Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) (611 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Peter Obi: Catholic Church Disowns Priest Preaching Against Soludo And APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
You know most people keep saying why can't ipob join politics in Igbo land and I tell them no because Nigerian politics is a poisonous fruit that when eaten it would corrupt your spirit and you would start screaming one Nigeria and again it won't work because the Fulanis won't allow a pro ipob political party to be in the system.

I have seen this in Turkey where the Kurdish people were a part of the political system but Erdoğan removed a lot of them and jailed some and Kurdish politicians are still in jail till today so joining Nigerian politics won't work for ipob

The only party that would be able to face ipob would be Apga because they are from The same tree because ojukwu created apga with an ideology and one of them is progressivism but today those ideas are not followed by the pot-bellied fools in Apga today

Massob would be the 3rd political party in Igbo but ipob would still be the party to beat, ipob would be like ANC in South Africa but the difference is ipob would follow the rule of law and there would nothing like dictatorship and people would hate to hear the name PDP and APC in Igbo land, so start forming your own political party now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/ipob-and-apga-would-be-biggest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Haters won't agree. Lol
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
I would be here to check mate ipob
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by KillMNKnow(f): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Confused people
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
It is very easy oo, very very easy. Buy your way into underground politics, fish for people who buy into your ideology.
Get involved in the governance of the Land.
But no they see their leader and themselves as god, using dilutional words like the leaders are useless, while in reality this same useless leaders were chosen by the same people they claim to be fighting for, the people handed over power to the leaders knowing fully well that this useless leaders we stand against ipob.
I told one Niger republic man claiming Igbo esnbrutality that as long as the people keep voting in this leaders that stand against ipob,their struggle will continue to be useless and fruitless, ofcus as expected he rained curses and insults on his big for nothing coconut head �.
The only people that will make the fg sit up is when the democratically elected leaders and traditional strongholds of the region, chosen by the people start buying into the struggle. This is reality.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Confused people

Shut up fulani boy
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:
It is very easy oo, very very easy. Buy your way into underground politics, fish for people who buy into your ideology.
Get involved in the governance of the Land.
But no they see their leader and themselves as god, using dilutional words like the leaders are useless, while in reality this same useless leaders were chosen by the same people they claim to be fighting for, the people handed over power to the leaders knowing fully well that this useless leaders we stand against ipob.
I told one Niger republic man claiming Igbo esnbrutality that as long as the people keep voting in this leaders that stand against ipob,their struggle will continue to be useless and fruitless, ofcus as expected he rained curses and insults on his big for nothing coconut head �.
The only people that will make the fg sit up is when the democratically elected leaders and traditional strongholds of the region, chosen by the people start buying into the struggle. This is reality.

Igbo leaders are useless plus obi of onicha, they did nothing to stop fulani killers , don't you get tired of defending stupidity you this boy? Ipob would be the party to beat don't fool yourself
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Igbo leaders are useless plus obi of onicha, they did nothing to stop fulani killers , don't you get tired of defending stupidity you this boy? Ipob would be the party to beat don't fool yourself

They are useless,yet the people you claim to be fighting for, which we all know you are fighting for the pockets of your supremacists leader,chose and handed over power to champion the affairs of the land to them??.
What sort of brains do most of you have for crying out loud �

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

They are useless,yet the people you claim to be fighting for, which we all know you are fighting for the pockets of your supremacists leader,chose and handed over power to champion the affairs of the land to them??.
What sort of brains do most of you have for crying out loud �

Just shut up I told you the party to beat in biafra and you are talking like a kid with no brains.. Let me as you and answer.. What did your igbo leaders do when Fulanis came to our land to kill us? Where is ebubeagu?
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Just shut up I told you the party to beat in biafra and you are talking like a kid with no brains.. Let me as you and answer.. What did your igbo leaders do when Fulanis came to our land to kill us? Where is ebubeagu?

Oga it's only you that fulani killed, where I come from apart from amakioha which was decisively handled we never had any rampaging mad killers��.
Just see how you sound so mentally shaky,ipob a proscribed group of outlaws,a party to beat??.
If I say you don't have sense you will think I am insulting you�even deep down you know you have no hope of having sense in this life.
I am done with you.
Them suppose to tie you,flog this spirit of mental disorder comot from ya body.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga it's only you that fulani killed, where I come from apart from amakioha which was decisively handled we never had any rampaging mad killers��.
Just see how you sound so mentally shaky,ipob a proscribed group of outlaws,a party to beat??.
If I say you don't have sense you will think I am insulting you�even deep down you know you have no hope of having sense in this life.
I am done with you.
Them suppose to tie you,flog this spirit of mental disorder comot from ya body.

