Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,661 members, 7,865,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (69844 Views)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Paul Okah Beaten At The Home Of Anthony Ekoh As Group Petitions IGP (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
2023, & President Osinbajo will protect their legacy till 2031.
le which gacy abeg make all of them comot and take a one way ticket to hell. undecided
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by ALTERNATEID: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Southern senators don't have the ball as they will always be slave to their slave masters (Northerners)

Well, it’s all your fault. You guys need to start electing senators with big balls starting from the next election cycle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nigeria don enter one chance.

Somebody don use Nigeria pata buy Benz.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Denzel0000: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
adeloyal:

Don't mind them. They all decided to give their life to christ same time by wearing the Tee-shirt. Who is deceiving who.
I know the pastor was infuriated, he would blame the ushers for not informing him on time, he would have ordered that they dash to his wife’s boutique @ Sheraton to grab some Versace tee shirts for the infidels, wanting to turn the Lords house into a political arena, wait for Monday to continue your political shenanigans.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Well, it’s all your fault. You guys need to start electing senators with big balls starting from the next election cycle.
it's never my fault because the ones coming out to contest for the post of senators don't have the balls so there is no need voting for them
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by hosemujica: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetVibe:
Would Muslims arrest a muslim in a mosque if he wears a “JONATHAN MUST GO" shirt or “ OBASANJO MUST GO" during their presidency?

Christains are too daft.
They are not, Enenche is a business man. If you wear Buhari must go tshirt to my place business I will raise alarm too. # SundaymMoney.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by ALTERNATEID: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
it's never my fault because the ones coming out to contest for the post of senators don't have the balls so there is no need voting for them

Come out and contest if you have the balls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Mitsurugi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Look at Sowore's blackmail attempt just because his ideology is rejected grin
I can't believe stories coming form Sahara reporters. It's always a one sided story. We will wait for Dunamis to share their own side of the story.
Only a fool believes a one side story.

Notwithstanding, Why turn a worship ground to a political ground?

Political ground abi? But Sai Baba T-shirts to church aren't? Oga!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
le which gacy abeg make all of them comot and take a one way ticket to hell. undecided
I know the truth is a bitter pill to consume, but when you accept the truth, your mind will be at ease. Take heart.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by QuotaSystem: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Don't mind them, Enenche would have even committed sin allowing them in his church

Exactly. God bless you. I was looking forward to this comment.

The protesters forgot that rebellion against constituted authority is frowned upon even in the scriptures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by KRSWon: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Arrested for wearing a t-shirt...
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Babaken(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
There's freedom of speech in Nigeria
But freedom after speech that one am still searching for.

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Cnach: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Obasanjo cleared odi and zaki biam from the face of the map. If Atiku can convince Southern Senators to impeach ( Northern Senators cannot impeach him by themselves) then how is it the North's fault ? When will you people ever look at yourself in the mirror? Why is it your thieving elites never get censured by you? What brainwashing drug was used on you that you cannot figure out how terrible your leaders are.
Are u coding or u are writing in English?
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by michoim(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
That's a very nice job. May God be praise forever...
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Strech(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You think Muslims have time to do that.
The only time Muslims have is forming terrorist group and shedding innocent blood, or marrying under age girls and enlarging their kpekus, or using almagiris for money rituals or using their dirty kettles used to wash their stinking Dickson to make dirty tea. And slamming their big head on a hot tarred road, praying to their dead Allah.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Mosesvic11(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Sorry oooo next time leave the church out of your hate and propaganda. A president is send away at the national assembly not at Dunamis. Funny enough their ass will be whipped for nothing. Sowore and co will make noise and nothing will happen. instead of getting their PVC ready and vote with their brains, the same lazy youths will follow a faceless activists full of false and dead propaganda to bring doom upon this country
I think you are the most lazy youth ... Because of 30k, your sense is lost forever
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by salem1996: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
[b"I thought Pastor Dr Paul Enenche was also preaching about justice! The six activists were driven away in a DSS Hilux van and two power bikes. Shame on the house of God! [/b][/quote]

Pastor Enenche did well by arresting them. I never for once support this government but will not allow such in the church because, there are people who support the government of this day in that church and are Christians too. imagine if they are allow to wear their own shirts of support for Buhari and clash with these kind of people! The house of God will soon turn a place for politics and quarrels... For the person shouting shame on the house of God, do you now see that shame is on your brain that no longer think before typing?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Look at Sowore's blackmail attempt just because his ideology is rejected grin
I can't believe stories coming form Sahara reporters. It's always a one sided story. We will wait for Dunamis to share their own side of the story.
Only a fool believes a one side story.

