Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths (1178 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
(I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong)

I told everyone that this was a well planned premeditated murder and they antagonized and demonized me now the truth is all unraveling from the very girl herself who only started with lies and half truths to cover her tracks.

- She booked the service apartment with fake name and i.d and invited the man.

- She ordered and took delivery of hard drugs she will use to sedate him.

- She plied him with alcohol and drugs enough to Sedate and overwhelm him. He went to sleep.

- She tied his hands and woke him up and ordered him to provide his ATM pin while she beat and stabbed and strangled him for any refusal.

- She continued beating, strangling and stabbing him till he's forced to give his ATM card pin to save his life.

- She possibly confirmed the pin by logging in to his online account with his phone through forcing him to direct the process.

- At this point he has lost too much blood plus adverse reactions from the overwhelming drugs.

- She leaves with his ATM card and phone leaving him to bleed out and die.

- She happily goes to withdraw some money hoping to withdraw more in following days since the man is dead and can't stop her.

- The police came for her and she tactically lied to claim he tried to rape her after giving her drugs. She also initially lied she stabbed him twice. Everybody bought the story and began to sympathize with her.

- Police checked Ataga's body and found multiple stab wounds and indication he was tied and strangled.

- When the press presented these contradicting evidences to Chidinma she's finally forced to confess she tied and strangled him and stabbed him multiple times after giving him drugs

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Abdul05: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jesus Christ! That same small girl

Did all that diabolical things? O boy fear women
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Daveambition(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
What's ya point..?

Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Idamond: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
leave these gal alone! what's ur prob
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by OBTMOS(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kai!!! The end of her life.
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by HopeVictor(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
We can now see how the female future is going..
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Rotiix(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
I told everyone that this was a well planned premeditated murder and they antagonized and demonized me now the truth is all unraveling from the very girl herself who only started with lies and half truths to cover her tracks.

- She booked the service apartment with fake name and i.d and invited the man.

- She ordered and took delivery of hard drugs she will use to sedate him.

- She plied him with alcohol and drugs enough to Sedate and overwhelm him. He went to sleep.

- She tied his hands and woke him up and ordered him to provide his ATM pin while she beat and stabbed and strangled him for any refusal.

- She continued beating, strangling and stabbing him till he's forced to give his ATM card pin to save his life.

- She possibly confirmed the pin buy logging in to his online account with his phone by forcing him to direct the process.

- At this point he has lost too much blood plus adverse reactions from the overwhelming drugs.

- She leaves with his ATM card and phone leaving him to bleed out and die.

- She happily goes to withdraw some money hoping to withdraw more in following days since the man is dead and can't stop her.

- The police came for her and she tactically lied to claim he tried to rape her after giving her drugs. She also initially lied she stabbed him twice. Everybody bought the story and began to sympathize with her.

- Police checked Ataga's body and found multiple stab wounds and indication he was tied and strangled.

- When the press presented these contradicting evidences to Chidinma she's finally forced to confess she tied and strangled him and stabbed him multiple times after giving him drugs
Detailed and well analyzed, i can't agree with u less that bitch is a cold blood murderer
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
With all these conspiracy/evidence .. it shows clearly , she has been doing it before. .. she' is a "serial killer, specialized in killing sugar daddys "" if they interrogate her very well.. I'm sure she will confess , and list all her victims
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Tjjones: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
She has d propensity 2 more of such evil if given opportunity,gosh we can all see D trend the future is female going
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Shetemi12(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
The way you analyzed it. It seems you are there first hand

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
With all these conspiracy/evidence .. it shows clearly , she has been doing it before. .. she' is a "serial killer, specialized in killing sugar daddys "" if they interrogate her very well.. I'm sure she will confess , and list all her victims

I have the following theory:

- that she has probably done something similar before.

- a fellow runs girl did same successfully and taught her.

- She read it up in a book, movie or saw it on dark web.

Something or someone definitely gave her a clue.
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Cokahot: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
FBI files with I almost got away with it. She might looks so innocent, but she's a cold hearted killer. Chai I miss dstv of 2004 discovery Channel.
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by andyanders: 5:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Op, you nailed it. I earlier stated that with the way this girl acted, shows that it was premiditated.

She must have accomplices, and cannot be her first in killing.

Who knows how many men and even women she must have earlier killed but not caught.
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by kingthreat(m): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Idamond:

What is your own problem. A woman commited murder. A family man is dead. Shouldn't the issue be analyzed or are you in support of her evil deeds?
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by kingthreat(m): 5:47am On Jul 04, 2021
It would be extremely sad if that girl gets life imprisonment. At least Maryam Sanda's case was corned out of jealousy.
This was incessant drugging, torture and murder out of greed. Death Penalty of nothing..
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Frales6(f): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2021
truth
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Our girl has yet again changed her story to that of denial:

https://www.nairaland.com/6646081/chidinma-ojukwu-declares-innocence-tvc#103610293

Someone has definitely told her to change her story to that of denial.

The lady has changed the story 3 times. She definitely is hiding something.

But what clearly implicates her and made her lies not to add up in this latest narrative is the fact that she claims that she came back to the apartment and met a dead body.

Yet she flawed by saying that her clothes got stained with his blood enough for her to change her clothes before leaving the apartment.

I mean if you claim you didn't kill him and you only met him lying on the floor dead how did your clothes get so stained with his blood so much that you had to change.

Also why didn't the individual(s) that killed him before you arrived take his ATM card and phone and his bank documents. They left them all for you to have away.

The girl simply doesn't know how to lie
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by haslaw(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Idamond:

Why are you so pained... Are you a muderer too?
Re: Opinion: Chidinma Perfected A Murder Plan & Covered Up With Lies & Half Truths by Idamond: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2021
haslaw:

Why are you so pained... Are you a muderer too?
yes sir i murdered ur ass

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Woman To Death In Port Harcourt (GRAPHICS) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Murdered With A Gas Cylinder By A Colleague / SHOCKING As Lady Attempted To Poison Her Boyfriend And Was Caught Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.