Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Singer Tekno Gives The Real Reason Why He Left Nigeria!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Gives The Real Reason Why He Left Nigeria!! (431 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Gives The Real Reason Why He Left Nigeria!! by Thekokoroomno1: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
One of the most vasatile singer cum producer, Tekno Miles gave his narrative why he left the country. He shared that he called it quits with Nigeria when the government made the decision to change Her name to UAR. Watch video here @eugenesblog9ja

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reveals Why He Stopped Making Trouble Or Fighting Anyone As Before / What Does Women Really Want ??? Please Watch This Video I’m Tired / Bbnaija: “I Want A Girl With Angel’s Spirit And Maria’s Body” – Kayvee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.