa agitators?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by mccloud224(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
You think this shi.t is funny....

Nigeria is gone and if it burns, your likes will be among the first casualties unless you are NOT in Nigeria's.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
mccloud224:
You think this shi.t is funny....

Nigeria is gone and if it burns, your likes will be among the first casualties unless you are NOT in Nigeria's.
Owobokiri, is that you with your other moniker? Shey you don get any Toto yet? Remember say your suplim reader dey knack kpekus left, right and center. Enjoy yourself before DSS catch you o grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
All these funny northerners sef cheesy
Anyway Boko haram and bandits should keep destroying the north i love that.... cheesy
By 2023 Buhari would be kicked out of office for a more sensible person to take over.... cheesy
cow breast suckers are senseless set of people... undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by mccloud224(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
oilyngbati:
Owobokiri, is that you with your other moniker? Shey you don get any Toto yet? Remember say your suplim reader dey knack kpekus left, right and center. Enjoy yourself before DSS catch you o grin grin

Daft!!!

I have been on nairaland before you grew pubic hair.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
mccloud224:

Daft!!!

I have been on nairaland before you grew pubic hair.
ouch! He pain the Ipob terrorist. Please don’t take your frustrations out on me, go and rescue your suplim reader from the zoo cage cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by Abdul05: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Say bye bye to kanu

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by mccloud224(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
oilyngbati:
ouch! He pain the Ipob terrorist. Please don’t take your frustrations out on me, go and rescue your suplim reader from the zoo cage cheesy grin

It was 1990...I was in jss1...the principal had big quote on his door which says "do not argue with a mad person coz a third party passing might not tell the difference". That line has stuck with me ever since.

I am done with you.

Trash.
Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
mccloud224:

It was 1990...I was in jss1...the principal had big quote on his door which says "do not argue with a mad person coz a third party passing might not tell the difference". That line has stuck with me ever since.

I am done with you.

Trash.
It was in 1967, and I was in planet Pluto and the god pluto had an inscription on his left yansh which says “to go to war, you must be well prepared and endeavour to have a major super power backing you and not an imaginary Israeli forces”. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by LamidiCownu: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
This thread is funny. It's really a tough time for all ipod miscreants out there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by Rugaria: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
If few Ipob monikers have disappeared on nairaland that means [b]they are no more [/b]or have been taken into custody.

Hatefilled sewer rat..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by Rugaria: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
oilyngbati:
Ever since the news of the capture of suplim reader a.k.a dilector nnamdi cownu by Nigerian security intelligence, nairaland’s Ipob spokesman/coordinator has gone missing too. He goes by the moniker: Owobokiri. Could it be that the authorities are on the trail of this terrorist? Could it be that he couldn’t bear the shame and humiliation of the capture of the suplim reader/dilectar nnamdi cownu? Could it be that the nairaland resident Ipob terrorist has decided to take his own life via poisoning himself with otapiapia grin grin ? Or could it be he’s living up to his moniker, Owobokiri (dey look for Toto everywhere? grin cheesy

Meanwhile, I wish Ipob terrorists the best with their quest to finding a replacement for their captured suplim reader. They need another one because lamidi cownu is already a living corpse, he ain’t making it out of the zoo cage alive this time.

CC: Owobokiri, gidigidy, idiko, duru and all Ipob members

We will go when it's our time..
Until then...
We will walk through the valley of death but....
Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by owobokiri(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
You will win the battles.
We will win the war!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Rugaria:

Hatefilled sewer rat..

Lol

What do you want me to say?
Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
owobokiri:
You will win the battles.
We will win the war!
cheesy grin Welcome back my dear. So the oduduwa nation rally you joined no work again and now you’re back with your Ipob terrorist propaganda? Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by Idiko1: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Any Igbo person does not need to be a member of IPOB to want the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria or support Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for fanning the ember of Biafran flame.
Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Idiko1:
Any Igbo person does not need to be a member of IPOB to want the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria or support Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for fanning the ember of Biafran flame.
Any sensible Igbo person with brain cells does not need rocket science to know that Ipob/ESN terrorists and their late coward leader nnamdi cownu are hell bent on bringing carnage and disaster to Igboland, by wanting to drag Ndigbo into an unprepared war.

Even El Rufai said and I quote: “only a coward would bring war into his homeland and not be there to lead the fight”.

I believe the above quote by El Rufai was meant for your late leader, lamidi cownu.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by oilyngbati(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is Owobokiri dead? He is an Ipob pig residing in Asia and specializes in drug business, like most ipork pig.
Ever since his suplim reader nnamdi cownu was beaten to death in dss custody, the animal has decided to commit suicide by overdosing on crack cocain. grin grin grin

Re: Where Is Nairaland‘s Ipob Coordinator, Owobokiri? by r4bbit: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Troops' Convoy Involved In A Ghastly Accident As They Rush To Repel Boko Haram. / Development in Akwa Ibom State / BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.