Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] (7259 Views)

Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by Chibuzoc(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Life has no value in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by OBALOLA55(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

No wonder everyone avoids Biafra and their toxicity

Few soldiers ( less than a squadron) attacked both Kanu's house and Igboho's house on the orders of C I C Buhari, yet a Biafra man had to call 200 million black Nigerians all kind of name, from zoo to wicked, to cursed,

Ibos and Fulanis are very strange
THIS ONE SELF TALK SAY IM BE YORUBA.

YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE GULLIBLE NAIRALANDERS NOT ME

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by naijapips02: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:
Kanu has always been saying that there is something wrong with the black man and he was right and the black man in this entity called Nigeria is the worse, they are wicked cruel, and heartless.

Imagine how the army killed 28unarmed people at Kanu's House and they still turned around to blame Kanu what kind of wickedness is this? In sane countries and not a zoo, people would have still been protesting till today.

Today police shot a 14yr old and nobody is protesting

A few days ago the Nigerian army aka the civilian killing machine killed over 7 people at Sunday Igbohos House and nobody is protesting and even the leaders are silent.

Police killed one black man in the USA and the world was shouting BLM, even the wicked black people in Nigeria were shouting BLM. Shame

I say to black people in Nigeria the gods have cursed you all and this is why you would remind in Fulani slavery but for us, freedom lovers would be free from this slavery.

https://www.biafranboys.org/nigerians-one-of-most-wicked-black

Same you stupiid and wicked Blackman that has killed harmless police officers and have killed and maimed your fellow Igbo man in the name of Biafra?

Zuzupu Anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2021
DONT GENERALIZE,SAY MAJORITY OF NAIJA YOUTHS OF TODAY ARE TERRIBLY INFLUENCED BY GREEDY OLD FOOL POLITICIANS WITH GET RICH QUICKY,IGBO HARD DRUGS,UNCENSORED AGGRESSIVE MUSIZ,VULGAR COMEDIES,INSANITY OF YAHOO YAHOO,COVETIOUSLY MANIPULATIVE PROSPERITY PREACHERS,SELFCENTRED,GREEDY,WICKED IN CHARACTER,NOT FOCUSED ON ISSUES TO SOLVE PROBLEMS ETC angry
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by SenatePresdo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Few soldiers ( less than a squadron) attacked both Kanu's house and Igboho's house on the orders of C I C Buhari, yet a Biafra man had to call 200 million black Nigerians all kind of name, from zoo to wicked, to cursed,

You are worse than the black man kanu was complaining about.
Could you even listen to yourself?

I'd rather born a snake than to born a living dead like you in the name of a child.

#spits.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chibuzoc:
Life has no value in Nigeria

so true anyone that dies in nigeria or for nigeria dies for nothing
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
naijapips02:

Same you stupiid and wicked Blackman that has killed harmless police officers and have killed and maimed your fellow Igbo man in the name of Biafra?

Zuzupu Anu ofia.

you no sense and this is what we are saying,for every action there is a reaction,do you now if those people that that killed 28 unarmed people at kanus house were court martialed there would have never been UGM.you are too slow to reason and this is the major problem of the blackman always blaming the oppressed
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You are worse than the black man kanu was complaining about.
Could you even listen to yourself?

I'd rather born a snake than to born a living dead like you in the name of a child.

#spits.

the man complained bitterly and see what happened a black country him set up,it is a shame,i am saying to myself how kanu use to say it in igbo about black people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
DuwaRepublic:
Only a biafran retard talks like this. There has to be something in the red muddy waters you people drink. You and your region are the ones cursed, please keep it you yourselves and don’t infect the black race with your hopelessness abeg

fulani boy run away and go and sleep on your mat
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by dejol88: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
mccloud224:
@ fenibak

One thing I have realized late in life is ppl are NOT worth fighting for....Nigerians especially.

The ppl u fight are ALWAYS the ones to take you down. The daft replies to your post says it all. Some of them can't remember when they ate 3 square meal but they are ready to kill anyone who tries to change the status quo.

Look @ how Sowore, KANU and Igboho are being downgraded on nairaland. Nigerian youths are a wasted generation... Animals really.

End of.
I personally think that aftermath of poor education and upbringing had led to docility amongst today's youth.
What worries me the most is how they even think and they lack ability to critically analyse issues and take a stand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by naijapips02: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:

you no sense and this is what we are saying,for every action there is a reaction,do you now if those people that that killed 28 unarmed people at kanus house were court martialed there would have never been UGM.you are too slow to reason and this is the major problem of the blackman always blaming the oppressed

Stupido see you reason like a Blackman. Barbaric idiota
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:

fulani boy run away and go and sleep on your mat

Like I said, there is something in that water you people drink. People like you make it worse time and time again for the igbo race.
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by CSTRR: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Wait o.

Is this not the same guy that was lamenting and insulting Buhari for Police brutality against Yoruba nation protesters.?

Nairaland is filled with absurd people.
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by sweetshisha: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:

Wait o.

Is this not the same guy that was lamenting and insulting Buhari for Police brutality against Yoruba nation protesters.?

