Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally (60730 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by dan761(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2021
[color=#990000][Goodness]
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by geemd434: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2021
updatechange:
The bait worked... Lol
The Yorubas are smarter than the FG's show of force.

It has been marked and register

#SOROSOKEGENERATION #WEMOVE!

Stop decieving yourself. Or is it consoling yourself. Buhahah
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 05, 2021
For where! Eyes is paining you...
Nigeria stand gidigba! grin
FalseProphet1:
Both the tricker and the trickee, all should be prepared cos the end of this forced British marriage has come to an end.

This I have seen.
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Ajongbae1: 1:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Sammerboi: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Hakeem and his boys na Fulani zombies
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by thaoriginator: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2021
tutudesz:
Police and Thief all grown up grin
grin
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by ollydee: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Leybari:
it worked, and the police also gave it the needed publicity..
It's no more Kanu now, even the Yoruba wanna leave..

Only the northerners dont want to leave Nigeria
maybe because they own it presently
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by afstrongest(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2021
I sell US��, UK�� and Germany�� WhatsApp number
DM me on WhatsApp if you are buying
0-8-1-0-0-4-6-8-9-0-1
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Segunowolabi: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Na Good go punish d below speaker, he no get gud judgemental ethic. He no go enjoy peace in his life in.

Lewisjoh...:
'Tricked who,
De security operatives giv Odua terrorists de language de understand very well,
###Pythonese language'
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Segunowolabi: 3:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Sori 4 dat spelling error, I mean say na God go punish dat impostor wey dey talk rubish......

Lewisjoh...:
Tricked who,
De security operatives giv Odua terrorists de language de understand very well,
###Pythonese language
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by lexy2014: 4:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Well, another chaos and confusion have been diverted..

Lesson learned

Why is d govt not in a hurry to prevent this type of disaster below?:

https://www.nairaland.com/6634378/babies-kidnapped-bandits-raid-kaduna
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
See them running
Ode, running to where aboki coward.
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by louqas: 5:33am On Jul 05, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Lagos CP really mean business o.

Big boss sef follow carry AK.

Lord please heal our land.

Yes God please heal our land from destructions caused by endsars protesters .

The destruction last year was monumental Never again will any government allow that happen
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by kareemkamil(m): 6:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Omo olopa mumu sha. But wait ooh, I'm still benefiting immensely from one Nigeria, so it will not divide in my lifetime. Isheeee

Nobody go pour sand-sand for my garri
grin

Very soon, Nigeria shall divided in ur back.
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Sweeetheart(m): 6:01am On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
See them running

you're a fooooooooooool

rain was about to fall and the old woman was trying to beat it before it become heavy, can't you see the other woman walking towards the police men side?

average of policemen in that rally are Yoruba's and some southern npf, they know the gravity of touching those women

I don't expect you Fulani to have sense anyway when cow urine is what y'all use to bath morning, afternoon and night like doctor's prescription
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by ejanla077: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Lies
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by IITTA50: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Omo olopa mumu sha. But wait ooh, I'm still benefiting immensely from one Nigeria, so it will not divide in my lifetime. Isheeee

grin
Just continue to benefit and your children will later curse you. Na you mumu pass
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Olisehinnocent: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin cheesy Me too o. I just bought land in yorubaland and I want to build student hostel there. This one Nigeria is still favoring me but for the fact that many people have died in this freedom struggle. I don't mind abandoning all my property for the sake of freedom.
Kastonkastroll:

grin
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by meshclayy: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
I have no pity for this yoruba people..it the same people they voted for that are showing them today...
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Jlow2: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Only 100 Agitator??
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by drnoel: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-yoruba-nation-protesters-tricked-security-operatives-at-lagos-rally/

I do hope they would hold strong cos we haven't seen unity in Yorubaland for a while. Not when people like OBJ and Jabagan are busy causing division
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by 2000yearsago: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Joysticks:
Why did policemen carried guns against harmless protesters?Is that not a gun that policeman in the pic is carrying on his chest?

So in Nigeria, the police could realise that it is their responsibility to protect lives and properties by stopping harmless pretesters but not stopping kidnappers, bandits and fulani herdsmen. Why not the CP lead his men with his AK47 to arrest bandits and criminal herdsmen.
The product of silencing people from expressing themselves is dangerous but the low IQ of the government of the day can not comprehend this and I am not sure this country can survive till 2023 with this childish government displaying it's immaturity this way.
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by seyz91(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Cuz they enjoying the divident of their own democracy

Na dem naija favor pass
Leybari:
it worked, and the police also gave it the needed publicity..
It's no more Kanu now, even the Yoruba wanna leave..

Only the northerners dont want to leave Nigeria
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
tutudesz:
Police and Thief all grown up grin
TRAFFIC ROBBERS HIRED AS PROTESTERS undecided
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by tutudesz: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TRAFFIC ROBBERS HIRED AS PROTESTERS undecided
Police and Thief is a game children normally play
Re: How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally by Gfskw: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / Kebbi Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.