Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature (1330 Views)

Understanding The Nature Of God - If God Reacts Then He Is Not God!" / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by GodSaklek(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2019
The more you seek,the more you understand the reality of life,I wrote something on my WhatsApp status,I was just writing it without inspiration or any human idea or interference ,then I decide to screenshot it immediately before anyone else can see it on my WhatsApp status in order to share it here... let just be honest,if its by prayer and religion,Nigeria would have been the giant of the world, Africa would have been like Europe, Asia or North America,why are we behind,despite that we leads in worshiping and praying, why are we running away from our Continent?, why are we running away from our responsibilities?, no matter what,our future lies here in Africa,whites suffer for the future of their children,why we can't do the same, so that Africa can be independent, are we going to be a slaves forever to our own kinds(to the rest of the world
)?,am just imagining how Africa will look like, if our parents also sacrifice their lives for our sakes,now we are following the paths of our parents ?.we keep suffering because of the ignorances of our parents, definitely praying isn't the way,but to start working and think high,despite our prayers and worship,we are the most gullible wicked race in the world,nobody want us around the world,they push us around, the world hates us because of the way we are reasoning,yet we hate each others.
Read the status below and thinks about it throughout this year... Thanks

Cc : Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Thanks to OtemAtum for the motivation and inspiration...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by GodSaklek(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2019
Ok

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 4:28pm On May 28, 2019
Prayers can only work its wonders if those who pray truly love God. Nigerians do religion but they hate God
The only thing that makes them not curse God is fear of hell fire. If not, Nigerians are religious hypocrites and God has Nothing to do with hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2019
delishpot:
Prayers can only work its wonders if those who pray truly love God. Nigerians do religion but they hate God
The only thing that makes them not curse God is fear of hell fire. If not, Nigerians are religious hypocrites and God has Nothing to do with hypocrites.

Which country's people pray and love the god?

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:22pm On May 28, 2019
LordReed:

Which country's people pray and love the god?

Use Google.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2019
delishpot:

Use Google.

You should have just said you have no idea of what you were talking about, its more honest.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by xproducer: 10:14pm On May 28, 2019
Loving GOD - only because "He first loved us" (1 John 4:19) -and humbly, constantly communicating with Him in prayer, are characteristics you will find in a true believer, one who has a real personal relationship with GOD.

Key point:

We needn't generalize about/judge others and the status of their relationship with GOD ("...The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." - 2 Timothy 2:19) - we should be concerned with our individual selves and our own relationship with GOD - "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." - Philippians 2:12.

OP... it is only by GOD's mercies and good grace (and because of His unspeakable sacrifice and gift of salvation) that we ever advance in any area of our lives. For those who do advance and don't thank God (like the 10 lepers in Luke 17:11-19), that is between them and GOD.

Yet, someone mercifully born of GOD (John 1: 12-13), whether they advance, or whether they are poor (like Lazarus in Luke 16:19-31) - they know to thank GOD always, by His grace, knowing that what GOD has promised (Romans 8:28, etc, etc...); He will deliver - Number 23:19.

Peace be to y'all.
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by Nobody: 6:42am On May 29, 2019
GodSaklek:
The more you seek,the more you understand the reality of life,I wrote something on my WhatsApp status,I was just writing it without inspiration or any human idea or interference ,then I decide to screenshot it immediately before anyone else can see it on my WhatsApp status in order to share it here... let just be honest,if its by prayer and religion,Nigeria would have been the giant of the world, Africa would have been like Europe, Asia or North America,why are we behind,despite that we leads in worshiping and praying, why are we running away from our Continent?, why are we running away from our responsibilities?, no matter what,our future lies here in Africa,whites suffer for the future of their children,why we can't do the same, so that Africa can be independent, are we going to be a slaves forever to our our kinds(to the rest of the world
)?,am just imagining how Africa will look like, if our parents also sacrifice their lives for our sakes,now we are following the paths of our parents ?.we keep suffering because of the ignorances of our parents, definitely praying isn't the way,but to start working and think high,despite our prayers and worship,we are the most gullible wicked race in the world,nobody want us around the world,they push us around, the world hates us because of the way we are reasoning,yet we hate each others.
Read the status below and thinks about it throughout this year... Thanks

Cc : Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Thanks to OtemAtum for the motivation and inspiration...
Do you meditate regularly? And have you been able to discover a method for doing transcendental meditation (TM) that works for you?
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by GodSaklek(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2019
gensteejay:

Do you meditate regularly? And have you been able to discover a method for doing transcendental meditation (TM) that works for you?

