Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

In Need Of Travel Companions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Travel Companions (1414 Views)

Please How Much Is The Current Cost Of Travel From Lagos To Ondo? / Beware Of Travel Agencies! / Cost Of Travel. Nigeria Vs. Other Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Travel Companions by Laduet(f): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please I'm in need of a traveling companion. Nothing complicated, just hoping to spend my official leave period traveling and exploring new places, you take of your bills and I will handle mine as well. Love nature and would prefer a serene location. Planning this for the month of September, send me a DM if interested. Thanks

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Zeezy81: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hey! I'm in
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Laduet(f): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Zeezy81:
Hey! I'm in

Do you have any location in mind?
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Within Nigeria, no wahala
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Manigie: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Would love to but how do I explain it to my wife and two kids?

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Zeezy81: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Laduet:

Do you have any location in mind?

I need to know the take off location before I can suggest
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Laduet(f): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
If you are interested, you can send me a mail
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Laduet(f): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Zeezy81:

I need to know the take off location before I can suggest
Lagos
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Laduet(f): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Laduet post=103341079 [/quote]

For me the take off location does not matter. As long as we can all meet at the holiday location.
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Laduet(f): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
For me the take off location does not matter. As long as we can all meet at the holiday location.
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by pseudonomer: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Laduet:
Please I'm in need of a traveling companion. Nothing complicated, just hoping to spend my official leave period traveling and exploring new places, you take of your bills and I will handle mine as well. Love nature and would prefer a serene location. Planning this for the month of September, send me a DM if interested. Thanks

Where do you live?
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by tizteezy(m): 4:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Very pertinent question

Are you single?
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2021
tizteezy:
Very pertinent question

Are you single?

Hehehe you said my mind grin everyone was missing out on the first question

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Laduet:

Hmm
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by ifyjobs: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
I am happy that young people are beginning to explore and travel around the world. I am a travel enthusiast and have a travel buddies club on WhatsApp where I plan and share budget vacation trips with my friends. we travelled to cape verde in jan 2020 and just got back from obudu june 2021...I will like to connect with you.

Laduet:

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Joshualee: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
I'm up for this... what's the way forwards?
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Perfectman91: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Traveling is fun and I love it but my pocket wouldn't let me

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by RioCarputo(m): 12:47am On Aug 05, 2021
Laduet:
hello I'm in...I've sent you a mail...
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by emmaodet: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
ifyjobs:
I am happy that young people are beginning to explore and travel around the world. I am a travel enthusiast and have a travel buddies club on WhatsApp where I plan and share budget vacation trips with my friends. we travelled to cape verde in jan 2020 and just got back from obudu june 2021...I will like to connect with you.

Bro can we connect? for vacation planning
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by emmaodet: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laduet:

Hello

When are you going for another vacation?
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by ifyjobs: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sure. send an email. I'm a babe
emmaodet:

Bro can we connect? for vacation planning
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by ifyjobs: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
na money matter...I have leave days but no funds atm.
emmaodet:

Hello

When are you going for another vacation?
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by emmaodet: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
ifyjobs:
Sure. send an email. I'm a babe

Pm sent. Check your mail box
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by emmaodet: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
ifyjobs:
Okay bro.
I understand
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by Strata1716: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
ifyjobs:

I will like to travel to Cape Verde can I send a dm
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by ifyjobs: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yes

Strata1716:

I will like to travel to Cape Verde can I send a dm
Re: In Need Of Travel Companions by spiralwedge(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
ifyjobs:

When travelling to Cape Verde on a week long vacation, what else do I need aside my passport and yellow card? It’s visa free, right? I’m not filling any form?

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me A UK Care Home That Is Currently Recruiting / Beautiful Pictures Of Bauchi City, The Pearl Of Tourism And The Gateway Tonorthe / Albania, Hello House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.