You are a wicked soul and you deserve to rot in hell, so because fulanis no kill reach your side means we should fold our arms and allow them kill our brothers, you are the child of the devil himself
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

You are a wicked soul and you deserve to rot in hell, so because fulanis no kill reach your side means we should fold our arms and allow them kill our brothers, you are the child of the devil himself

The killings was not just an easy thing,I am not pledging confidence on the leaders,they like other regions are greedy politians.
But nothing can change the fact that they are the chosen leaders of the land,if you have sense you will know this.
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

The killings was not just an easy thing,I am not pledging confidence on the leaders,they like other regions are greedy politians.
But nothing can change the fact that they are the chosen leaders of the land,if you have sense you will know this.

Well we are going to un choose them soon, like it or not, we put them there and we would remove them and remember they work for us
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Well we are going to u choose them soon, like it or not, we out them there and we would remove them and remember they work for us

Ok it seems like a breeze just blew some penny sense into your coconut head ��.
Remove all of them,vote for capable hands.
You guys will be calling the leaders of the land useless, forgetting that the father of the leader of your proscribed group of outlaws was a traditional leader also ��.
Ihu abuo ga-egbu unu.
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok it seems like a breeze just blew some penny sense into your coconut head ��.
Remove all of them,vote for capable hands.
You guys will be calling the leaders of the land useless, forgetting that the father of the leader of your proscribed group of outlaws was a traditional leader also ��.
Ihu abuo ga-egbu unu.

Shut up of what use is a traditional leader that can't protect his people, they are not my leaders
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up of what use is a traditional leader that can't protect his people, they are not my leaders

Ok you can go and remove them nah �.
And you call yourself an Igboman, self determination doesn't mean you should loose respect which every true Igbo parent teach and imbibe in their kids.
You Igboness is in doubt�.
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by Biafrannuke: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:
You know most people keep saying why can't ipob join politics in Igbo land and I tell them no because Nigerian politics is a poisonous fruit that when eaten it would corrupt your spirit and you would start screaming one Nigeria and again it won't work because the Fulanis won't allow a pro ipob political party to be in the system.

I have seen this in Turkey where the Kurdish people were a part of the political system but Erdoğan removed a lot of them and jailed some and Kurdish politicians are still in jail till today so joining Nigerian politics won't work for ipob

The only party that would be able to face ipob would be Apga because they are from The same tree because ojukwu created apga with an ideology and one of them is progressivism but today those ideas are not followed by the pot-bellied fools in Apga today

Massob would be the 3rd political party in Igbo but ipob would still be the party to beat, ipob would be like ANC in South Africa but the difference is ipob would follow the rule of law and there would nothing like dictatorship and people would hate to hear the name PDP and APC in Igbo land, so start forming your own political party now.

You this Fulani troll. Leave IPOB out of your hallucinations.
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Biafrannuke:
You this Fulani troll. Leave IPOB out of your hallucinations.

Shut up and go get a life am doing more for ipob more than you would ever do
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by Banmeallday: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
How can IPOB and APGA be together when one is Nigerian owned and the other for Biafra...

On paper and in Lala land yes, or should I say if these were Fulani or Yoruba groups they would work together, but not Igbo politicians and Biafran nationalist- that cant work because the average Igbo/Eastern politicians is a SABO....

It’s like asking the Devil to work with Christ....
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok you can go and remove them nah �.
And you call yourself an Igboman, self determination doesn't mean you should loose respect which every true Igbo parent teach and imbibe in their kids.
You Igboness is in doubt�.

I guess you have not been following the news, nobody would listen to your elder bs, we won't allow you fools sell us again like zik, this time it is fire for fire.

Shut up in igbo land if an elder mess up like the ones in the south east custom demands we tell them to shut up, I doubt your own igboness because you are forcing me to accept failed leaders and I refuse, what have they done for the people? Look at south east, shame no day catch you, the moment you don't defend your people I would disown you, just watch what is coming for those fools
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

I guess you have not been following the news, nobody would listen to your elder bs, we I won't allow you fools sell us again like zik, this time it is fire for fire.

