Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lai Mohammed Draws Battle Line With Gov Abdulrazaq, Says Kwara Entered ‘once Cha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Draws Battle Line With Gov Abdulrazaq, Says Kwara Entered ‘once Cha (396 Views)

Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group / Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Draws Battle Line With Gov Abdulrazaq, Says Kwara Entered ‘once Cha by Voice22: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Lai Mohammed draws battle line with Gov AbdulRazaq, says Kwara entered ‘Once Chance’

thenewsguru.com4h

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has denied diverting the 2019 APC general elections campaign funds in Kwara, saying that he single-handedly raised all the funds for the prosecution of the elections in the state.

He labelled added that Kwara entered a one-chance bus by voting Gov. Abdulrazaq as their governor.

Responding to Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq’s recent allegation that some cabals within the party received hundreds of millions of naira as donations for the Kwara struggle from far and wide and did not deliver a kobo to him, the minister denied the allegations.

Speaking in Ilorin on Saturday while addressing party members at the new state APC party secretariat in GRA of the metropolis, the minister said that the last membership registration and revalidation in the state was a charade, saying no congress would take place in the state until all members are duly registered.

He said he got that assurance from the acting National Chairman of APC Mai Mala Buni.

“I never diverted All Progressives Congress (APC) 2019 general elections for my personal use as alleged by Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman Abdulrasaq.”

By the grace of God, I single-handedly with the support of friends, politicians and family raised all the monies for the Oke-Ero/Isin/Ekiti/Irepodun Federal Constituency bye-election of November 2019 that brought Hon. Tunji Olawuyi to the House of Representatives.

“And I challenge anybody here to say he gave the party one penny apart from what I gave them. I challenge anybody here to say he gave logistics support to the party too. I did that by the grace of God and I distributed 500 motorcycles and 20 vehicles. And many of the beneficiaries are here today.”

“I want them to explain to Nigerians about what happened to the N70million that Hon Olawuyi released but the governor refused to give us during the bye-election.

“I had to go to friends to raise another N150 million to prosecute that election. I remember very well that there are 42 wards in that constituency. We thank God today that was the beginning of our success.”

“When elections proper came, we did not see our governorship candidate.

“We could not wait. I say without any fear of contradictions that by the grace of God, with the money raised from friends, colleagues and associates we financed the four elections and we scored 100 per cent.”

“I remember a governor when we won the first election calling me to ask if it was true we won the bye-election. And I told him ‘yes sir.’

He said “I want to apologise to you when you came to me for money, they advised me not to give you. They told me you are a Lagos politician, that nobody can defeat saraki.”

On the forthcoming state congresses nationwide, Alhaji Mohammed said that: “The Acting National Chairman of APC, Mai Mala Buni has assured us that no congress will take place in Kwara State until all our members are registered. And that the congress will be free and fair by the grace of God.”

“About two weeks ago, myself in the company of for governorship aspirant, Prof Shuaib AbdulRaheem and others went to meet with the chairman and he assured us that Kwara State is a special case and there will be no congress until we are all registered. And we believe him. When they come, please come out in your thousands and let them know where the power lies.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkyuhQATRA

Re: Lai Mohammed Draws Battle Line With Gov Abdulrazaq, Says Kwara Entered ‘once Cha by FemolasticA: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2021
Mr lie lie too they take things personal grin nothing wey Old age no go costv kiss
Re: Lai Mohammed Draws Battle Line With Gov Abdulrazaq, Says Kwara Entered ‘once Cha by Jostoman: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2021
PDP should not fall this Lai Muhammed and Governor abduralzak trick o, the Audio fight they about to start now is just to deceive you people.
Re: Lai Mohammed Draws Battle Line With Gov Abdulrazaq, Says Kwara Entered ‘once Cha by Sunnybay7: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sariki will just be observing both of them from one corner.
Re: Lai Mohammed Draws Battle Line With Gov Abdulrazaq, Says Kwara Entered ‘once Cha by DWJOBScom(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
The stories have started rolling in
Well laid

(1) (Reply)

To All Those Exhibting Extreme Phobia By Peddling Fake Materials Against Ifeanyi / BIAFRA: Jewish Sefer Torah Lands Nigeria, Igbos In Jubilation / The Igbo President And Igbo Trader Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.