Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) (3370 Views)

Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured For The First Time Since Baby Daughter Alana Martina' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by insidenaijasblog: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Christian Eriksen was pictured with a young Denmark fan at Tidvilde Strand beach in the north of the country on Friday and was said to be looking “healthy”; the midfielder had a cardioverter defibrillator implanted in hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest in Denmark’s first Euros game, Newspremises understands.

The Denmark midfielder suffered a cardiac arrest during his side’s 1-0 defeat against Finland at Euro 2020 on June 12.

Eriksen, 29, was given life-saving treatment on the pitch by medics, although it was

Denmark skipper Simon Kjæ that first administered CPR to his team-mate.

The Dane was taken to the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen after being resuscitated but

returned home on June 18 after having a cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) implanted.

Eriksen has been resting with his loved ones in Odense but took a visit Tidvilde Strand beach on Friday, where he took a photo with a young adoring fan.

Bjorn Bindzus was the young lad seen in the photo with Eriksen and couldn’t contain his delight at meeting one of his heroes.

He told BT: “I was nervous and completely speechless when I had to ask about the

picture. “But I’m proud that I did it and I’m very happy today.

“We were at a photoshoot for a commercial when I suddenly saw him while we were having lunch.

“So I waited to ask him until he had finished talking to his girlfriend. And he said yes
right away.

“I didn’t see the incident against Finland, but he looked healthy. It was really nice to see.

“I mostly watch football when the national team is playing, and here my favorite player is without a doubt, Christian Eriksen. I’m proud of myself that I have that image.” Creative whizz Eriksen received thousands upon thousands of get-well messages following his cardiac arrest, which rocked the footy world.

And he sent a thank-you message to all his well-wishers from his hospital bed.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/christian-eriksen-pictured-for-the-first-time-since-leaving-the-hospital-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

6 Likes

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Bigredmachine: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by insidenaijasblog: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Righteousness2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
I will have Mercy on who I will have mercy.
Christian Eriksen is a raw evidence of the Mercy of GOD.
I Hope he makes great use of this 2nd Chance..

18 Likes

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Christian Eriksen is a raw evidence of the Mercy of technology and doctors .
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
the beauty of European medicine,no body stressed themselves cos they knew he was in good hands but if it was Nigeria just know today might have been his memorial cos in my country there is no standby ambulance...

1 Like

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by aysnoopy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
God safe his ass.
Wish u more life
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Curious345: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hnmm

1 Like

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Curious345: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok ooo
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by 3gpvids: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good one
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by kenzysmith: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
If england wins this Euro, Next season league we no go rest. You go here European cup winner harry kane blasted the ball up the roof while the unuse goalkeeper heardersn who failed to play in the Europe but still had a medal grin with Euros winning coach Gareth southgate watching.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
If england wins this Euro, Next season league we no go rest. You go here European cup winner harry cane blasted the ball up the roof while the use goalkeeper heardersn who failed to play in the Europe but still had a medal grin
I swear you're correct, IF England wins this Euros person no go hear word for next season EPL gringringrin......

Thank God Eriksen is fine now .

2 Likes

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Ceenachi: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dear Christian cool
We all here in Israel watched with anxiety and hoped for your speedy recovery.
Very happy that your condition has improved very well and that you are coming back to life.
I wish you could go back to play but even if you can not at least your family got you back and you got your life as a gift ..
Love you from faraway Nigeria cool
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by kenzysmith: 2:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I swear you're correct, IF England wins this Euros person no go hear word for next season EPL gringringrin......

Thank God Eriksen is fine now .
I dey tell the cometator go even say Gareth southgate is in the stadium watching I think he is up there with the likes of pep and jurgen kloop! Peter dury what u think? O yes if not better you got to see his tactical genius in the Euros finals I think currently he is the best coach in the world and I expect him to bring the world cup home next year grin Jon champion respond absolutely! Absolutely! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by illicit(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pls don't...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by paulolee(m): 3:11am On Jul 04, 2021
nice to see him again....I hope d danish team wins the euros for him bt e go hard sha
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by paulolee(m): 3:12am On Jul 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
I dey tell the cometator go even say Gareth southgate is on the stadium watching I think he is up there with the likes of pep and jurgen kloop! Peter dury what u think? O yes if not better you got to is tactical genius in the Euros finals I think currently he is the best coach in the world and I expect him to bring the world cup home next year grin Jon champion respond absolutely! Absolutely! cheesy
so on point....d noise n hype go kum increase eeh
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Sniper4real(m): 4:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Hope to see you on the pitch soon
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by ecolime(m): 5:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Just a second between life and death.

Thank God he made it. Sad he might never play football again cry

I hope Denmark wins the cup though Italy looks more promising.
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by MasonKendall(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
I dey tell the cometator go even say Gareth southgate is on the stadium watching I think he is up there with the likes of pep and jurgen kloop! Peter dury what u think? O yes if not better you got to is tactical genius in the Euros finals I think currently he is the best coach in the world and I expect him to bring the world cup home next year grin Jon champion respond absolutely! Absolutely! cheesy
Gary lineker of BBC will be like ," Let's talk about Gary Southgate winning the Euros which has eluded England for the first time, what do you think Ferdinand?" Ferdinand will go like "I really expected this England squad to win something considering the tremendous amount of talent they've had in the past and no winning the Euros is something to build up on for the next world cup." Lampard will say " Good for us we were the best team and we played with so much pride and we are not just lucky but tactically sound to win this one against the likes of Germany and the rest." Gary lineker will say "Lampard are you tactically sound?" Na so fight go start for studio grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by phemmyfour: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Hopefully, he ll be around to collect the bronze medal....oh sorry , this isn't afcon
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by mytime24(f): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Wil he stil play football
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Chingykay77(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
If england wins this Euro, Next season league we no go rest. You go here European cup winner harry kane blasted the ball up the roof while the unuse goalkeeper heardersn who failed to play in the Europe but still had a medal grin with Euros winning coach Gareth southgate watching.

You should be employed for the role bro
You get am die grin grin
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by WibusJaga: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2021
He must be very grateful for a rare second chance at life. Unfortunately he may not be able to play pro football again.
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by WibusJaga: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2021
ecolime:
Just a second between life and death.

Thank God he made it. Sad he might never play football again cry

I hope Denmark wins the cup though Italy looks more promising.

They will have to beat England 1st.
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by rowland545(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Lols I'm actually supporting England to carry this cup....there squad is too good.

Its like premiere leaque playing against others counties...

But u guys r right we no go hear word again for premiere league and nah premiere league we watch pass... Even those way day support barca and Madrid nah premiere league dem still day watch
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Nuelito: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Thank God he is back on his feet..... more life
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thank God he's better now
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by JohnnyBling(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
I dey tell the cometator go even say Gareth southgate is in the stadium watching I think he is up there with the likes of pep and jurgen kloop! Peter dury what u think? O yes if not better you got to see his tactical genius in the Euros finals I think currently he is the best coach in the world and I expect him to bring the world cup home next year grin Jon champion respond absolutely! Absolutely! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Christian Eriksen Pictured For The First Time Since Leaving The Hospital(photo) by Jay5mie: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Hope he makes great use of this 2nd Chance..

To slap you de hungry me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia / Should Amodu Shuaibu Be Sacked? / Jerry Sandusky Sentenced To 442 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.