It's not easy to go into a trance through meditation and fasting, but you keep practicing it
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:18am On May 29, 2019
LordReed:

You should have just said you have no idea of what you were talking about, its more honest.

I am not arguing who or which nation loves God. My point was targeted at people who say if its by religion Naija would have been heaven on earth. Hence my point that its not about going to church and mosques yet dwelling in sin day in day out. I said if we love God and truly do his will then prayers will be answered. Those developed countries their leaders have chosen their path. We as Nigerians our leaders are still confused. They pretend to have chosen the path of light yet they dilly dally between light and darkness. Therefore the land is neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

I am not arguing who or which nation loves God. My point was targeted at people who say if its by religion Naija would have been heaven on earth. Hence my point that its not about going to church and mosques yet dwelling in sin day in day out. I said if we love God and truly do his will then prayers will be answered. Those developed countries their leaders have chosen their path. We as Nigerians our leaders are still confused. They pretend to have chosen the path of light yet they dilly dally between light and darkness. Therefore the land is neither here nor there

Advancement is not tied to who loves god or who's prayers are being answered or else China, Japan and South Korea would not be the economic giants they are to day. And if you are focused on the Christian god then Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE should not be rich either.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:38am On May 29, 2019
LordReed:

Advancement is not tied to who loves god or who's prayers are being answered or else China, Japan and South Korea would not be the economic giants they are to day. And if you are focused on the Christian god then Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE should not be rich either.

I am not focused on any God. I spoke in relation to Nigeria not to other nations cos the comment said if its by religion NIGERIA would be prosperous. I clearly said its not about Church or mosque. I did not say Christian God.

Like I said before, if Nigerians honestly obey the words of their God Nigeria would be great. So let's not say religion is useless unless we have implinenred it in all truth and honesty but still failed. Since we are not honest in our piritual lives as a nation, the next bet is to rule the people with iron fist. A dictator that will take no nonesense and has a passion for something eg science, art religion etc.
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

I am not focused on any God. I spoke in relation to Nigeria not to other nations cos the comment said if its by religion NIGERIA would be prosperous. I clearly said its not about Church or mosque. I did not say Christian God.

Like I said before, if Nigerians honestly obey the words of their God Nigeria would be great. So let's not say religion is useless unless we have implinenred it in all truth and honesty but still failed. Since we are not honest in our piritual lives as a nation, the next bet is to rule the people with iron fist. A dictator that will take no nonesense and has a passion for something eg science, art religion etc.

The implication in your responses is that other more developed nations are so because their own prayers are answered which is why I asked you which countries are fulfilling the conditions you expect Nigeria to fulfill regarding religion.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 10:11am On May 29, 2019
LordReed:

The implication in your responses is that other more developed nations are so because their own prayers are answered which is why I asked you which countries are fulfilling the conditions you expect Nigeria to fulfill regarding religion.

I clearly stated that I made my comment based on another which says if its bt religion alone. The point I am making is that Religion should not be seen as an influencer in Naija cos Nigerians do not practice true religion. Its like someone says if its only by building of restaurants no Nigerian should go hungry cos we have many restaurants in Nigeria. OK, you have restaurants but do you have what it takes to get the food served to you in those places? So if its just building places of worship Nigeria can NEVER develop based on that but if majority of Nigerians who enter those places of worship live according to the Teachings of those religions then I strongly believe Nigeria would be waaayy ahead in development that will better the people. So let's not blame religion but focus on other means since we are not truly religious peoples.
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

I clearly stated that I made my comment based on another which says if its bt religion alone. The point I am making is that Religion should not be seen as an influencer in Naija cos Nigerians do not practice true religion. Its like someone says if its only by building of restaurants no Nigerian should go hungry cos we have many restaurants in Nigeria. OK, you have restaurants but do you have what it takes to get the food served to you in those places? So if its just building places of worship Nigeria can NEVER develop based on that but if majority of Nigerians who enter those places of worship live according to the Teachings of those religions then I strongly believe Nigeria would be waaayy ahead in development that will better the people. So let's not blame religion but focus on other means since we are not truly religious peoples.

