Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down (41907 Views)

Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Peju Johnson Dances 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (photos) / Davido, Sina Rambo, Asa Asika, Bred And Peju's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by LadyRosa(f): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2021
sirkonline:

I'm sorry to say, but e no go better for you for that last paragraph. Olosi alakoba. Want somebody to make mistake again.

If your mama no good, use her do money ritual.
Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by Regex: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2021
skywalker240:

Hush child, there are condoms for Women too

No mind am. There are pills too for women. Bastard like am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by Obidiugwu: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Not only Sugar Daddies even Sugar Mummies. Dm us for different type of
Cars at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by thinkmoney(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2021
dederocs:
Nairaland stop all these cheap posts, life is not all about man and woman issues...we need more news on Innovation, creativity, intelligence...this is dumb.
U have valid points my dear.
This kind of posts will always be the top posts for the foreseeable future because many people in the world today, especially Nigeria are mentally average people...what matters to them are this superficial and sensational things. If many of them were to read tech stuffs, they will develop migraine after some few lines
Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by Kaybae(f): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Godbless3:

Including you?
. You made a mistake, though it's a question you asked, but I'm a happily married young woman with kids and for your information I never for once in my life live a "reckless life" so don't insinuating what you don't know to avoid the wrath of God.
Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by Chingykay77(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
GeneralPula:
So she’s justifying, lamenting & still blaming..

The joke is on the guys wasting their time thinking they have GFs..

O shey o!! when pussy yapa
There are 7 continents ,195 countries and most of their citizens are females.........one girl in naija here with pussy wey no dy squirt go kon dy do me shakara . Shior
When i have a Yacht those girls will twerk on it.
Hustle for your money only.
grin
Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by Godbless3(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:
. You made a mistake, though it's a question you asked, but I'm a happily married young woman with kids and for your information I never for once in my life live a "reckless life" so don't insinuating what you don't know to avoid the wrath of God.

If you knew the wrath of God then why did you point a finger at her?
Jesus did come for the sinners.
Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Edusouls:
White women are easy going, honest and at least loves their men, una down here are greedy, stupid, unloving and nagging things becoming a nightmare for una men, no money no love rule set by u calamity Nigerian women pushed men into all sorts of crime to satisfy una insatiable hunger for materialism, no wonder all over the world black women are at the bottom of the choice table, una dey terrible my sister no be small..
Blah blah blah.
Re: Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down by zaxbash: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
E be something
Curious345:
my brother e be things....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / Kemi Olunloyo: Naomi Campbell Is In The Freemason Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.