Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community (618 Views)

Children Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Voters In Borno Community (Photos) / Children Injured As Gas Explodes In Gwagwalada, Abuja / Breaking!!!! Children Caught On Video Tape Eating Grass Leaves In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by Doraty1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Three children in Badarawa community, Kaduna North Local Government Area have sustained injuries in an explosion.

Daily Trust gathered that the incident happened when the victims were playing with objects.

While two of the victims are battling for their lives in the hospital, the two hands of one of them have reportedly been ripped off.

β€œIt was terrible because one of them has his two hands cut off, with one of his eyes affected while the other victim is seriously injured.”

β€œThe other one is a bit stable. They said someone gave them a bobo container to play with it,” he said.
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-children-injured-as-explosion-rocks-kaduna-community
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

One has been confirmed dead.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/03/explosion-rocks-kaduna-one-dead-two-injured/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=explosion-rocks-kaduna-one-dead-two-injured

Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by Daveambition(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fake News
The north is peaceful...

Bandit only kidnap for monetary purpose
~~~~Lai Mohamed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by Ulunne777(f): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
The monsters you made.

I thought such news would be bygone since Mnk has been captured and ESN decimated?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by Dovegrey: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wetin concern me with this news?
Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by PlayMaker14: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
They said someone gave them a bobo container to play with it,”

With the little sympathy I have, I wish them speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Idiotssad
Playing with objects call a Grenade a Grenade it is not a taboo no one will harass you since it is obvious that the north is happy with the way there region is flooded with terrorists and there weapons.

My sympathy goes to the kids cos it is the negligence if there parents that bred This

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by Amotolongbo(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
β€œIt was terrible because one of them has his two hands cut off, with one of his eyes affected while the other victim is seriously injured.”

β€œThe other one is a bit stable. They said someone gave them a bobo container to play with it,” he said.
Bobo container turned bomb container
Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by gambia(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hell rufai is really working.
Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by velocity25(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hypocrisy of the north will not allow them to sense the danger they are in, mention Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho you will see them masturbating. angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by after4: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
You see what MNK caused?
Re: BREAKING: Children Injured As Explosion Rocks Kaduna Community by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
UGM hav migrated 2 North,
De tink de will turn it 2 Imo state, north will always be peaceful,
4 + 4 = 2026, PMB = Next Level,
Haters drink sniper

(1) (Reply)

Ibom/Ijaw Republics: What It Could Mean For Ethnicities In The SS (Cross River) / Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) / I Wrote This On Facebook. Is It Hate Speech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.