The inference of what you are saying is true religion will be a booster to development not so?
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by tintingz(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

You have no point.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by Nobody: 10:30am On May 29, 2019
tintingz:

You have no point.
grin

I wonder if religionists ever think critically about things they post and say.

You just see some kind of reasoning and gape at the harm religion does to people's intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 8:49pm On May 29, 2019
tintingz:

You have no point.

LOL, grabbing at straws to avoid sinking in your warped thinking. Make a point let me hear you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 8:55pm On May 29, 2019
gensteejay:

grin

I wonder if religionists ever think critically about things they post and say.

You just see some kind of reasoning and gape at the harm religion does to people's intellect.

I repeat religion has nothing to do with anything
If you keep a stick and claim its your god. If you believe that the spirit in the stick says do not kill, do not steal, do not cheat etc and you follow that law. You and all others who profess that belief then your society will be according to how your religion dictates. But if you claim to follow a faith yet do not do what it instructs then you are to blame and not the religion. So keep letting your hatred for religion blind your eyes to facts. Religion not folowed to the letter can not be said to influence any society. I still stand by my words, religion has nothing to do with where Nigeria as a nation is today. Look for another silly thing to laugh at.

You think you are wise but you have not experienced anything in life at all. But if feeling wise makes you sleep well at night,knock yourself out!

Yes I am a believer in God. I believe in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

[s]I repeat religion has nothing to do with anything
If you keep a stick and claim its your god. If you believe that the spirit in the stick says do not kill, do not steal, do not cheat etc and you follow that law. You and all others who profess that belief then your society will be according to how your religion dictates. But if you claim to follow a faith yet do not do what it instructs then you are to blame and not the religion. So keep letting your hatred for religion blind your eyes to facts. Religion not folowed to the letter can not be said to influence any society. I still stand by my words, religion has nothing to do with where Nigeria as a nation is today. Look for another silly thing to laugh at.

Yes I am a believer in God. I believe in Jesus[/s].
Anything else?
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:03pm On May 29, 2019
LordReed:

The inference of what you are saying is true religion will be a booster to development not so?

Yes. If practiced right can booster development cos the leaders will do what is best for their people, the people will love and be kind to one another. There will be fairness and justice. But it is hard to find any society with true practitioners in position of power and authority. So let's forget that religion should even be considered as a means of upliftment in Nigeria. Even the religious leaders are corrupt today.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:05pm On May 29, 2019
gensteejay:

Anything else?

I like how you claim wise and knowledgeable but all the while only reject what others say with few sentences grin grin grin you can reject but have nothing meaningful to give as a reason for your rejection. Lol you kids of nowadays can't even argue intellectually yet you be forming internet warriors. Nothing else let's hear from your wealth of wisdom in 2 words again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

Yes. If practiced right can booster development cos the leaders will do what is best for their people, the people will love and be kind to one another. There will be fairness and justice. But it is hard to find any society with true practitioners in position of power and authority. So let's forget that religion should even be considered as a means of upliftment in Nigeria. Even the religious leaders are corrupt today.

So which countries have fulfilled this condition so that we can compare?
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:12pm On May 29, 2019
LordReed:

So which countries have fulfilled this condition so that we can compare?

Did I say there re countries which fulfill it? Did I not clearly say in my previous posts that religion is not our problem cos even the religion we all shouting we do not practice it right? Read through my previous posts and see what I think about this topic.
To be honest I do not have the time to debate this. You guys need to learn about the world, its elite and its leaders as it concerns spirituality.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:20pm On May 29, 2019
gensteejay:

You can only be possessed by demons in your quest for whatever shit you think you want to achieve. You are not pure in heart, hate to hear the truth, hate anything that doesn't correspond to the mischievous devices of your heart, and are full of rotten ego which makes you a joke. Only dark spirits can come close to you and you shall be possed by one soon enough.
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

Did I say there re countries which fulfill it? Did I not clearly say in my previous posts that religion is not our problem cos even the religion we all shouting we do not practice it right? Read through my previous posts and see what I think about this topic.
To be honest I do not have the time to debate this. You guys need to learn about the world, its elite and its leaders as it concerns spirituality.

