Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] (2719 Views)

Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement / Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
I remember I was reading someone's post and the person was complaining of how Kanu always abuse black people and he was pissed and I replied him and I said Kanu is right and there is something fundamental wrong with the black skin I swear and look around you there is no black country on earth that is prosperous from Haiti down to Congo in Africa, not one of them and I tell you there is something wrong with the black people and on haiti we must blame the world powers as well they also destroyed the country but I don't see that as an excuse.

Today whites don't somehow control your countries resources but maybe they do a little with their oil companies, but you can set the rules, look at dubai and Saudi Arabia, don't they do business with the whites? But the white respect them but they don't respect black people and they actually encourage corruption in Africa, do you think white companies like shell can destroy Dubai land like they did in the niger delta? Nah

Kanu has always complained about black people and everyone thought that the man was stupid, Nah he knew what he was saying and he has been vindicated, kanu was held by black people in Kenya and illegally passed on to Nigerian people, a white man would never really do this and when I mean white I mean Europeans, they know kanu is a freedom fighter with a large following and they remember what happened when they took the leader of the Kurdish people from Kenya, Britain could not do it in Britain so they used the corrupt black man to do it, let's reverse it can Kenya kidnap a black man on British soil? The funniest part black people are supporting this illegality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2aOnk6n3M

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-black-man-is-mentally

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kanu was right the black man is sick and fundamentally deranged and he can't reason for himself and even though he has everything to make it great he can't be great because he is mentally crippled, with greed, corruption, and envy and this is why part of the Nigeria delta with black gold is worse than Yemen that have been fighting wars, some people black people in the Niger delta connive with the white to take the oil and in return impoverish the people while they look away and while destroying their land.

A white man can never destroy his land like they do in Africa and that is when you will start hearing some scientific stuff that would happen, lol. But they willing to do it in the Niger delta, the land is practically destroyed, I attached the video and you can see for yourself, Niger delta is supposed to be the Dubai of Africa but because God cursed and blessed the black man it cant happen not in 1million years, we have their greedy black men like asari and tompolo,edwin clark and spiff

To truly again Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Ikemba the second like I call him was right all the way and because something is fundamentally wrong with the black man that is why the army would go to a man's house and kill 28 people and Britain is not slapping sanctions on Nigeria or condemning Nigeria Internationally and even the USA said nothing, I was expecting something concrete for a weak country like Nigeria.

Let's face it countries like China and Iran can kill their people and nobody blinks unless for politics, but for a weak country like Nigeria America and Britain can use their power on them, they should have asked how do you go and kill 28 unarmed people, that was an execution, if it happened in Europe the whole world would have been saying pray for France or pray for Berlin or what ever or blm matters, even mentally crippled black people would have been screaming pray for paris, shame

I still don't get it, and the black people in the country where those 28 uramed people did not come out and protest, I mean 28 people died God goodness sakes, black people are wired to support the oppressor and not the oppressed humans died and not animals and by now there should have been a monument for them and I always write about it about those 28 unarmed people, it was a heinous crime committed by the Nigerian civilian killing machine like I called them, who were the soldiers in involved?

I know they would be someone where enjoying or still in the field killing more igbos, yes we know, but why have they not court-martialed them? The USA would court-martial you if you peed on dead bodies, enemy dead bodies, like what happened in Iraq, but in Nigeria kill 28 unarmed people and you get a promotion.. So the black man is the wired to be heartless and this is why he has alot of envy and greed in them and this has now in torn stopped him from progressing and he can never progress not in this lifetime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhsWLkAXK4M
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by mekaboy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
I agree 100%.

Our politicians loot and take it to the white mans country.

Our pastors scam, and send the money to the white man's country for cars and luxury.

Even our youths, after defrauding the white, they still send the money to the white man's country for luxury.

Even our black freedom fighters are not left out.

We dont believe in our own.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by Goldbw122(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
This man know how to governor Nigeria he is like the white man that gave us independent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:
I agree 100%.

Our politicians loot and take it to the white mans country.

Our pastors scam, and send the money to the white man's country for cars and luxury.

Even our youths, after defrauding the white, they still send the money to the white man's country for luxury.

Even our black freedom fighters are not left out.

We dont believe in our own.

you are a part of the black people that are mentality crippled that supports fulanis from mali instead of his own brothers,you are just like the supreme court governor saying he would bomb his own people,have you seen buhari bomb fulanis?free yourself from your mental bondage and ask your people for forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by mekaboy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:

you are a part of the black people that are mentality crippled that supports fulanis from mali instead of his own brothers,you are just like the supreme court governor saying he would bomb his own people,have you seen buhari bomb fulanis?free yourself from your mental bondage and ask your people for forgiveness

You are the brainwashed crippled blackman. You believe in providing drugs and guns for igbo youths to fight and die, rather than providing jobs and employment opportunity for a better life.

