Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate (623 Views)

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets / Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria / UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have 10,000 pounds in the UK for sale from my cousin. Rate is N705 for paying IHS, school fees...

Transaction will be done within the bank hall
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by Or11: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
49cents:
I have 10,000 pounds in the UK for sale from my cousin. Rate is N705 for paying IHS, school fees...

Dodgy stuff
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Dodgy stuff

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

You don't know me and you just conclude.

My account on this nairaland is was not opened yesterday
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by Or11: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
49cents:

Because it sounds dodgy.
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Because it sounds dodgy.

Even within the banking hall lol ..

Nigerians sha
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by Or11: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
49cents:

Even within the banking hall lol ..

Nigerians sha

You trying so hard to convince me that it's real only makes you more dodgy. You must be living in a bubble if you think anyone will believe this crap
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

You trying so hard to convince me that it's real only makes you more dodgy. You must be living in a bubble if you think anyone will believe this crap

Convince for what?? like i have seen your 10 M account balance lol

You don't need the FX so .. kindly ignore the post and move on bro
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by Or11: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
49cents:

Convince for what?? like i have seen your 10 M account balance lol

You don't need the FX so .. kindly ignore the post and move on bro

Lol sorry for bursting the bubble.
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Lol sorry for bursting the bubble.

In fact your mentions are keeping the topic up on the list and for that I am grateful bro
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by Or11: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
49cents:

In fact your mentions are keeping the topic up on the list and for that I am grateful bro

Good they can see "DODGY" grin grin
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Good they can see "DODGY" grin grin

It's like dodgy is a new word you are flaunting...lol....we should hang out sometime...not for pounds because it would have been sold off by then
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by Or11: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
49cents:

It's like dodgy is a new word you are flaunting...lol....we should hang out sometime...not for pounds because it would have been sold off by then

Sure we can hang out if they go give you visa enter Europe cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Sure we can hang out if they go give you visa enter Europe cheesy cheesy

Lol. Have no travel plans. My business is based here
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by Or11: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
49cents:

Lol. Have no travel plans. My business is based here

You need to work in your business approach, it gives out the wrong signal... DODGY grin grin
Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

You need to work in your business approach, it gives out the wrong signal... DODGY grin grin

It takes a dogby fellow to know one lol

(1) (Reply)

... / BREAKING NEWS: Facebook Changes Its Name / 300 Usd Paypal Funds Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.