Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Deck In My House Is Shaking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Deck In My House Is Shaking (583 Views)

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deck In My House Is Shaking by hunter21(m): 12:23am On Jul 04, 2021
I live on the ground floor in a storey building with another small deck on top making two stories i.e two deckings, However my room is on the groundfloor and footsteps in the rooms upstairs allways pound my head and my the walls and even the ground to vibrate. Its disturbing me and I even fear that the building might soon collapse and I don't really have option of somewhere else to go
Re: The Deck In My House Is Shaking by ChiefSosa(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2021
It's just some fat chicks staying above you; nothing to worry about. Or are they the Nutty professor's family?

1 Like

Re: The Deck In My House Is Shaking by EmemObong03: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2021
You better leave now while you can.
I am tired of sad news in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Deck In My House Is Shaking by Obakashdee(m): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Please when it collapses, upload the pics! Sheybi you don’t want to know ni
Re: The Deck In My House Is Shaking by HopeVictor(m): 12:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Na to park out oh..
Re: The Deck In My House Is Shaking by illicit(m): 2:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Move
Re: The Deck In My House Is Shaking by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Bettesafe than sorry
Re: The Deck In My House Is Shaking by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 04, 2021
If you are the owner of the house, kindly invite me over to conduct some tests, I will come along with my structural engineer and conduct certain structural test to determine what the problem is and recommend the necessary corrections to be done, but if you are not the house owner, I highly recommend you inform the owner and tell him what you noticed and possibly refer him to me (my contact on my signature) if he refuses to take any action, my guy jejely find another house, Even if say na attachi.

(1) (Reply)

A Multi-apartments Buildings For Sale At Ogijo, After Ikorodu / >>√c Of O Land @his Glory Residence Estate® For 700k. Ilara Road, Epe, Lagos.<<✓ / 5 Bedroom Fully Furnished Home For Sale In Osapa London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.