If buhari wants he can clap for the bandits, its still the people up north that suffer more.

You point them to the fulani, while you wine and dine the with politicians that stole their future.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

You are the brainwashed crippled blackman. You believe in providing drugs and guns for igbo youths to fight and die, rather than providing jobs and employment opportunity for a better life.

If buhari wants he can clap for the bandits, its still the people up north that suffer more.

You point them to the fulani, while you wine and dine the with politicians that stole their future.

ijele you are not intelligent at all,i asked you a simple question and you are dancing like a masquerade, i am not your average igbo man,lets try again....have buhari bombed fulani herdsmen the 4th most deadliest terror group in the world?answer that question or run away,i dont have time for amentally crippled kid whos brain is blocked by politics and what he wants to eat.

about biafra you dont get it,you have to kill millions to stop it,it started in 1967 and still strong in 2021,now ask yourself how can i a boy that is on exile at abuja and lives in hotels would have the power to stop this,you cant and remember hopeless uzoadimna wont be there for ever so i ask you what next after then and till today they have not given you any appointment

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

let me add that i am not a member of ipob but a biafran middleman,i wont take sides but i support and i want biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

you run..lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

mekaboy aka ijele answer the question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by IGBOSON1: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
The GOAT knew what he was saying when he sang, ‘emancipate yourselves from mental slavery....non but ourselves can free our own minds’! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
IGBOSON1:
The GOAT knew what he was saying when he sang, ‘emancipate yourselves from mental slavery....non but ourselves can free our own minds’! smiley

so true

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by mekaboy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Mental slavery is when you claim to be a Biafran freedom fighter but wear oyibo luxury brands instead of ABA-BIAFRAN designs.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by IGBOSON1: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Mental slavery is when you claim to be a Biafran freedom fighter but wear oyibo luxury brands instead of ABA-BIAFRAN designs.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

We love him in designer wear! Insofar as it’s not your money he used in buying it, STFU!

Rather, concern yourself with how Buhari and his useless family are using our commonwealth to catch cruise! Imagine all the millions of our money that sack of bones has been wasting abroad to treat his diseased body since 2015! Where did that his idle son find the thousands of dollars to buy a power bike which he has no skill to handle!? Where did his wife find the millions of dollars she used to live in creature comfort in Dubai for more than a year!? This is someone who claimed he didn’t have the money to buy the party nomination form in 2015! These are the questions you should be ruminating on, and not how IPOB choose to spend THEIR OWN MONEY!

Dickhead!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by mekaboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

We love him in designer wear! Insofar as it’s not your money he used in buying it, STFU!

Rather, concern yourself with how Buhari and his useless family are using our commonwealth to catch cruise! Imagine all the millions of our money that sack of bones has been wasting abroad to treat his diseased body since 2015! Where did that his idle son find the thousands of dollars to buy a power bike which he has no skill to handle!? Where did his wife find the millions of dollars she used to live in creature comfort in Dubai for more than a year!? This is someone who claimed he didn’t have the money to buy the party nomination form in 2015! These are the questions you should be ruminating on, and not how IPOB choose to spend THEIR OWN MONEY!

Dickhead!

Lol.

This a clear picture of a crippled blind black mans mindset.

This is why Nigerians will sow seed for their pastors to buy private jet while they are trekking. If you talk they say touch not my annointed. grin

You arrest igbo politicians that looted the future and opportunities of igbo youths. Kanu will come and say its because they are christians that buhari fulani is after them.

Tell igbo youths that buhari is their only enemy, while he dines with the politicians that stole their future.

Now a FENDI Freedom fighter who has no job is telling igbo youths to fight and die. That when Biafra comes they will have jobs.

Then he runs of to spend over a million naira on one outfit, creating jobs for youths in developed countries. With donations of hungry, brainwashed, frustrated and gullible igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

most times i weak for your mentality,even me i put on gucci and lv ,not to talk of kanu that is known,do you want him to wear kaftan?even if he wear nike una go still talk

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by IGBOSON1: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol.

This a clear picture of a crippled blind black mans mindset.

This is why Nigerians will sow seed for their pastors to buy private jet while they are trekking. If you talk they say touch not my annointed. grin

You arrest igbo politicians that looted the future and opportunities of igbo youths. Kanu will come and say its because they are christians that buhari fulani is after them.

Tell igbo youths that buhari is their only enemy, while he dines with the politicians that stole their future.

