Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Nature Of Individual Reality Within A Simulated World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nature Of Individual Reality Within A Simulated World (164 Views)

Understanding The Nature Of God - If God Reacts Then He Is Not God!" / Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature / The Super Computer Called God And The Simulated Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nature Of Individual Reality Within A Simulated World by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Imagine a Circle with a Dot at the center, the dot being the nucleus, that dot is the Soul, the core of your collective self, the Higher Self, some call it.

Then, the circle being the 360 degrees perspective of the Self, is the spectrum of consciousness stream of life that Soul is capable of experiencing in the dimensions of the spectrum of consciousness.

Soul, exist as Avatars in the vortices of these spectrum in different dimensions of the spectrum as avatars, archetypes of beings and virtual physical reality is just one of the realities of this 360 degrees spectrum in relation to the dot at the center of the cycle.

When you sleep at night, your consciousness of physicality is muted and soul takes on life in any one of those other realities and sometimes you perceive this as dreams, visions, or even trance state.

Your physical body is a probe for mission physical earth on this reality, there are other physical realities on Earth even, but your consciousness seem to call this one default home, a base reality to experience.

I hope you now understand that death is cessation of experience of this single reality, while life continues for Soul on the other realities in the 360 degrees of existence.

We do not really die, we change the screen.

Full stop and happy sunday.
Re: The Nature Of Individual Reality Within A Simulated World by aikimazetheseco: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Looking forward to Matrix 4 smiley
Re: The Nature Of Individual Reality Within A Simulated World by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
aikimazetheseco:
Looking forward to Matrix 4 smiley
Why wait.

Dive in deep, change is here. Positive, I command.

(1) (Reply)

Some Catholic Parishes Ask For Money Before Burying The Dead / Pastor Adeboye Finally Sends Condolence Message To Family Of Late TB Joshua / I Need Myself Back I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.