Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters (3132 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Phraences: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu the suspected killer of Usifo Ataga has declared her innocence on TVC Crimefighters show. However contrary to her claims Usifo’s cousin has confirmed that his hands were tied and he had more than three stab wounds..

Watch the exclusive interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by overdrive(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wow
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Fahdiga(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kill the bitch and let the world rest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by meobizy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Claiming innocence when guilty even if in self defence is a foolish course of action. I don't care how much she wants to save face, the action will mean the difference between a 15 year sentence and the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Coldshisha: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Baba Ijesha tourched a 14 years old girls lap, hugged her and touched her shoulders..... They tortured him, humiliated him, destroyed his career

Chidinma Ojuckwu , drugged, tortured, and stabbed usifo more than 5 times before stealing his money and some people are trying so hard to protect her cos she is a lady

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Karlovych: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed Innocence that you didn't kill him or take his money, her Oluwole lawyers will soon put her in more trouble than she bargained for. It's obvious this is what they told her to say with so many loopholes in it. Well until it she stands trial they will still ask her questions about how all this her magic happened

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
did she kill him?....yes she did
why did she kill him...no one knows but so far she stole his money and did not even own up to the crime

makes her 1000% guilty

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Coldshisha: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
1105fve:
[s][/s]
why are you supporting baba Ijesha the known rapist? grin

grin grin grin... It's a secret between me and nagadawo's mother
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by midolian(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
See the girl smiling sef angry

What are they keeping this girl for?

1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by falcon01: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wait what? How the heck does she look fresh? Me wey dey house no fresh Like that na, and the comfort and confidence she exhibits no be hear oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Someone has definitely told her to change her story to that of denial.

The lady has changed the story 3 times. She definitely is hiding something.

But what clearly implicates her and made her lies not to add up in this latest narrative is the fact that she claims that she came back to the apartment and met a dead body.

Yet she flawed by saying that her clothes got stained with his blood enough for her to change her clothes before leaving the apartment.

I mean if you claim you didn't kill him and you only met him lying on the floor dead how did you clothes get so stained with his blood so much that you had to change.

Why didn't the individual(s) that killed him before you arrived take his ATM card and phone and his bank documents. They left them all for you to have away.

The girl simply doesn't know how to lie.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why are they still giving this girl unnecessary fame? Lock her up already dawg.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Phraences: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Innocence that you didn't kill him or take his money, her Oluwole lawyers will soon put her in more trouble than she bargained for. It's obvious this is what they told her to say with so many loopholes in it. Well until it she stands trial they will still ask her questions about how all this her magic happened

She admitted taking his money but not to killing him. I don’t know how she can change her story with a straight face.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Karlovych: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Phraences:

She admitted taking his money but not to killing him. I don’t know how she can change her story with a straight face.
It's just normal stuff her lawyer (whom I expected to be at least intelligent) probably told her to say, but she will implicate herself further because she's not escaping it. Her booking the AirBnB with a fake name plus the withdrawal already exposed her. All she needs right now is a plea bargain and not trying to play smart.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Mastakija(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
E sopolorun

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Edolor(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
What men don't really know is that women, are manipulators until we realize that 90% of crimes men commit is because of women the better for us, this interview you are seeing is the handwork of woman in that TV station, they are trying all what they can to protect their Gender if it was a man that committed this crime by now no body who knows him before will know him again because of the torture.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by csamii: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2021
According to usifo's cousin and Chidinma's inaccurate tale about the stabbing, either Chidinma's accomplice killed usifo or Chidinma might actually be innocent. I think someone tortured the man before killing him. This killing transcends money. The police should look at his business partners, wife or other parties.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by Rilley(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Is this bitch not still dead yet?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Declares Innocence On TVC Crime Fighters by kingthreat(m): 3:49am On Jul 12, 2021
midolian:
See the girl smiling sef angry

What are they keeping this girl for?

She must have been receiving good treatment as a prime suspect to smile.
This psychopathic bitcch must have been assured that twisting the story will guarantee her freedom.
I have never seen a male murder suspect in Nigeria smile.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers In A Fatal Accident While On Mission (VIEWERS DISCRETION) / Two Killed This Night As Blackaxe Eiye And Maphite War Themselves. PHOTOS / Video: Man 'with No F*cks Left' Chills With A Cigarette During Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.