Now a FENDI Freedom fighter who has no job is telling igbo youths to fight and die. That when Biafra comes they will have jobs.

Then he runs of to spend over a million naira on one outfit, creating jobs for youths in developed countries. With donations of hungry, brainwashed, frustrated and gullible igbos.

Nice try mate! Tell the entire story as it is....not select parts taken out of context just to try and further your anti-Igbo and pro-Buhari/one-Nigeria agenda!

For the first time since the end of the uncivil war, Biafrans in general and Ndigbo in particular have seen light at the end of a very dark tunnel! It’s obvious to all watching proceedings that whereas the Fulani hegemony never took MASSOB seriously, and went to bed.....sleeping soundly with both eyes closed! With the coming of IPOB and Mazi Kanu, this same hegemony has been forced to sit up, take notice and take the agitation seriously! This is all down to the commitment to the cause and sacrifices by the likes of Mazi Kanu and all those Igbo martyrs slaughtered in cold blood by Buharis’ killers! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, lemme reiterate that Mazi Kanu wearing designer clothes means absolutely NOTHING to IPOB members! As far as we are concerned, he’s our prince and can wear whatever TF he likes....it’s non of your effing business! It’s a bit rich....a bloody Fulani-loving ‘one Nigerianist’ like you preaching to me on the virtues of austere living and frugality! If you evil lot focused your unsolicited advice on frugality on your devilish and spendthrift politicians in Abuja and the states, then maybe....just maybe your country wouldn’t be the headquarters of poverty, disease, illiteracy and banditry that it is today!

Try as you may to launder Buharis’ bloodstained image....it’ll all come to nought! The man is as bigoted, vindictive and evil as they come, and could easily give Hitler a run for his money! shocked

Ordinarily, there’d be no one to ‘fight and die’, as you put it, if Buhari had even a modicum of respect for the sanctity of human life and democratic principles! ALL the blood shed by the despot thus far, just because a people are agitating to be free.....all that blood is on him and his entire useless family!

Mazi Kanu did not just ‘run off’ -as you put it- for no reason! If you wanna tell the story, tell it from the beginning! He escaped from Nigeria when it became clear Buhari wasn’t prepared to allow the wheels of justice to roll freely, but instead sent red-eyed Fulani ‘soldiers’, with murderous intent, storming into the sleepy village of Afaraukwu as if they were storming into battle....all with the aim of settling that lingering ‘nyamuree problem’ once and for all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by nthony10: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
This mekaboy is a real typical Fulani slave. Who do you this thing hating your own.

By the way answer the question you were asked Biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Nice try mate! Tell the entire story as it is....not select parts taken out of context just to try and further your anti-Igbo and pro-Buhari/one-Nigeria agenda!

For the first time since the end of the uncivil war, Biafrans in general and Ndigbo in particular have seen light at the end of a very dark tunnel! It’s obvious to all watching proceedings that whereas the Fulani hegemony never took MASSOB seriously, and went to bed.....sleeping soundly with both eyes closed! With the coming of IPOB and Mazi Kanu, this same hegemony has been forced to sit up, take notice and take the agitation seriously! This is all down to the commitment to the cause and sacrifices by the likes of Mazi Kanu and all those Igbo martyrs slaughtered in cold blood by Buharis’ killers! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, lemme reiterate that Mazi Kanu wearing designer clothes means absolutely NOTHING to IPOB members! As far as we are concerned, he’s our prince and can wear whatever TF he likes....it’s non of your effing business! It’s a bit rich....a bloody Fulani-loving ‘one Nigerianist’ like you preaching to me on the virtues of austere living and frugality! If you evil lot focused your unsolicited advice on frugality on your devilish and spendthrift politicians in Abuja and the states, then maybe....just maybe your country wouldn’t be the headquarters of poverty, disease, illiteracy and banditry that it is today!

Try as you may to launder Buharis’ bloodstained image....it’ll all come to nought! The man is as bigoted, vindictive and evil as they come, and could easily give Hitler a run for his money! shocked

Ordinarily, there’d be no one to ‘fight and die’, as you put it, if Buhari had even a modicum of respect for the sanctity of human life and democratic principles! ALL the blood shed by the despot thus far, just because a people are agitating to be free.....all that blood is on him and his entire useless family!

