Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,083 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

12 Powerful Catholic Prayers That Have Been Fending Off The Wrath Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Powerful Catholic Prayers That Have Been Fending Off The Wrath Of God (954 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 12 Powerful Catholic Prayers That Have Been Fending Off The Wrath Of God by Chijeep(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ did not command you about craven images. He came to hou as a man so you understand that He came to replace even every other human master/head you have placed over yourself. He did also tell you that you cannot have two masters/heads meaning you cannot obey God and any other god and expect to belong to Him. undecided

If you are unable to wrap your level of reasoning around that simple command of His, then I doubt you know where you stand in Him. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never commanded you to attend any of your churches to begin with. In fact, He never asked you to observe a Sabbath since He declared that every day ought to be a Holy day , a day lived doing the Will of God - and not following the traditions of men in attending your services at synagogues or churches - both of which have nothing to do with that God in fact commanded . undecided

3. Jesus Christ never asked anyone to pay tithes or give Offerings to churches either so your traditions of doing so are not of God but of men. He instead asked you to give directly to those in need, those who are the least of these of which your churches , establishments built my men for the forwarding of the Kingdom of men in this world, are nothing of. undecided

Go read the Gospels to learn the Truth of God and them come back and try supporting any of the foolish traditions of men you follow, in his name - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided
Chat me on watapp let's talk more... chk my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Islam And Mohammed ? / Can You Answer This Question? / Delta Pastor Allegedly Sells His Church, Members To Another Cleric, Moves Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.