Notwithstanding, Why turn a worship ground to a political ground?

Why not? It’s a church you should be able to wear a t-shirt that says anything as long as it’s not obscene or sexually explicit. This is an attack on freedom of speech if those church attendants were arrested.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Femeto: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
They had no rights to get them arrested. Those that dressed with immorality to church don't get arrested. They should simply have sent them out of the church. Why involve the DSS?
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Mosesvic11(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Obasanjo cleared odi and zaki biam from the face of the map. If Atiku can convince Southern Senators to impeach ( Northern Senators cannot impeach him by themselves) then how is it the North's fault ? When will you people ever look at yourself in the mirror? Why is it your thieving elites never get censured by you? What brainwashing drug was used on you that you cannot figure out how terrible your leaders are.
and the northern leader are good abi? You that can kill for your leader because fura d NoNo
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Lucas4903: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
slimfit1:
If a Yoruba or Igbo president had done these things, Hausa senators would have tried to impeach the president. What did Obasanjo do that they wanted to impeach him for if you could remember so that Atiku could take over then? What kind of union would you call this? How do you expect us to be together when you maltreat our people? If you want a union you would let me express myself if you want war stop my mouth. When I call some people parasites and cowards them say I insult people.

That is why twitter will remain banned because of narrative-twisters like you. When OBJ was about to be impeached, it wasn't because of Atiku get your fact right. And stop twisting narratives just to get likes or to burress ur thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Charly68: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Very Good..if not they may want to blackmail the church for sponsoring insurrection against the Govt of the day..
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What has the church got to do with #buharimustgo propaganda and hate

Must you politicalise center of worship because you hate the president.

You marxists will never learn

Marxists are you serious? I assume Buhari is a capitalist then? You folks continue to amaze me. Keep defending the suppression of freedom of expression
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
The church had done the best for the rebels. Is Utako market, Barnex plaza and others are there they should go there.Yeye people.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Charly68: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
They sent con man ,it didn't work ,now they want to blackmail the Church leaders .. God punish and expose them.. they think pastors are fool ..

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by CodeTemplar: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetVibe:
Would Muslims arrest a muslim in a mosque if he wears a “JONATHAN MUST GO" shirt or “ OBASANJO MUST GO" during their presidency?

Christains are too daft.
Understand that politics is about the dirtiest game ever. I think what is going is different. It is a case of subtle infiltration. If the church had done the seemingly right thing of staying neutral, they will use it as excuse to go after enenche.
It was all a trap and enenche aced the test thrown at him. The other day it was some scammers that where sent to him. Some years back it was a el rufai openly threatening him.

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by aspabay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rubbish. You want to protest, go and do it, don't use the house of God for cheap popularity.

Those 'activist' were clearly Sowore's boys.

They got what they wanted, wanted to bring Dunamis to their confusion.

Next time, learn to respect the church of God.

They should be dealt with seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
The Church did the right thing, they cannot be advertising for free, moreover that is not the right place.. They should have learn patience from the Church ... Patapata two years Baba would be in Daura reflecting on his tenure... Enjoying with grand children . If it was one person, we can let it slide, but it amount to mocking the Church and who knows what propaganda machinery they have set in place.. They have tried tribalism e no work , now they want to use religion...

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by tnerro1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Instead of all these why not put him in your prayers, if God allows it ,he will remove him from power by himself. Remember, God gives and takes power from whoever he wants.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by aspabay(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetVibe:

Christains are too daft.

That is why we are Christians. We are the light of the world.

Tell me, during Jonathan's time or any time in history did any Muslim take activism to the Mosques?
You are the one that do not respect your religion.

When there was protest again Pastor Fatoyinbo, they did it outside the church and did not go in. That respect for God's house.

Anyone who allows this in his church clearly does not regard God. And anyone who takes this to church does not even know God.

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by donmik: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Is the church Aso Rock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.