Mazi Kanu did not just ‘run off’ -as you put it- for no reason! If you wanna tell the story, tell it from the beginning! He escaped from Nigeria when it became clear Buhari wasn’t prepared to allow the wheels of justice to roll freely, but instead sent red-eyed Fulani ‘soldiers’, with murderous intent, storming into the sleepy village of Afaraukwu as if they were storming into battle....all with the aim of settling that lingering ‘nyamuree problem’ once and for all!

thank you for putting the last nail on mekaboys coffin,he is so unintelligent, even small kids put on fendi,,didnt you see malamis son benz?what is fendi to kanu..mad people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
nthony10:
This mekaboy is a real typical Fulani slave. Who do you this thing hating your own.

he is mentally crippled
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by Jman24(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Eating other people's food, wearing their clothing, singing their songs, taking their dance steps, their religion has nothing to do with mental slavery. I mean most whites share other people's cultures so it's not even anything close to mental slavery. Most times it's just like behaving like them to pacify or massage their ego

The problem of a black man is inability to think for himself(this is where some issues like religion intolerance comes in;
There are so many complexities about the black man.

1. The black man is always skeptical to rationalize issues and are often fixated on their own understanding. Take for instance:

I have a red and green color with me in a pack(before mixing), I can issue a strong statement that I have a black colour.

The black man says 'No'( he could be right because we had two separate colours prior to mixing)

But he could still say 'No' even after the mixture because the pack didn't come with a black content originally.

2. The black man rejoices when others are down with him. Infact that is his only consolation for failure.

3. Racism exist only in the black man's head because he failed to develop his nation with abundant resources available to him.

4. The black man is surrounded by earthly resources and yet lack; the resultant effect is obsession for wealth and power

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by theFilmtric: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
I won't take any insult on my race

You and your supleme leada coward are mentally crippled
Were Martin Luther King Jr,Kwame Nkrumah Bob Marley White?
Do you know how London (yes the same "London" you rush to) was before the British came to Africa and Asia?
It was a total mess
Worse~far worse than Haiti is today
Yet they didn't scream "something is wrong with the British" like you do

Stupid self hating fools talking like they've seen all of the black race
Talk about yourself!

Or better still go worship your white gods
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
theFilmtric:
I won't take any insult on my race

You and your supleme leada coward are mentally crippled

Stupid self hating fools talking like they've seen all of the black race
Talk about yourself!

Or better still go worship your white gods

what is your tribe?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jman24:

Eating other people's food, wearing their clothing, singing their songs, taking their dance steps, their religion has nothing to do with mental slavery. I mean most whites share other people's cultures so it's not even anything close to mental slavery. Most times it's just like behaving like them to pacify or massage their ego

The problem of a black man is inability to think for himself(this is where some issues like religion intolerance comes in;
There are so many complexities about the black man.

1. The black man is always skeptical to rationalize issues and are often fixated on their own thinking. Take for instance:

I have a red and green color with me in a pack(before mixing), I can issue a strong statement that I have a black colour.

The black man says 'No'( he could be right because we had two separate colours prior to mixing)

But he could still say 'No' even after the mixture because the pack didn't come with a black colour originally.

2. The black man rejoices when others are down with him. Infact that is his only consolation for failure.

3. Racism exist only in the black man's head because he failed to develop his nation with abundant resources available to him.

4. The black man is surrounded by earthly resources and yet lack; the resultant effect is obsession for wealth and power

cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by theFilmtric: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:

what is your tribe?
Wtf does this have to do with my ethnic group?

I love my Black people

Africa will rise again!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by mekaboy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:

most times i weak for your mentality,even me i put on gucci and lv ,not to talk of kanu that is known,do you want him to wear kaftan?even if he wear nike una go still talk

You don see food chop? So because they write gucci on it means ita gucci? Abeg those replica u wear are not gucci.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
mekaboy:

You don see food chop? So because they write gucci on it means ita gucci? Abeg those replica u wear are not gucci.

i cant tell you about myself,i am a business owner and yes i can afford Gucci and LV..malamis son drives a benz,if na kanu drive benz now you go shout,no be everyone get poverty mentality like you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by Rissamenti: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:
I remember I was reading someone's post and the person was complaining of how Kanu always abuse black people and he was pissed and I replied him and I said Kanu is right and there is something fundamental wrong with the black skin I swear and look around you there is no black country on earth that is prosperous from Haiti down to Congo in Africa, not one of them and I tell you there is something wrong with the black people and on haiti we must blame the world powers as well they also destroyed the country but I don't see that as an excuse.

