Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (49738 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

The Djinn possessed man can never see anything good in others

Alhamdulillah, it's not proven that anyone is possessed by a Djinn! You can't even spell Jinn. Pele!

Holy Spirit lol fa!
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah, it's not proven that anyone is possessed by a Djinn! You can't even spell Jinn. Pele!

Holy Spirit lol fa!
Allawu Akubar. This goes to show that you did not pay attention at ile kewu when you where being told to not speak in the toilet so the Djinn coimg out of your ass with ur shit does not enter back into your mouth. You must have been busy playing with 9 year old tawa's pata, trying to be like the great prophet in tearing that innocent pant.

One wonders how many Djinns you've swallowed due to your intransigence

Pele tie!
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 5:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Allawu Akubar. This goes to show that you did not pay attention at ile kewu when you where being told to not speak in the toilet so the Djinn coimg out of your ass with ur shit does not enter back into your mouth. You must have been busy playing with 9 year old tawa's pata, trying to be like the great prophet in tearing that innocent pant.

One wonders how many Djinns you've swallowed due to your intransigence

Pele tie!

Flesh and blood could not have revealed all this to you. Holy spirit ku isẹ!
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Flesh and blood could not have revealed all this to you. Holy spirit ku isẹ!
The Djinn has slammed you in the floor again. Head first.

O ma se o
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

The Djinn has slammed you in the floor again. Head first.

O ma se o

O ma se that Jesus too was a head slammer like us!

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39 grin grin

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

O ma se that Jesus too was a head slammer like us!

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39 grin grin

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

Typical of Muslims. Always wanting to attach by force. Go and look for the Hebrew interpretation of those verses and you will realize it is falling flat on the ground not hitting your head on the floor with your ass facing the sun like who wan receive doggy from their slavemaster.
Stop seeking validation from the Bible.
The Israelites were never described as slaves in the Bible. They are known as sons( Princes actually) of God. So stop seeking comparison and validation from them as you are a slave and slaves and sons have nothing in common!
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Typical of Muslims. Always wanting to attach by force. Go and look for the Hebrew interpretation of those verses and you will realize it is falling flat on the ground not hitting your head on the floor with your ass facing the sun like who wan receive doggy from their slavemaster.
Stop seeking validation from the Bible.
The Israelites were never described as slaves in the Bible. They are known as sons( Princes actually) of God. So stop seeking comparison and validation from them as you are a slave and slaves and sons have nothing in common!

Call Jesus headslammer too! Why didn't he just dance, sing and clap? Must he copy us? Jesus your God dey fall head flat or slam his head on the ground in worship? Why lie again?

It's clear from Nehemiah 8 from vs 5. They were worshiping God the Muslim way!

God no dey get wife to born so he created us all and we worship him.
We don't worship our father! We worship our creator who is different from the one who sired us.

Odabo
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Call Jesus headslammer too! Why didn't he just dance, sing and clap? Must he copy us? Jesus your God dey fall head flat or slam his head on the ground in worship? Why lie again?

It's clear from Nehemiah 8 from vs 5. They were worshiping God the Muslim way!

God no dey get wife to born so he created us all and we worship him.
We don't worship our father! We worship our creator who is different from the one who sired us.

Odabo
Lol. Jesus copied Islam. And I used to think you're dumb o. I didn't know you're daft as well.
Abeg between Jesus and Muhammed who copied who?
Nehemiah too copied you grin
This is comedy of the order of basketmouth.
God being your creator does not make you a slave. It is the position you chose yourself. God also created angels and they are not his slaves. They are his messengers instead. Even well behaved slaves sometimes get elevated to sons like Joseph (Yusuf) in Egypt. But if you wish to be a perpetual slave I can't help you but pity dey for you.
Go abeg. Your headslamming has really affected your brain.
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Jesus copied Islam. And I used to think you're dumb o. I didn't know you're daft as well.
Abeg between Jesus and Muhammed who copied who?
Nehemiah too copied you grin
This is comedy of the order of basketmouth.
God being your creator does not make you a slave. It is the position you chose yourself. God also created angels and they are not his slaves. They are his messengers instead. Even well behaved slaves sometimes get elevated to sons like Joseph (Yusuf) in Egypt. But if you wish to be a perpetual slave I can't help you but pity dey for you.
Go abeg. Your headslamming has really affected your brain.

Yes just as it affected your biblical Jesus' brain too! Son or no son, slave or no slave! We are all subjected to the rule of almighty Allah!

Calling yourself a son doesn't mean you'll be richer than me a slave of Allah!

Dangote is a well known slave of Allah yet he's richer than 10s of millions of sons of your God!

How did God born you? Was the birth sexual or asexual ?

Albeit, your God get sons and can die. Even drinks tea...

My Lord is far from having sons/partners in His dominion. All creatures come to him as a slave subject to his rules!
Re: Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes just as it affected your biblical Jesus' brain too! Son or no son, slave or no slave! We are all subjected to the rule of almighty Allah!

Calling yourself a son doesn't mean you'll be richer than me a slave of Allah!

Dangote is a well known slave of Allah yet he's richer than 10s of millions of sons of your God!

How did God born you? Was the birth sexual or asexual ?

Albeit, your God get sons and can die. Even drinks tea...

My Lord is far from having sons/partners in His dominion. All creatures come to him as a slave subject to his rules!
I never realised Allah was all about money. Seems he's failing spectacularly since the region where he is being worshipped the must has the highest poverty.
You narrowly think sons only come about by biological means. When even in human relationships, there are other means of "acquiring" a son.
One wonders. Slaves are never created actually. They are usually brought or won. So it's interesting you think your Allah created slaves for himself.
If God as the supreme being says, I'm his son, then indeed I am to all intent and purpose. If He also says you're a slave, then you are to all intent and purpose. It does not matter whether you end up having more riches. After all, Edom (Isa) had more riches than Jacob (Yakub). But still he was not the blessed one.
If you still want to use money to judge though. Dangote is a pauper where some rich Christians are.
Being subject to rules does not equate to being a slave. A son is also subject to the father's rule. The difference is what each knows himself to be. A son has rights in his father's house. A slave has none. He can even be exchanged for a cow!!

Romans 8:14-17 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. 15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship.[f] And by him we cry, “Abba,[g] Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

The above shows how we become sons. It is through receiving God's spirit into our being. Hope it's clear to you now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.