Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

More Information On Driving From Lagos To Accra - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / More Information On Driving From Lagos To Accra (319 Views)

Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra / Order Cars from Lagos at the Exact Cost!|Nationwide Delivery / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Information On Driving From Lagos To Accra by donjajo: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello,

I need more help and information on how to drive to Ghana from Nigeria. I've read a lot of experience from the forum which were all 8 - 5yrs ago. I am looking for a fresh information smiley

I know Seme Border is the main place of the stress, and I wish to get most of the document within Lagos prior to the journey. Please, let me know any new improvement or information I might need.

And, if I want to register the car in Ghana, do I need to pay another custom duties for importing from Nigeria?

Thank you!
Re: More Information On Driving From Lagos To Accra by Mykillo74(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2021
I this info too
Re: More Information On Driving From Lagos To Accra by Jimbadly: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Japa things on Op's mind. grin

Any where is better that this Godforsaken Kwantri. cry
Re: More Information On Driving From Lagos To Accra by donjajo: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jimbadly:
Japa things on Op's mind. grin

Any where is better that this Godforsaken Kwantri. cry

My brother grin
Re: More Information On Driving From Lagos To Accra by donjajo: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Highlander 2003 Model With Duty For Sale Going For #1.9m / 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid 08140857737 / 1996 Toyota Camry 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.