I don't support police brutality, and my comments never insulted Buhari or anyone

However I will never support a statement saying the entire Nigerians and blacks are wicked and cursed

The writers family might be cursed but he shouldn't involve others
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
read more on why the black man is mentally crippled

https://www.nairaland.com/6634091/nnamdi-kanu-black-man-mentally
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:

Wait o.

thank God some else noticed like i did,there is nothing worse than a snake and that is why they crawl with their belly
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:

I don't support police brutality, and my comments never insulted Buhari or anyone

However I will never support a statement saying the entire Nigerians and blacks are wicked and cursed

The writers family might be cursed but he shouldn't involve others

close your mouth because you are mentally crippled
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by sweetshisha: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
cool
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
dejol88:

I personally think that aftermath of poor education and upbringing had led to docility amongst today's youth.
What worries me the most is how they even think and they lack ability to critically analyse issues and take a stand.

you are so right the black man in this part of the world is mentally crippled and docile and he can not reason for himself unless it is done for him by his potbellied fools
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=sweetshisha post=103358811][/quote]

lol damn that hit your nerve..lol..i am just saying the truth, you have hope to rise from your mentally disability and start thinking for yourself,read and free yourself and i am ready to help you free yourself from this yourself inflicted bondage

https://www.nairaland.com/6634091/nnamdi-kanu-black-man-mentally
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
kindlyheart:
op I agree wit you. but what do you expect from a man that has always caused bloodshed before he got into power. black life does not matter to we Blacks.

you are very correct
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Because what the black man will eat today supercedes the future of his race,

Greed
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tjjones:
It is very weird 2 see such thing playing out several times in our society without condemnation from relevant authority. Even d present administration condole it. What a shame! Nnamdi kanu is also cruel in his way of handling this secession.

i get pissed when i hear that bolded part and this is the problem with the black man he can really reason, what did kanu do?he had no guns but flags you raided his house and killed 28 people,unarmed,i repeat unarmed people...what do you expect,you even killed some of his family members,you know we keep blaming boko haram but we all forget how it all started,the nigerian police killed yusuf he was in handcuffs and they murdered him,here is the video below,what gave the army the rit to kill 28 unarmed people?answer me and i will tell you about kanus cruel ways like you said,watch the video and see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyvMFuJUZU0
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
hegelian:

Even if it's 1 person, is it not a life?? This is the wickedness we talk about, always looking for ways to downplay atrocities.. Atrocities should be magnified because of its ripple effect not downplayed.

exactly you can now understand what i am talking about
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
illicit:

But you don't have to exaggerate

Say things the way it is

close your dirty mouth
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
some protest are uncalled for

coming from a fulani boy that have been kept in slavery and poverty by his own people that have ruled nigeria for over 50 yrs and yet their region is the worse plagued with wars, banditry ,kidnapping and all sorts of crimes and presently over 2.2 million people are displaced in the north east alone and you are still mentally crippled and cant protest because your brother is in power,please run away
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluztx:
Mostly Yorubaa people, they reason a certain way. Some of them till right now despite what is happening to Igboho and Oduduwa supporters, are still flocking threads on Nnamdi Kanu to insult him. You wonder what is wrong with the thought process of some of them!

i dont agree because some igbos are also supporting the arrest of kanu and i am not surpised because in 1967 we had igbo saboteurs,real yorubas are not mocking kanu the ones mocking kanu on here are mc oluomo thugs and tinubu slave like tinubuadvocate and sweetshisha,real yorubas are supporting kanu and they are even protesting for kanu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kingcalls:
They went to kanu's lawyer's house and killed his unharmed p.a and put him a car and burnt the car with his body inside .... how can soldiers machete a person to pieces cos bullets were not entering

am open letter is already written to the NBA i will post it soon,too many crimes is going on answered in nigeria and if they can do that to a lawyer then who am i? the wolfs some of you support today will come for you because them we are all chickens

1 Like

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by Tjjones: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
I undastand u completely abt kanu,bt my concern is d non chalant attitude of our leaders toward d origin of d problems.
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by fenibak: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tjjones:
I undastand u completely abt kanu,bt my concern is d non chalant attitude of our leaders toward d origin of d problems.

as an igbo man i will speak for igbos we have no leaders what we have are visionless potbellied criminals that cant even protect their people that voted for them and i ask did the fulanis vote in igbo leaders or igbos did?supreme warrant governor of imo state was saying he would bomb his people and i ask you,when have you seen buhari bombing fulani killers,4th deadliest terror group in the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by Tinubuadvocate: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Imagine this nonsense.
fenibak:

i dont agree because some igbos are also supporting the arrest of kanu and i am not surpised because in 1967 we had igbo saboteurs,real yorubas are not mocking kanu the ones mocking kanu on here are mc oluomo thugs and tinubu slave like tinubuadvocate and sweetshisha,real yorubas are supporting kanu and they are even protesting for kanu
Re: Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:

coming from a fulani boy that have been kept in slavery and poverty by his own people that have ruled nigeria for over 50 yrs and yet their region is the worse plagued with wars, banditry ,kidnapping and all sorts of crimes and presently over 2.2 million people are displaced in the north east alone and you are still mentally crippled and cant protest because your brother is in power,please run away
I pity your life for believing every Muslim is a northerner. Northeast is facing security challenges. So, the need to prevent such terrorists activities in the east and west. Remembered, this is how Boko Haram was neglected at the beginning.
I'm happy this present administration is dealing with shites, Ipob terrorists which you belong and igbogho and co.
There are protests that are uncalled for. Such protest include the Ipob terrorists protest which you're part of, the revolution now protest etc.

Please, get sense for peace will give you unlimited joy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria / Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.