Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (50384 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Watching this video and thinking about those things those guys told us on the sport section makes it really funny grin

They didn't use their penis for sacrifice or use their mother
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Judolisco(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Where were they when tiny Britain conquered us and carted away our charms and idols?! Why is it only morons like you? Just politely asking.
u never hear say power pass power... Ur dad is a slowpoke... And I'm just being polite
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Salliet(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
YSN amaka!!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by calcal: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
If the system has been working we won't find ourselves in this situation.

It is not funny.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
cheesy

Meanwhile we're not incarcerated so why the so called FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM?
oluztx:
Afonjas fighting for freedom have a long long way to go. See as they dey shake like women. Abeg, go learn work from fearless IPOB.

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Gfskw: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by 9jaRealist: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
envoymedia:
Yoruba Nation rally protesters were dispossessed of their charms by Lagos police officers during the rally held on 3rd June 2021. See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2efhgi4c7Q0

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

USELESS SUPERSTITIOUS NIGERIANS…
>
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by AyeMoJuba: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Evidence that charms are fake.

People need to be growing away from charms.

Police set these ones up...you guys don't know what atrocities the Nigerian Police is capable of...I'm a Crime Reporter...I have seen a lot.

They just put this up to discourage people who wants to rely on charms.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
AyeMoJuba:

Police set these ones up...you guys don't know what atrocities the Nigerian Police is capable of...I'm a Crime Reporter...I have seen a lot.

They just put this up to discourage people who wants to rely on charms.

The policemen involved in Saturday's show off force have started dying sef. Wish I could post videos on this platform.

Their hands have started swelling up and bursting.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by PrincessGlow: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Judolisco:
u never hear say power pass power... Ur dad is a slowpoke... And I'm just being polite

What has my dad got to do with you being a total morón who believes nonsense and when proven wrong ignorantly says "power pass power" like the total mumu he is? Just asking a polite question, answer it politely without mentioning my father.
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
TrackerXL:
Same Ipob that one of their commanders was confessing n drooling in the mouth like a Lilly livered bastard that can not even be compared to a coward here ?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1pSxWQnoE

Are you talking about the same Ipob with their loud mouthed but foolish leader no humble beyond a tortoise now.

Many of you Igbos are extremely foolish I swear to God when you make senseless comment without thinking or what sort of foolishness is this now ?

If you papa head correct se he never suppose drag you come outside n flog your damaged medulla beyond repair now ?!

E pain am grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by ladychioma: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
They have not committed any crime. As long as they are not christians, they should be allowed to practice what ever they believe in .
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Judolisco(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
PrincessGlow:

What has my dad got to do with you being a total morón who believes nonsense and when proven wrong ignorantly says "power pass power" like the total mumu he is? Just asking a polite question, answer it politely without mentioning my father.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion and I still hold on to the fact that your dad is a slowpoke because a condom would have prevented dis conversation... Still being polite
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by PrincessGlow: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Judolisco:
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion and I still hold on to the fact that your dad is a slowpoke because a condom would have prevented dis conversation... Still being polite

You can't claim to be polite while mentioning someone's father. Morón and mumu are not insults, they are descriptive, they just honestly describe who you are. Even see this guy below, his first name is mumu, so it's not an insult.

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by barcaboi(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
oluztx:
Afonjas fighting for freedom have a long long way to go. See as they dey shake like women. Abeg, go learn work from fearless IPOB.

I wonder how the warlord looked in chains

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Lightorder: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2021
oluztx:

dumb
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Lightorder: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Oche211:
Wait ooo...
That guy with the red cloth, is he using that as bullet proof or what?
water proof sir
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by FullBlastLight: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
tamonokare:
And they're Christians oo. They always remember African traditional religion only when they want protection. You give monthly tithe to God of Israel and when you want protection you go to God of Africa. How you want am to work ? Some pastors get power from African traditional religion to get more people to worship the God of Israel.

Trash, trash, trash!

Shut up already!

...and shut up properly!

Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Their charm did not work ni
Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) by Torylanez(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
LOL
Patrioticman007:

In Fela's voice aka baba 70.

Teacher Teacher
No be lecturer be your name ?.
Teacher Teacher
No be lecturer be your name ?.

Pmb's Masters s is currently defending his thesis in the Dss's underground cell after doing his research in Israel, UK & Kenya on how to be humble inside a ZOO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.