Shut up in igbo land if an elder mess up like the ones in the south east custom demands we tell them to shut up, I doubt your own igboness because you are forcing me to accept failed leaders and I refuse, what have they done for the people? Look at south east, shame no day catch you, the moment you don't defend your people I would disown you, just watch what is coming for those fools

Fixed.
You can start proving there is something on dat nonsense you call head by mentioning the We you are talking about here�.Why didn't your fraudster leader start with his late father who was also a traditional leader? Or can you compare his achievements in Igboland with the most adorned Obi of Onitsha �
If I say you no get sense you go dey vex�

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fixed.
You can start proving there is something on dat nonsense you call head by mentioning the We you are talking about here�.Why didn't your fraudster leader start with his late father who was also a traditional leader? Or can you compare his achievements in Igboland with the most adorned Obi of Onitsha �
If I say you no get sense you go dey vex�

Keep on fixing your stupidity, my own even small the massive angry igbos in the south east should be your concern, did you see what happened to Oba of lagos and Alfred diete spiff?
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Keep on fixing your stupidity, my own even small the massive angry igbos in the south east should be your concern, did you see what happened to Oba of lagos and Alfred diete spiff?

Oga stop dis behavior,you keep proving that you don't have sense at every slight chance �.
Who are the We?
Why didn't your fraudster leader call out His late father who was also a traditional leader?
Is his father more honourable than the most adorned Obi of Onitsha �?.
You and your cohorts are the major downfall of Ipob. Everything yes,it's true, correct, only bcus my supreme leader,lord and personal saviour says so!.
Tufiaakwaa being brainwashed is a big disease �

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga stop dis behavior,you keep proving that you don't have sense at every slight chance �.
Who are the We?
Why didn't your fraudster leader call out His late father who was also a traditional leader?
Is his father more honourable than the most adorned Obi of Onitsha �?.
You and your cohorts are the major downfall of Ipob. Everything yes,it's true, correct, only bcus my supreme leader,lord and personal saviour says so!.
Tufiaakwaa being brainwashed is a big disease �

How many times would I tell this little massob runaway that I am not a member of ipob but I am Pro ipob and I support kanu.

Let me repeat maybe this time it can pass through d hole in your isi Aki head

You are not my leader if you fail to protect your people... Did it sink in now or you want me to write it again?

Very soon you would ask me to say hope Uzoadinma is my leader, abi
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

How many times would I tell this little massob runaway that I am not a member of ipob but I am Pro ipob and I support kanu.

Let me repeat maybe this time it can pass through d hole in your isi Aki head

You are not my leader if you fail to protect your people... Did it sink in now or you want me to write it again?

Very soon you would ask me to say hope Uzoadinma is my leader, abi

Oga you are an ipob member, stop being hypocritical �.

So how well did your god, mnk's father protect the interest of His people?
He tells you how to think.
He tells you how to judge.
He wants you to kill our brothers and sisters who picked a job in the force, but can't give you a link to where his own sister can be killed too�.
I am not asking you to regect ipob, I am rather urging you to think.
I bu nwoke�.
Being brainwashed is a deadly disease �

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Chekwas Okorie created APGA not Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Abeg live that kolomental wey no get sense ��
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

2 mumus Ojiofor and ablejesus26

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga you are an ipob member, stop being hypocritical �.

So how well did your god, mnk's father protect the interest of His people?
He tells you how to think.
He tells you how to judge.
He wants you to kill our brothers and sisters who picked a job in the force, but can't give you a link to where his own sister can be killed too�.
I am not asking you to regect ipob, I am rather urging you to think.
I bu nwoke�.
Being brainwashed is a deadly disease �

Maybe you have not been reading some of my articles, I always criticise kanu and my loyalty is to biafra this is why I never joined any group so I can be free, I wrote an open letter to dos of ipob. I am free, I am not a runaway massob slave like you
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Maybe you have not been reading some of my articles, I always criticise kanu and my loyalty is to biafra this is why I never joined any group so I can be free, I wrote an open letter to dos of ipob. I am free, I am not a runaway massob slave like you

What is my business with massob?
You are an ipob member stop lying,you have no understanding about loyalty,you are only brainwashed and dilutional.
Your case is almost beyond redemption,only Chukwu Okike can save you now�

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by Ojiofor: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

2 mumus Ojiofor and ablejesus26

You can edit wikipedia all you want that does not remove the fact that Ojukwu was not one of the fouding members of APGA.
Chief Chekwas Okorie invited Ojukwu to come and join them after the extablishement of APGA.
Re: Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land(video) by vasel15: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

You can edit wikipedia all you want that does not remove the fact that Ojukwu was not one of the fouding members of APGA.
Chief Chekwas Okorie invited Ojukwu to come and join them after the extablishement of APGA.

I don't care anyways, the pot bellied fools that run Apga now are not sticking to the manifesto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!!! Sunday Igboho Has Being Arrested In Cotonou. / 8 Things To Know About Ifedayo Adetifa, New NCDC Boss / Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.