Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed (345 Views)

Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi / How Buhari Will Roundly Defeat Atiku In 2019 - Lai Mohammed / I Won’t Run For Political Office In 2019 ― Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by vigopress: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2021
The Minister for Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed on Saturday said the All Progressives Congress (APC) will not conducg party Congress in Kwara State until every existing and new member revalidated and registered respectively.

Lai Mohammed disclosed this while commissioning well equipped Kwara APC Secretariat located at 26 Reservation Road, GRA, Ilorin on Saturday.

The Minister said the APC National Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni gave the assurance during a meeting with Kwara Chapter Stakeholders in Abuja recently.

'Buni said there will be no congress in Kwara and three other states until existing members revalidated their membership. Alhaji Abubakar Audu Makama accompanied me to the meeting and we believe the party chairman. I implored all of you (party members) to revalidate your APC Membership and mobilize new members to register.'' He explained.

Mohammed used the opportunity to debunk rumors of mismanagement of 2019 campaign funds leveled against him by Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, noting that the he raised funds for the campaign.

The Minister explained that he used the funds to provide logistics including mobilization and stipends for party agents across the 16 local government areas of Kwara State during five elections held in 2019.

Mohammed said Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq contributed no fund towards party campaign and election.

''I raised money from politicians, friends and family ahead of 2019 general elections. We distributed cars and 500 motorcycles for grassroots campaign and mobilization. The evidences are there, I have all the records. I am not accountable to Governor Abdulrazaq. The party leaders and members are aware of all my sacrifices for OTOGE revolution. The governor is an ingrate!''

The Minister accused the member representing Irepodun/Isin/Oke-ero/Ekiti Federal Constituency, Hon Raheem Olawuyi Ajuloopin of mismanaging N100million given to him before November 2018 bye-election.

Earlier, Kwara APC Chairman, Hon Bashir Omolaja Bolarinwa urged loyal party members to be resolute and support party leadership to consolidate on success recorded in 2019 amidst distractions.

Prof Oba Abdulraheem, Hon Ganiyu Cook Olododo, Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo, Hon Saheed Popoola, Rex Olawoye, Alhaji Audu Abubakar and thousands of Party members graced the event.

Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by Ddmase: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Opportunists they call it
Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by descarado: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Saraki go dey laugh Lai now.
Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Nigeria politic too get wahala
Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by Praxis758: 3:17am On Jul 04, 2021
May their infighting never end

May it continue to grow like tumour.

Very soon, the lair machine will blame Saraki for their factional greed to hijack the party structure.
Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by nthony10: 5:14am On Jul 04, 2021
This liar has come again. They you did otoge movement, oya food don done.

This liar thinks because he influenced abdulrazaq's emergence then he can control the governor.
Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by OgaHector: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Lai want to be controlling the Governor like ewu Hausa but the man is giving him a hard time
Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by nzeobi(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2021
Lia Mohammed wants to be God father of kwara like tinubu in Lagos.

Sorry sir not everybody can be manipulated
Re: Kwara Gov Contributed No Dime To Party Campaigns In 2019- Lai Mohammed by Leboska(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2021
For liar Mohammed to say this means, the Governor has been the one sponsoring apc since 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Policeman Threatened To Shoot Sowore At Dunamis Church (Video) / President Of Haiti Assassinated At Home / Nigeria: Hunger - Biting Cost Of Insecurity In North-east Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.