Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya (63171 Views)

After Kanu Showed Up In Court, What Else? / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by blackboy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
I pity them. Sorry would have been their case. Smart couple.
ZIAZI:
Reno knows he will be arrested if he ever steps his foot in Nigeria. He's just avoiding the biblical King Herod who sought for a child to kill. And Britain kwa no get head ooo, you let small Kenya extradite abi kinap ur citizen send back to 9ja? Na wa ooo! This reminds me of a story.
My then lecturer told me a story of how in his presence, his wife was arrested in UAE at a pharmacy. The pharmacist alerted the police bcus his wife ate food b4 taking her prescribed medication. She never knew it was their fasting period and so the police was invited.
Moving forward, they asked for their passports and they brandished their American passports instead of their Naija passport abi scratch card. Na so dem release them unconditionally with the speed of light.
What would have happened if they brought out their Naija passport?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Holyman3(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Money was involved.

So he wanted to go and collect the funds all by himself.

Greedy men that's how they end.

The same way as Gulak?
Only one of them ia still alive. Remember
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Omonigho1976: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Kanu smart?... Lol

Someone as toxic as him is not in anyway near smartness.

If he is smart as you said, such qualities will be seen with his Ipob followers.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by seangy4konji: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
I am still trying to get my head around it...

With this tyrnt of a man..he will offer his kinsmen millions of dollars to show his tyranny..

What was his mission in Kenya with a man as cursed as buhari as president.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by pimper24: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
Reno Omokri barred it all.

He was not happy that Mazi nnamdi Kanu Sold out himself so cheap like a rat to be captured .

He said nnnamdi Kanu should face the full music of his careless actions ..

Listen...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uu9iR8tXCk

To do what in Kenya; I will cancel that ticket or reroute if its a transit one.
That carelessness was stark. He ought to have got some kimd of security advisers around him at this stage.
I still cannot believe he fell just like that. Sha, there might be a reason Chukwu Okike Abiama allowed them to nab him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Walkee: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Is that the new angle now, or is this what they told you guys in the last Ipob meeting?

Biafra is dead and buried.
an IPOB just told me that Kanu is not an ordinary man. He said he is a divine prophet of chuckwu abiama. He said he will leave prison very soon. I no fit laff sef. Kanu is gone for good. Is it not Buhari again?
Who remember El zazaky abi wetin be him name sef again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by egunna(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ceenachi:
Namdi Kanu arrest was a Divine call for the fast coming of Biafra restoration, under two weeks they elected the his deputy, he was arrested. All over the world know about MNK and Biafra. We are there✌️
see mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Basher8583: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ceenachi:
Namdi Kanu arrest was a Divine call for the fast coming of Biafra restoration, under two weeks they elected the his deputy, he was arrested. All over the world know about MNK and Biafra. We are there✌️

Stages of serious grief
1. Denial
2. Delusion
3. Madness

Congrats you have reached stage 2. Be careful of stage 3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

the guy no try at all.........he go just dey regret, and he wont forgive himself.........

What a shame.....so na cheese , buhari use lure lamidi cownu inside cage......he go chop the cheese tire for buhari hand.........but if he didnt die ,before 2023......and if a southern president emerge....he might get a presidential pardon...........so he should be praying to his God ooooo.........because buhari is a very mean person........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
you still don't get it, there won't be any court case for ogbono, he has no international recognition nor backing from anyone. So advice him to turn himself in, because I'm sorry for him when the military catches up with him.

What will the military do? The military is above the law and constitution and can’t be held accountable in the banana republic?? undecided

Just like lekki shooting on innocent unarmed citizens nobody is held accountable right? undecided

U leave harden criminals and attack who u feel u like? Well u might have another thing coming with sunday igboho. He is a voice of the people fighting for security of their lands and with the government not listening stirred up the agitation for a Yoruba nation.

The bbc is aware and more international bodies are watching. Nigeria isn’t a sovereign state to kill its citizens as they like. That is a Crime.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Bestbeelieve: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
same thing with kashoggi! stupid fiffle! you are most wanted then you carry your 2 legs commot comfort zone! d thing dey tire me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by millionboi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
Our politicians, especially the PDP stock are very funny. Reno is openly supporting the breakup of Nigeria by approving of Kanu's misdemeanours, simply because PDP is not in power. Will he be supporting Kanu were his party the ones in power?
Nigerians are largely unpatriotic, they are only patriotic when in vantage position to steal, and become overnight activists and anti-Nigeria when they lose such privilege....and some sub-humans actually listen to people like Reno Omockery, SMH
he said what everybody is saying.....Kanu why allow them catch you?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by MoonWater: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
TBD:
Biafruad only exist social media Nnamdi Cownu business ventures
online Republic

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Walkee:
an IPOB just told me that Kanu is not an ordinary man. He said he is a divine prophet of chuckwu abiama. He said he will leave prison very soon. I no fit laff sef. Kanu is gone for good. Is it not Buhari again?
Who remember El zazaky abi wetin be him name sef again?

