Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser (3434 Views)

"I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky / Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / Mayorkun's Father Likes Roman Goddess Sexy Picture. A Cross Dresser Slams Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Chatinews: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chris Nasi Monisola, one of Nigeria Cross dresser popularly known as Oluwa Lagos blame his mom for making him a crosser dresser during an interview with Hiptv were he narrated his life history.

He said:

"I was 13 when it happened, but in no way equipped with what I was expected to deal with.

As I found myself agreeing to a my mum's suggestion because she's always crying of not giving birth to a female child after giving birth to 4 male child, and before I’d even acknowledged that I started behaving like a girl just to make her happy.

And despite my own shortcomings, there was one person I blamed for everything I experienced: my mom.

If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t have that mentality in the first place. I agreed to it because she asked me to—and because I wanted to see her happy.

Agreeing to something she wanted for me could be a fresh start, especially since she’d lost her husband merely days before.

I felt guilty for saying anything but yes.

So the fact that I agreed, she started buying me female troys and stop me for playing with other male children.

It started with her, and so it had to end with her.

I lived with this feeling for years. The resentment turned to anger. The anger turned to bitterness. And the bitterness led me to blame her more.

Over time, I grew pretty tired of feeling like that. I didn’t see what function it had in my life. I was ready to feel differently to the extend of me cutting of my manhood just for me to look completely like a female

But my feelings towards her didn’t change after some miraculous revelation or insightful discussion. The more I questioned her, the more I understood her. And the more I understood her, the more compassion I felt toward her.

Compassion didn’t have any room for judgment, resentment, or bitterness.

It did, however, have a lot of room for understanding.

And compassion taught me three clear steps that led me to forgive her:

One: Recognize that parents are human, too.
As the children of our parents, we often forget they had a life before us. They had experiences and challenges; they made mistakes and felt joy and regret.

Two: Question them to understand them.
This is both the most difficult and the most rewarding of the three steps, especially if your parents have done something seemingly unimaginable.

If you’ve had parents that have abused you in any way, questioning why they did this can be incredibly challenging.

It means you have to take yourself back to when it happened. Replay it in your head and put yourself in their shoes.

By asking more questions, and seeing events from their perspective, your mind begins to open.

And this took me to the last step which is Forgive them.

The understanding that you build about your parents could lead you to feel more resentment toward them.

But this is unlikely.

Because questioning leads to compassion, and compassion has a tendency to lead to forgiveness.

And forgiveness means you can start to heal.

Forgive them because it’s a remedy to your pain.

Forgive them because they, too, can make mistakes.

Forgive them because they’re human.

I found myself forgiving my mom far quicker than I thought I would. Once she told me the pressure her relatives put her under pressure for not giving birth to female child, I saw that she acted in the best way she thought at the time.

It became impossible not to forgive her and move on."

This article comes with one huge caveat: your parents’ cooperation in this isn’t guaranteed.

They must be willing to open up a dialogue with you for you to have your questions answered.

And it will be tough, especially when they are forced to face their actions, demons, challenges, and frustrations.

This means you have to see the bigger picture and be the bigger person.

It means you must have the courage to take the first step. And you have to accept that there is some understandable explanation for their behavior if they aren’t willing or able to share it, even if they aren’t able to take responsibility for what they’ve done.

None of this is easy, but it’s worth it to heal the wounds from your past.

1 Like

Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by chatinent: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Accept responsibility, don't be a coward.

3 Likes

Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by judgementyard(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok,next.
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
According to Judgementyard. NEXT PLS

3 Likes

Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Mateen1000: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Bigmanpickin: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Una dey craze
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Randy100: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nonsense. Stop blaming the poor woman. Your choice is ur choice.

3 Likes

Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by dangotesmummy: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Smhhh

You are responsible for your life choices and decisions not your mom

Oya do like this let me see something wink tongue

Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Tabitha03(f): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2020
You have chosen the kind of life you want to live why blame your mum, its always easy to blame others for your situation. Your success or failure in life is your responsibility..
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Chatinews: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh https://www.nairaland.com/5715472/dont-use-excuse-oluwa-lagos
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Onyi22(f): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Confused idiot grin
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Mizwisdom(f): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Lalasticala please push this to front page it's very insightful but people don't talk about it. I've seen some mothers cross dress their kids because they are not the gender they want, there should be a law prohibiting this sort of abuse.
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Mizwisdom(f): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smhhh

You are responsible for your life choices and decisions not your mom
Oya do like this let me see something wink tongue
Remove that pix, you're above that
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by dangotesmummy: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Remove that pix, you're above that
who are you to Tell me what to do? cool
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Chatinews: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
who are you to Tell me what to do? cool

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Chatinews: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Lalasticala please push this to front page it's very insightful but people don't talk about it. I've seen some mothers cross dress their kids because they are not the gender they want, there should be a law prohibiting this sort of abuse.

Thank u....
Please admin push it to front page
Re: SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser by Chatinews: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Tabitha03:
You have chosen the kind of life you want to live why blame your mum, its always easy to blame others for your situation. Your success or failure in life is your responsibility..
��

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Made Their Version Of Money Heist 4, Real Professor Amazed (video) / Jay-z Piped Out Kelly Rowland & Had A Secret Baby? / Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.