Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia (3259 Views)

Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final / 2019 Copa America: Argentina Defeat Venezuela, To Play Brazil In Semi-final / Copa America: Argentina vs Paraguay 1-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Ivegotsolutions(m): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Colombia defeated Argentina in their opening game of Coppa America

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by omerukokwuru(m): 2:03am On Jun 16, 2019
this messi is s total flop for Argentina, he hasn't won anything meaningful for his nation, reason why i respect cr7

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by tyup(m): 2:06am On Jun 16, 2019
omerukokwuru:
this messi is s total flop for Argentina, he hasn't won anything meaningful for his nation, reason why i respect cr7

How can you play well when you dont have a good team undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jjcphenom(m): 2:22am On Jun 16, 2019
This Argentina current team is a big Joke.
Let me see how they pass through the knockout stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Keshe50: 2:26am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

The same excuse over, over and over again

10 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by tyup(m): 2:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Keshe50:

Over n over cause it's the truth
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by cr7lomo: 2:30am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Tot u guys called him god of soccer...a god that can't perform miracles, is that one a god??

Messi doesn't hv leadership skills and can't inspire teams like Ronaldo does... Best player is not all about fancy Footworks and goals

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by tyup(m): 2:33am On Jun 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Tot u guys called him god of soccer...a god that can't perform miracles, is that one a god??

Messi doesn't hv leadership skills and can't inspire teams like Ronaldo does... Best player is not all about fancy Footworks and goals

doesn't have leadership skill and yet CR is yet to beat his record

Argentine players plays with messi like "who the hell did he think he is sef" which has been their major setback
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Keshe50: 2:46am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Will u have accept this as the truth if it was ronaldo

9 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jbblues24(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2019
omerukokwuru:
Absolutely. Messi is just like Buhari's integrity in fighting corruption... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by maisauki: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Like for Messi
Share for CR7

5 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jbblues24(m): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

What is bad with the team? No quality players? People will always defend the obvious

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jbblues24(m): 3:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Keshe50:

Don't mind them. Let the same Argentina team plays for Barcelona, you will see him scoring 10 goals in a game. Messi doesn't have any outstanding display out of Camp Nou.
He is always Asun instead of the real GOAT. Argue with a Liverpool fan not me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jbblues24(m): 3:32am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Lies

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jbblues24(m): 3:33am On Jun 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Absolutely...

4 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by tyup(m): 3:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Keshe50:

Will u have accept this as the truth if it was ronaldo

Probably but i know he's done well at home cause he's got a good and lovable team unlike messi who got to do things alone

I guess it's probably due to his team Envy
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jbblues24(m): 3:34am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Argentine players plays with messi like "who the hell did he think he is sef" which has been their major setback
Which record?

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jbblues24(m): 3:38am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Probably but i know he's done well at home cause he's got a good and lovable team unlike messi who got to do things alone

So, nobody to envy Ronaldo in his team? Accept the truth for once please...

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Treasure17(m): 3:41am On Jun 16, 2019
And their revered star player could not rescue them from losing. The conversation of him under performing in Argentina will continue to hold water if he fail to step up his game.

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by blackaxe78: 3:55am On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by blackaxe78: 3:59am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Did you watch the match?

No envy playing here. The team was all about him. He got all the passes he needed.

Thats the mistake all Argentine coach be making and repeating. Building a team around one man.

Its an IX game. Every strategy in play connects with Messi.

5 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by blackaxe78: 4:00am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

How can you play well when you dont have a good team
undecided

shocked shocked shocked

Are you joking?

4 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by aadoiza: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2019
The GOAT seems to have been slaughtered by Liverpool in the Champions League. Pity

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Raalsalghul: 5:12am On Jun 16, 2019
Ivegotsolutions:
Colombia defeated Argentina in their opening game of Coppa America
Thin line between G.O.A.T and Ewure undecided

5 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by femi4: 5:21am On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

Did you watch the match?

No envy playing here. The team was all about him. He got all the passes he needed.

Thats the mistake all Argentine coach be making and repeating. Building a team around one man.

Its an IX game Every strategy in play connects with Messi.
cry
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by blackaxe78: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2019
femi4:
cry

Get the drift and stop crying. XI or IX, communication completed.

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by IsaAbubakar: 5:48am On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
tyup:

[/s]
shutup
Argentina team has the best national team squad and they're all doing well in their clubs

calling them useless means calling Messi useless too because even Messi is doing great in his club

admit it Ronaldo is the one and only GOAT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Yemsam01: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Have u played with them on the pitch b4 dat made u know how they play with Messi? Accept d fact and stop all this unneccesary assumptions joor.

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by cjudy(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2019
When I said Messi is nothing but overrated Barca player. People doubt me. Except that man retire from Argentina, nothing will come good out of that country. GOAT ke, Lizard ni

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by kessdivine4all: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2019
A man has not proven himself outside his comfort zone of Barca, yet some misguided fans call him the greatest against a guy that has shown his mettle in 4 different clubs and for his nation. If fancy footwork and individual goals makes you the greatest, trust me the midget has players like him in Ajegunle. Ronaldo remains the greatest of all time. Argue with your ancestors

13 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by davidyoung940(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Cr7 is the real GOAT, any other goat is a counterfeit

4 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Passionate888: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Small goat... Aspiring to be like the GOAT

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tickets For AFCON Match Between Super Eagles VS Bafana Bafana On Sale / Franck Ribery Won't Talk To Jerome Boateng Again After Being Covered In Beer / Predicting 2014 World Cup Outcome! Am The Next Octopus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.