Today whites don't somehow control your countries resources but maybe they do a little with their oil companies, but you can set the rules, look at dubai and Saudi Arabia, don't they do business with the whites? But the white respect them but they don't respect black people and they actually encourage corruption in Africa, do you think white companies like shell can destroy Dubai land like they did in the niger delta? Nah

Kanu has always complained about black people and everyone thought that the man was stupid, Nah he knew what he was saying and he has been vindicated, kanu was held by black people in Kenya and illegally passed on to Nigerian people, a white man would never really do this and when I mean white I mean Europeans, they know kanu is a freedom fighter with a large following and they remember what happened when they took the leader of the Kurdish people from Kenya, Britain could not do it in Britain so they used the corrupt black man to do it, let's reverse it can Kenya kidnap a black man on British soil? The funniest part black people are supporting this illegality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2aOnk6n3M

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-black-man-is-mentally

First of all, you ignoramus, there are MANY black countries that are prosperous, thriving, and rising.

6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa, among them Rwanda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Ghana.

Countries like Trinidad, Guyana, Botswana, Gabon, Namibia, Tanzania, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Barbados, Rwanda, Senegal, are all places that are black-run, prosperous, and growing fast in economy.

TRAVEL AROUND THOSE COUNTRIES PERSONALLY AND SEE HOW WELL THEY ARE RUN. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

YOU have spent your life getting brainwashed by western media into thinking all black means bad news and suffering. You need to cure yourself of IGNORANCE, MENTAL SLAVERY AND SELF HATRED that will make you spend thousands of dollars flying to holiday Dubai and New York, when you could have an even better time in Zanzibar, Tanzania, or Kigali Rwanda, or Montego Bay, Jamaica, while circulating YOUR money among YOUR people.

That is how YOU show solidarity with Africans, not by coming here to type slave-minded, Uncle Tom garbage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by mekaboy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
nthony10:

Let me tell you who is hating on his own.

Some of those shoe makers and tailors in ABA contribute to his biafran agitation. They believe their problem is fulani and their lives will be better when Biafra comes.

Instead of their leader to patronise them to expand their business and create more employment, he takes their hard earned contribution to buy foreign luxury designer brands.

Is FENDI a Biafran? Why take the resources of Biafrans to grow the fashion business of a foreigner?

The same way our politicians loot the resources of the people and invest abroad, is the same way kanu takes the scarce resources of Biafrans and invests abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by mekaboy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
fenibak:

i cant tell you about myself,i am a business owner and yes i can afford Gucci and LV..malamis son drives a benz,if na kanu drive benz now you go shout,no be everyone get poverty mentality like you

Story. Yes, malamis son can drive benz, his father is working for the fulani government. He can afford to loot and buy luxury.

Who is kanu working for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by awujale231: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
I honestly have to agree!
Its been over 300 years since whites cut Africa to pieces and created countries for us, and for some reason, black people have never broken those countries, Infact they kill whoever suggest they do, unless it's the white man that tells them, example is Bakassi Peninsula
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Black Man Is Mentally Crippled Forever[video] by fenibak: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rissamenti:

First of all, you ignoramus, there are MANY black countries that are prosperous, thriving, and rising.

6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa, among them Rwanda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Ghana.

Countries like Trinidad, Guyana, Botswana, Gabon, Namibia, Tanzania, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Barbados, Rwanda, Senegal, are all places that are black-run, prosperous, and growing fast in economy.

TRAVEL AROUND THOSE COUNTRIES PERSONALLY AND SEE HOW WELL THEY ARE RUN. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

YOU have spent your life getting brainwashed by western media into thinking all black means bad news and suffering. You need to cure yourself of IGNORANCE, MENTAL SLAVERY AND SELF HATRED that will make you spend thousands of dollars flying to holiday Dubai and New York, when you could have an even better time in Zanzibar, Tanzania, or Kigali Rwanda, or Montego Bay, Jamaica, while circulating YOUR money among YOUR people.

That is how YOU show solidarity with Africans, not by coming here to type slave-minded, Uncle Tom garbage.

because of your self inflicted ignorance you fail to understand the message and i repeat there is no prosperous black country on earth,just name one,a foolish tourist travels to the beach front of zanzibar and thinks that same thing is replicated all over the country and you see how slow you are because those people make money from tourism unlike you were your roads are plagued with bandits,lol,which tourist go show up,your nose is so deep in tourism so you think those countries are prosperous,we are talking of prosperity like that of japan and you are telling me about tourism spots what is wrong with you kids,just because we are on nairaland does not mean we dont reason well,i think properly and i love engaging intelligent people,run away little kid..i repeat so it can finally break you from your mental slavery because you are mentally crippled and this is what i was saying about black people always trying to justify their faliures, you mentioned Jamaica and i laff..because you travelled to see a beach in Jamaica and now the country is prosperous..lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Are More Intelligent Than The Nigeria Security Forces.Pictures. / Peter Obi's Rally In Imo State Happened At Two Different Locations / Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.