Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (49718 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yes. He fed so many Muslims

Dangote too feed people not even minding their religion or tribe!
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

Dangote too feed people not even minding their religion or tribe!
You mean people he employed to do those things he can't do himself?
Is that the Muslim idea of charity?
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You mean people he employed to do those things he can't do himself?
Is that the Muslim idea of charity?

No! He donates millions yearly in money, materials, food, etc.

But he doesn't shout or call the media.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Archbishop88: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Franzinni:
Where did the primate come from
Ikere-Ekiti.
He is my maternal relative.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by omojesu202(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ausval:
Hmmmmm...see as women full this pastor entourage ..make we nor go hear pim pim tomorrow oooo..because I see no reason you go dey carry person wife or person future future wife to travel up and down .
there's 90% chance he's sleeping with them, except blood is not in his veins.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Tundex911: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Las Las everybody go payii

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Kingstanding: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
AdeniyiA:
Any of all these envious god of men that refuses to acknowledge this man as a great man of God and a great loss to the world, is truly to me god of men angry

You know that feeling when you see someone doing and achieving what you can't and couldn't achieve in your entire life in the same ministry/department...? Simply envy cry
See a humble servant of the Most High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKMsnatRsYQ

See below one of his detractors asking Oyinbos for dollars and was shunned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO0RrV5m15s
. He taught White's are like Africans . White people believe in work and get their wages than expecting miracles money the way Africans always do. Abroad is not like Nigeria where 98% in the church got there money in a fraudulent and dubious way and believing that giving money to pastors will make them rich. Have you ever seen Prophet TB Joshua begging for money like this in Abroad? Prophet TB Joshua will even give the money than to receive from the congregation.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by aspabay(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
See his simple apartment, this man is really humble.

Other men would have been living in mansions.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Ever8090: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
AdeniyiA:
Any of all these envious god of men that refuses to acknowledge this man as a great man of God and a great loss to the world, is truly to me god of men angry

You know that feeling when you see someone doing and achieving what you can't and couldn't achieve in your entire life in the same ministry/department...? Simply envy cry
See a humble servant of the Most High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKMsnatRsYQ

See below one of his detractors asking Oyinbos for dollars and was shunned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO0RrV5m15s
oh mehnn...I watch the video, this guy's no get shame ooo
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Roman7(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
Don't address her as a widow again she is now in charge address her as the residents pastor of synagogue church. Op u warn!

Lol....she's still a widow
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Raph82(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Don't get me wrong, i meant if they don't pay TB Joshua's wife a condolence visit then they aren't real men of God, I have nothing against TB Joshua, let's God be the judge.
That has always been my stand too bro, God is the judge.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Lewisdinho(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
My brother that's what i admired most about him. His humility
chiokeman:
I still wonder how TB lived a simple life upon all the wealth he had. No private jet, simple apartment, simple dress, a unique hair cut (afro) and beard, name of wife and children hardly heard, not close friend to politicians
his gentility and humility stood out, slow and calm in talk (no shout). He lived an examplary life no matter what people may think or say.
Meehn! I give it to him.
May his soul rest in peace �
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Oluwanifesimist: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]
TurdenMedia:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details: Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Oluwanifesimist: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello there,

I read through your job posting not quite long, it obvious you need a professional in this field.

I can work with you to come up with great ideas to get your website visitors to purchase your products.

Let me know if the writing meets your expectations, and we can set up a time to talk about your project in more detail.

Best regards,
Stella.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by tankoagaie: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
but y TB no see him death for TV has usual
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Adabestseason(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emmanuel! i will be missing this Man prophet T.B.Joshua,if you has never gone through this kind of pains and frustrations of death of somebody so closed to you do not go to condole with the family because you won't know what to say except it is God that send you
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by CalmElder(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
HighWITCH:
Well, this is what sympathy should be, regardless of what your opinion of the departed is.

Believe it or not, he was the largest tourist attraction to Nigeria, even though the usually clueless government didn't even know.

Lai Mohammed asked him not to relocate to Jerusalem when he wanted to leave, citing persecution as the reason.
Lai Mohammed surprised me on that one.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by HighWITCH: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
CalmElder:

Lai Mohammed asked him not to relocate to Jerusalem when he wanted to leave, citing persecution as the reason.
Lai Mohammed surprised me on that one.
Lai Mohammed of all people.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by CalmElder(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
HighWITCH:

Lai Mohammed of all people.

I was shocked.
I didn't know that they value that sector of the economy to the point of putting religious differences aside, to benefit the country.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by HighWITCH: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
CalmElder:

I was shocked.
I didn't know that they value that sector of the economy to the point of putting religious differences aside, to benefit the country.
I bet you that Lai Mohammed wasn't doing it for the country. He simply didn't want to share in the blame if TB Joshua had relocated to Israel.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by CalmElder(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
HighWITCH:

I bet you that Lai Mohammed wasn't doing it for the country. He simply didn't want to share in the blame if TB Joshua had relocated to Israel.

You have a point.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

No! He donates millions yearly in money, materials, food, etc.

But he doesn't shout or call the media.

In the north you mean?

Or how exactly did you get to know if he does not shout or call the media?

Are you one of the recipients of the materials or one of his family members?
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

In the north you mean?

Or how exactly did you get to know if he does not shout or call the media?

Are you one of the recipients of the materials or one of his family members?

Ask google
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ask google

Google is social media
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Google is social media

Sebi you get Holy spirit?

Ask and you shall be given...

Seek....

Knock...
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sebi you get Holy spirit?

Ask and you shall be given...

Seek....

Knock...

And you get Djinn. Don't take a shite with your mouth open. You may swallow it
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 5:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you get Djinn. Don't take a shite with your mouth open. You may swallow it

No be flesh and blood lead you to write this rubbish! Na so holy spirit dey do!
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:48am On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

No be flesh and blood lead you to write this rubbish! Na so holy spirit dey do!
Seems the djinn finally entered through your nose.
Sorry. You go dey alright
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Seems the djinn finally entered through your nose.
Sorry. You go dey alright

A good tree produces a good fruit. Your holy spirit get kleg! Better change it
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

A good tree produces a good fruit. Your holy spirit get kleg! Better change it
The Djinn possessed man can never see anything good in others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.