Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why (282 Views)

How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. / Russian Trolls Meddling In 2020 US Elections Take Cover In Nigeria - CNN / Peter Obi Attacked By Internet Trolls Over Comment On Removal Of Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by KillMNKnow(f): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2021
Grown men spending hundreds of hours every year spreading negativity under a thread and insulting people they don't know... Daily... Under a fake name and cartoon character or animal avatar.

What a life. �

Imagine if all that time and energy was dedicated to something positive and productive, instead insulting Northerners, negative behavior and destructive.

Same people will then blame others for their failings and lack of success + happiness.

The mind boggles...

It's anonymity

The power behind hiding behind an icon has led to people acting harsher and more critical of others

Usually done out of a state of incompetence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Guestlander: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2021
You just described yourself. Trolling is what you do on nairaland, zero positive contribution.

4 Likes

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Goldbw122(m): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2021
That is why it is very important to ignore the negative comment.

1 Like

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Monogamy: 5:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Na somehow God dey punish someone's enemies..

Allow them to troll more till they throw away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by KillMNKnow(f): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Guestlander:
You just described yourself. Trolling is what you do on nairaland, zero positive contribution.
I'm pixie not a troller. Why will I troll mtwss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by OnionBandit(f): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Guestlander:
abeegi
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Imagine a troll calling others trolls. Just like Lai Muhammed calling another person a liar

3 Likes

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Na somehow God dey punish someone's enemies..

Allow them to troll more till they throw away
Expect the canceller anytime soon
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Monogamy: 5:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Expect the canceller anytime soon

Na God's punishment working on the guy and his likes if you don't know..

There can never be any rest or peace for the wicked souls.. Never..

They shall troll till they throw away
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Na God punishment working in the guy and his likes if you don't know..

There can never be any rest for the wicked souls.. Never..
grin I think reverse is the case here. God is using him to punish you people so no peace for you and your likes
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine a troll calling others trolls. Just like Lai Muhammed calling another person a liar

Has everyone of you now seen how dumb these so called zombies are? They don't even know left from right.

Someone with a troll moniker who trolls for a living here every day, still creating a thread asking why people troll? grin

Anyone who takes these dilapidated brained zombies too serious has the same tiny mind like them.

That's why I see them more like clowns and trolls. No human being with functional brain would intentionally come here doing the dirty asslicking job these zombies do. Reason why I see them as jokes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Monogamy: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
grin I think reverse is the case here. God is using him to punish you people so no peace for you and your likes

Punishing by cancelling comments which would be wiped away with a click of button...

Do you really understand the meaning of punishment..

So all the cancellation efforts he did yesterday, could you show us the proof of his hard work? Any History of his activities?

You are truly acting and behaving like the popular Fahdiga..

Oh lawd, continue to punish all my enemies by giving them unrewarded job to do.. A job that won't allow them to have private time for enjoyment.. Amen
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Has everyone of you now seen how dumb these so called zombies are? They don't even know left from right.

Someone with a troll moniker who trolls for a living here every day, still creating a thread asking why people troll? grin

Anyone who takes these dilapidated brained zombies too serious has the same tiny mind like them.

That's why I see them more like clowns and trolls. No human being with functional brain would intentionally come here doing the dirty asslicking job these zombies do. Reason why I see them as jokes.
Exactly. I don't take them serious

1 Like

Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Punishing by cancelling comments which would be wiped away with a click of button...

Do you really understand the meaning of punishment..

So all the cancellation efforts he did yesterday, could you show us the proof of his hard work? Any History of his activities?

You are truly acting and behaving like the popular Fahdiga..

Oh lawd, continue to punish all my enemies by giving them unrewarded job to do.. A job that won't allow them to have private time for enjoyment.. Amen

I know his cancelling of your comments pains you wella by the way Who is the popular Fahdiga?
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Monogamy: 6:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Who is the popular Fahdiga?

Where did you get your moniker's name from abi you wan start to dey ask dumbo question early in the morning?

Why should someone wasting his precious time pain me.. Of what effects are all his cancellation efforts on my daily activities..

Just yesterday alone, more than 20 moniker's was wiped away..

And to say I am not the only one on his list really show how the guy has been suffering from so many multiple brain damage.

We are waiting for him to resume work today.. Exercise in futility.

Show us any of his activities on NL if they have any record
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Where did you get your moniker's name from abi you wan start to dey ask dumbo question early in the morning?
My real name is Fahdiga so I don't understand what you mean. Achalugo say make I greet you. She misses you so much
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Why should someone wasting his precious time pain me.. Of what effects are all his cancellation efforts in my daily activities..

Just yesterday alone, more than 20 moniker's was wiped away..

And to say I am not the only one on his list really show how the guy has been suffering from so many multiple brain damage.

We are waiting for him to resume work today.. Exercise in futility.

Show us any of his activities on NL if they have any record
We are proud of him
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Monogamy: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
My real name is Fahdiga so I don't understand what you mean. Achalugo say make I greet you. She misses you so much

Slap44 with his numerous monikers. You are truly Ajoka

Delusional grandeur is when one believe so much on his own lies.

Btw, you all have all been relegated in the scheme of things on NL hence resorting to trolling.

He who God bless, any one trying to troll is only attracting thunder
Re: Think It's So Weird That There Are Internet Trolls, Reason Why by Fahdiga(m): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Slap44 with his numerous monikers. You are truly Ajoka

Delusional grandeur is when one believe so much on his own lies.

Btw, you all have all been relegated in the scheme of things on NL hence resorting to trolling.

He who God bless, any one trying to troll is only attracting thunder
Slap44 kwa. How have we been relegated when we are giving it to zombies hot hot. Lies can never outshine the truth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Shielding Me, Joshua’s Widow, Evelyn Tells TB Joshua / 2023: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Be A Disaster- Cleric / DSS Raid: South-west Monarchs Demand Release, Compensation For Igboho’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.