Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,966 members, 7,866,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager (23392 Views)

Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results / Drogba, 5 others join Rooney & Vieira as 2022 PL Hall of Fame inductees / Wayne Rooney, Patrick Vieira Inducted Into PL 2022 Hall Of Fame (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Geeman2006: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congrats Patrick. Your time at Arsenal gave us much silverware and Joy, now it's just premium tears and despair. But still we move. grin
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by BadEnglish(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
dan761:
. I agree with you he will .

Are you Suffering from Staph.aureus and Infertility? Stop dying in silence .Check Signature Below

Are you, are you, are you normal
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by MrMacinterchi1: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Someone7:
Loved him at Arsenal but Vieira is a poor manager.
have you checked his Cv before make this kind of comment? o di egwu o
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

have you checked his Xv before make this kind of comment? o di egwu o

Have you checked his managerial record before jumping to comment? Abeg move on
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Tolani1122(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Good ,he is a black like me, lolz
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Mikael0407(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
We have had many in the past
Like who?? Name one please
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by phemmyfour: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mikael0407:

Like who?? Name one please
Paul Ince, Rudd Gullit
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Mikael0407(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
Paul Ince, Rudd Gullit
Made a little research on this info. Turns out you were right on Ince (coached Blackburn in 2008) but Gullit was Dutch.
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by phemmyfour: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mikael0407:

Made a little research on this info. Turns out you were right on Ince (coached Blackburn in 2008) but Gullit was Dutch.
What is his colour?
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Mikael0407(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
What is his colour?
He looks very white to me
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by phemmyfour: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mikael0407:

He looks very white to me
Seriously

Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Mikael0407(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
Seriously
Well yes. He probably has some melanin in him but that doesn't change the fact that that's a white man :
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by phemmyfour: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mikael0407:

Well yes. He probably has some melanin in him but that doesn't change the fact that that's a white man :
I don't have energy for this abeg

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Mikael0407(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
I don't have energy for this abeg
I'm not arguing with you tho
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by MrMacinterchi1: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Someone7:

Have you checked his managerial record before jumping to comment? Abeg move on
His CV is the managerial record I'm talking about you this guy . SMH.

Go and read it well and after reading you still fail to see that he's fit to manage a club at Crystal Palace level , then perhaps, you should be the one to move on and form your own football club. Seriously.
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

His CV is the managerial record I'm talking about you this guy . SMH.

Go and read it well and after reading you still fail to see that he's fit to manage a club at Crystal Palace level , then perhaps, you should be the one to move on and form your own football club. Seriously.

Maybe after you learn to go back to your reading and comprehension. I simply said he's not a good coach. 5 game losing streak at Nice. He has only coached 2 clubs in his career, he got sacked at Nice for going more than a month without winning game, 22th place in the farmers league, no trophy won, so what CV is this one talking about? Abi you have another CV that we don't know about?

Mr man stop talking what you don't know about and showing the whole world your ignorance. A simple google search would have helped you
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by MrMacinterchi1: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Someone7:

Maybe after you learn to go back to your reading and comprehension. I simply said he's not a good coach. 5 game losing streak at Nice. He has only coached 2 clubs in his career, he got sacked at Nice for going more than a month without winning game, 22th place in the farmers league, no trophy won, so what CV is this one talking about? Abi you have another CV that we don't know about?

Mr man stop talking what you don't know about and showing the whole world your ignorance. A simple google search would have helped you

LOL, Mr knowledgeable.

Look at where you placed your review panels?
only the negative. Who has not hard his hard time in between good performance and losing streak?
Both best clubs and coaches alike ?
Best coaches get sacked and rehired. and so what.

It's your kind that use mouth to kill off someone's career even before it starts but can't stand the heat if placed on the same spot.
You can place your argument that he's an average coach, perhaps I may agree. still his pedigree is a match with Crystal that's why they hired him .

check this out :

He managed New York City F.C 2016 , who had finished 17th the season prior and led them to second place in the Eastern Conference with the club finishing fourth place overall in his first season.

The next season, they secured second place position in the Eastern Conference and ended overall league runners-up.

2018 , he managed Ligue 1 club Nice securing a seventh place finish in his first season - one place higher than their previous campaign.

Next season 2019/20, he placed fifth, securing a Europa League spot in the process.

Now Mr knowledgeable, Are these facts fake or you choose not to check it out?

You will you have an understanding that someone who had achieved this before has a greater possibility to do it again and a club like Crystal Palace will be much happy to have this kinda progress in their club.

Once again, go and open a club and manage it.
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

LOL, Mr knowledgeable.

Look at where you placed your review panels?
only the negative. Who has not hard his hard time in between good performance and losing streak?
Both best clubs and coaches alike ?
Best coaches get sacked and rehired. and so what.

It's your kind that use mouth to kill off someone's career even before it starts but can't stand the heat if placed on the same spot.
You can place your argument that he's an average coach, perhaps I may agree. still his pedigree is a match with Crystal that's why they hired him .

check this out :

He managed New York City F.C 2016 , who had finished 17th the season prior and led them to second place in the Eastern Conference with the club finishing fourth place overall in his first season.

The next season, they secured second place position in the Eastern Conference and ended overall league runners-up.

2018 , he managed Ligue 1 club Nice securing a seventh place finish in his first season - one place higher than their previous campaign.

Next season 2019/20, he placed fifth, securing a Europa League spot in the process.

Now Mr knowledgeable, Are these facts fake or you choose not to check it out?

You will you have an understanding that someone who had achieved this before has a greater possibility to do it again and a club like Crystal Palace will be much happy to have this kinda progress in their club.

Once again, go and open a club and manage it.

Churning out the excuses I see. Even Buhari will be proud of you. You were talking about what CV again? grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by MrMacinterchi1: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Someone7:

Churning out the excuses I see. Even Buhari will be proud of you. You were talking about what CV again? grin grin

Be logical Oga .

Debunk the facts on the achievements of Patrick or stay mute.
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Be logical Oga .

Debunk the facts on the achievements of Patrick or stay mute.

Speaking of debunking facts. Why not go first and debunk the facts I stated earlier. You were talking of what CV again? grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by MrMacinterchi1: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Someone7:

Speaking of debunking facts. Why not go first and debunk the facts I stated earlier. You were talking of what CV again? grin grin
That's means you accepted the facts as true.
EOD.
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

That's means you accepted the facts as true.
EOD.

Be nice to see the point you've been sweating trying to prove. Still waiting the CV you've been talking. cheesy grin
Re: Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager by MrMacinterchi1: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Someone7:

Be nice to see the point you've been sweating trying to prove. Still waiting the CV you've been talking. cheesy grin
LOL. this bros self
till now u de wait for CV?
even if the hard copies are presented before you , u go still ask. where's the CV.

Wait a little, the CV is coming .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? / Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport / Why Pogba, Lukaku May Not Feature In Manchester Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.