Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I'm Sad, I Had Series Of Unfortunate This Week - Nollywood Actress. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Sad, I Had Series Of Unfortunate This Week - Nollywood Actress. (562 Views)

My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad / “I Know You’re Sad I Wasn’t Jailed For 10 Years” - Hushpuppi Photographer, OK / SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sad, I Had Series Of Unfortunate This Week - Nollywood Actress. by celebritygists(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ayam sad, come and pet me ooooh� or just give me another movie role in a different country �…..
I have had a series of unfortunate events �this week…
First I had two very unnecessary accidents �…

The first … don’t know what my driver was thinking �maybe he was exhausted sha , it was really late …

The second … we were packed(no one was in the car, we were filming) …. then this drunk(I assume) person bashes us really badly ��

Then , I wake up with the ugliest bruise on my thigh ( have no idea how it got there , it’s almost gone now sha… Thank God�I fasted sha and used plenty #fierceglowsnowwhiteoil �)

Then bruising my toe, eeem can’t remember the other little things again �….

However the one that broke the camels back �….

I should have been on my way to film an amazing movie in SOUTH AFRICA that I cleared my entire schedule ��for the next two weeks for (to think , I sacrificed two juicy films for this movie ��) …. ….but flights were cancelled out of Nigeria with no warning…

The annoying thing is that my passport is left with just a few months ( if you have less that 6months on your passport by the way, just go and renew it now)…….. …. so the producer (who , I can’t even start to imagine what he is going through by now , because the entire production had to be put on hold because of the lockdown situation in South Africa … so sorry sir�) …….. …….. ……. had to go an extra mile , to ensure I got my visa…. ….

Anyways sha , I am using the opportunity to catch up with outstanding housework and my legs are aching from standing all day �….

P.s I am awaiting the when* it rains it pours*( good times edition�) because for me the second half of the year didn’t kick off well at all �…

Wait !! Don’t go na �

feel free to ask for my account details �� to pet me and

You already know , you should go patronize @moyolawalplus to make me happy…

Thank you for reading my rant ❤️

The only source:https://247newsupdatess..com/2021/07/im-sad-i-had-series-of-unfortunate-this.html

Re: I'm Sad, I Had Series Of Unfortunate This Week - Nollywood Actress. by cassidy1996(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2021
madam yansh

(1) (Reply)

5 Times Soon To Be Mother & Father, Khafi And Gedoni Served Us Couple Goals / Nollywood Actress Bisola Aiyeola Estatic As She Takes A Private Jet / Bbnaija 2021 : Shocking Reason Why Liquorose Ignored Emmanuel And Picked Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.