Take no Ipob fools serious. They are beyond redemption.

Totally brainwashed
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Money or Kpekus?

Both.

He who collects money must straff to ease bodily tensions.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Litmus: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
Our politicians, especially the PDP stock are very funny. Reno is openly supporting the breakup of Nigeria by approving of Kanu's misdemeanours, simply because PDP is not in power. Will he be supporting Kanu were his party the ones in power?
Nigerians are largely unpatriotic, they are only patriotic when in vantage position to steal, and become overnight activists and anti-Nigeria when they lose such privilege....and some sub-humans actually listen to people like Reno Omockery, SMH

Something I’ve been pointing out for a long time. Nothing screams to the Nigerian public, “I ‘don’t care about you or your problems, I just won’t power so that I can embezzle as much money for myself and my family!!” more than Nigerian opposition politicians cussing Nigeria and Nigerians, lobbying foreign powers to come destabilize Nigeria and so on just because they are not in power. If you care about the people, you’ll care about their country and you’ll channel your attacks on the governing party and the governing party’s policies and performance not the country, people or their ethnic origins. It’s for this reason I defend Nigeria for Nigerians and am not affiliated to politicians or party. I’ll defend Buhari as I defended Jonathan only if attacks against them endanger Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by FarahAideed: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:
Reno Omokirikiri is more educated as a japa fugitive criminal than Nnamdi Kanu

Reno knows where and when to travel to with his US passport

But he goes to Ethiopia regularly and Ethiopia is also notorious for illegal renditions
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Orpe7(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Smoked out like a RAT
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by slimtoney(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
And his name shall be okey kanu��
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by sweetshisha: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
FarahAideed:

But he goes to Ethiopia regularly and Ethiopia is also notorious for illegal renditions

Agent Wendell smielen Reno Omokirikiri, the notorious CIA informant can't be arrested and repatriated by a small fry like Ethiopia

Being a CIA asset comes with lots of benefits
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
MAZI KANU wanted to go and cash out in Kenya which is the trap FG set out for him.
It shows MAZI like money.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by luluman: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abdul05:
KANU of all people, shocked
Truely he f.up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by JBoss25(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Kanu is a fool way back

Its much expected of him

Dude was a fvcking dullard wayback in high school, so I am not surprised.

He had that gift of being foolish exceptionally
Nawao this is harsh
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by BafanaBafana: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
I totally agree with Reno on this.

Same thing that cost Gana his life.

Leaving his people suffering ever since.

Freedom fighters have a responsibility to themselves not to lose guard.

Send someone if you must.
Are you one of those boys that kill for Gana?
Calling him a freedom fighter insults his victims please. Stop it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by HRMK: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
I WILL CALL IT GREED AND OVERCONFIDENCE!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by LegalWolf: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shetemi12:
Lol... It's so easy to talk as an idiot
who’s the idiot here coz it’s apparently not rino
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by authority2006(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
I think I agree with Reno.It was just too reckless of him to enter any African state.No European state would have handed him over to Nigeria

Well, lucky for us, he did. He's a greedy man who live large on zombies donations, whoring up and down. The truth is he will never be free again!

Jostoman:
Am not happy since the news of his arrest broke out.

We sympathise with you and other millions of Kanu's zombies worldwide. I, too didn't believe his arrest for about 24 hours, it was like a dream because UK government already told Nigeria government to fvck off as long as IPOB terrorists are concerned.
He made a kind of mistake that you don't get a chance to repeat again! Our condolences
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by johne4c(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
He said he was the first person to say that MNK was abducted from Kenya? If I remember correctly, he didn't mention any country, he only confirmed that the event didn't happen in UK soil
yes I saw it he was the first person to say it
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by authority2006(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ceenachi:

Nnamdi Kanu's arrest leaves Nigeria's Ipob separatists in disarray | BBC.

https://www.nairaland.com/6634328/nnamdi-kanus-arrest-leaves-ipob

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Reno was right.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by authority2006(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
mamdanju:
If Kanu wanted to hand himself over, he will have made it in grand style. Announced it boastfully on Twitter and dared anyone to stop to the admiration of his IPOB miscreants. That picture of Kanu in handcuffs is a picture of shock and confusion. A picture of someone trying to understand what has happened to him in the last few days. The operation that brought him in was so professional and clandestine that the world is still searching for how it is made possible. This is a remarkable achievement by our intelligence and security forces.

Your post deserves to be quoted
Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya by Jostoman: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
adekolaelect:
ok sorry .Drink palm wine .
get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.