We should learn yet when you are asked questions you are so reticent to answer it looks like someone is fighting you.

You generalised that Nigerians don't love the god that's why their prayers are not answered. Now when asked to provide an example of a country whose people love the god and have their prayers answered as a contrast, you say everything but what matters. It is either you have no proof of the thing you are asserting or you were just saying something for saying sake because it sounded good to your ears.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

You can only be possessed by demons in your quest for whatever shit you think you want to achieve. You are not pure in heart, hate to hear the truth, hate anything that doesn't correspond to the mischievous devices of your heart, and are full of rotten ego which makes you a joke. Only dark spirits can come close to you and you shall be possed by one soon enough.
Lol, I no get your time. From my experience on Nl, it is smarter to ignore acrimony-laced comments of mad people, armed with a smartphone, on this forum.
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

I like how you claim wise and knowledgeable but all the while only reject what others say with few sentences grin grin grin you can reject but have nothing meaningful to give as a reason for your rejection. Lol you kids of nowadays can't even argue intellectually yet you be forming internet warriors. Nothing else let's hear from your wealth of wisdom in 2 words again grin grin
Can you quote a comment where I made such a claim? Hope you are not hallucinating.

I am a knowledge seeker, as I stated on some threads. And I strive to be a rational thinker, which is why I don't usually waste my time arguing or discussing with some religious folks, like you, who sacrifice rational thinking on the altar of blind faith and dogmatism when looking at life issues.

I would rather engage irreligious members and atheists — people I can learn from — who show depth in and appreciation of philosophy, science, history, and are civil.

This is my last response to you on this issue.
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:33am On May 30, 2019
gensteejay:

Can you quote a comment where I made such a claim? Hope you are not hallucinating.

I am a knowledge seeker, as I stated on some threads. And I strive to be a rational thinker, which is why I don't usually waste my time arguing or discussing with some religious folks, like you, who sacrifice rational thinking on the altar of blind faith and dogmatism when looking at life issues.

I would rather engage irreligious members and atheists — people I can learn from — who show depth in and appreciation of philosophy, science, history, and are civil.

This is my last response to you on this issue.

Yinmu! You are too proud. You lift yourself above where you are. You remain ignorant when you think only a particular type of person, thing or people can enlighten and educate you. Only foolish people bask in such low level places. The wise man knows that wisdom can come from the most unlikely of places this he never shuts the door of his heart to any knowledge. He knows where he stands, he receives and filters. Even if he doesn't believe, he still has an interest in how others reason. This is why the white man can tell you more about Sango than a black man from Nigeria. They may not believe in sango but they don't say its bullshit. They investigate, visit those lands, even stay with the people to see how they reason and function. Tho to them these people are still considered barbarians. In that barbaric tribe they may learn about plants, curative herbs, metals etc they take the knowledge back home and try to see what makes it work, modernise it and sell it back to you. I hope you have opened a new door of knowledge from me so far even though you thought I could never have something that will make you reflect on life cool

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 9:34am On May 30, 2019
gensteejay:

Lol, I no get your time. From my experience on Nl, it is smarter to ignore acrimony-laced comments of mad people, armed with a smartphone, on this forum.

We shall see who is mad. Time shall reveal grin grin

Get ready for the legion of demons that will take you over.
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by budaatum: 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
LordReed:

We should learn yet when you are asked questions you are so reticent to answer it looks like someone is fighting you.

You generalised that Nigerians don't love the god that's why their prayers are not answered. Now when asked to provide an example of a country whose people love the god and have their prayers answered as a contrast, you say everything but what matters. It is either you have no proof of the thing you are asserting or you were just saying something for saying sake because it sounded good to your ears.
For arguments sake, my Lord, I want to name this Kingdom as an "example of a country whose people love God and have their prayers answered". Even the people who live there are angels! But my fear is that you would assume to know what is meant by "God", and "love God", which you most definitely don't!
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2019
budaatum:

For arguments sake, my Lord, I want to name this Kingdom as an "example of a country whose people love God and have their prayers answered". Even the people who live there are angels! But my fear is that you would assume to know what is meant by "God", and "love God", which you most definitely don't!

That is why contrast is important for learning my dear buda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan / They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them / Islamic Hadiths Have "Holes In The Narratives "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.