Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Seun Hypocrisy—picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Hypocrisy—picture (1342 Views)

Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War / Tinubu’s Breathtaking Hypocrisy - Shaka Momodu / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Hypocrisy—picture by Investigative: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
I came across this tweet and all I can say is that hypocrisy is embedded In this guy

crude oil is the only reason he don’t want others to leave Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by lilvicky68(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion.. whether useless or useful..

6 Likes

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by mountmoriah(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion.. whether useless or useful..
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by CodeTemplar: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why are Africans scared to produce what they consume? Everybody believes in some form of shortcut including Seun. Let every region be productive and pay a token to the FG as against the FG grabbing regional resources and giving back a token.
This grabbing of resources is why a state will hide and ignore resources in the state and go after easy oil money.
If not for this grabbing system, Sokoto state muslims have no business focusing on ND oil under predominantly Christians to the point of trying to using it for mosque construction just to spite Christians.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by IamCookie(f): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
How hypocritical?! Things cannot be done that way. What about the efforts and resources everyone(stakeholders) has put into the discovery of oil... Someone once said , " the love of possession is a disease with them" - Donald Sutherland-Dirty Sexy Money , Season 1.
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by SUPERPACK: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
What he said is same thing Nnamdi Azikiwe said during the 1953 constitutional conference when the north wanted to leave the union, he also mentioned how the other parts of the country will survive, but there was no oil then..

3 Likes

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by ejanla077: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nairaland is basesbon hypocrisy of the owner and mod...

Nairaland thrive based on Christian bias and Igbo hatred

2 Likes

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
If he really said that.. then he's really myopic.

His type will fail woefully in governance. From the comments he's indirectly against fiscal restructuring because such arrangement will empower the region to control their fortune.

1 Like

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by laiperi: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why do some of us look for just about anything to PhD? Pull him down anyway you can.

Just for those without memories, too young and those of us that were dreamers then:

We supported Affirmative Action for Northerners.

We welcomed everyone from anywhere into the West and treated them better as strangers looking for opportunities among us.

Lagos gba Ole, o gba Ole.

When anyone arrived in Lagos at dawn, before dusk, he will be clothed, fed and given a place to sleep.

In those days, it was called commonwealth.

Yes, the rich and the wealthy accommodated the hungry and the desperate.

Today, these ingrates will puck in your face if you mentioned it. Even brag they rose from the streets sacking up and tenants to landlords.

When Awolowo free Education and Jakande Low Income Housing came, All Nigerians we're entitled.

How many millionaires or intellectuals made it outside West? If their villages were conducive for wealth, they won't leave. Go West Young Man Go West.

Midwest was part of the West.

Seun, I don't know him, probably came from the part of the Country where parents preached to all that the way a free born is born, so is a slave.

Western Youths are today shaking their heads wondering how naive their parents were!
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't think the seun realises it isn't fair to Niger Delta who have been killed since 1956 while getting oil pollution and cancer in return

It isn't fair for zamfara to be hoarding their gold and eating Niger Delta wealth
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by illicit(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Before oil

Did the ss not share other regions resources
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by Born2Breed(f): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Someone wrote "the resources everyone invested in discovery crude oil" what a myopic comment from a buffoon.

Educate yourselves on crude oil discovery in Nigeria and you will be properly enlightened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by babyfaceafrica: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
His opinion
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by Epositive(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is one of the problems attached to popularity and celebrity status, you can't just give your opinions in peace.
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by AfonjaMuslim: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun is a Yoruba fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by Muna4real(f): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
IamCookie:
How hypocritical?! Things cannot be done that way. What about the efforts and resources everyone(stakeholders) has put into the discovery of oil... Someone once said , " the love of possession is a disease with them" - Donald Sutherland-Dirty Sexy Money , Season 1.

What do you mean? Have they not enjoyed the efforts they have put into the discovery of oil? Haven't you heard that they own all the oil wells in the south? Should we show you the board directors and Managers of nnpc? All northerners. They enjoyed the oil more than the owners of the oil and it's enough. They should go and find something else to live by while we enjoy our oil. Thank you.
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by skywalker240(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
I agree with you here, that guy is a serious hypocrite

He created a thread discouraging secessionist intentions, but his Mods are always quick to move Nnamdi Kanu threads to front page

2 Likes

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by skywalker240(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Born2Breed:
Someone wrote "the resources everyone invested in discovery crude oil" what a myopic comment from a buffoon.

Educate yourselves on crude oil discovery in Nigeria and you will be properly enlightened.
Buffoon is a compliment to that individual, he's worst

1 Like

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by leofab(f): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by ejanla077: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
laiperi:
Why do some of us look for just about anything to PhD? Pull him down anyway you can.

Just for those without memories, too young and those of us that were dreamers then:

We welcomed everyone from anywhere into the West and treated them better as strangers looking for opportunities among us.

When anyone arrived in Lagos at dawn, before dusk, he will be clothed, fed and given a place to sleep.

Today, these ingrates will puck in your face if you mentioned it. Even brag they rose from the streets sacking up and tenants to landlords.

When Awolowo free Education and Jakande Low Income Housing came, All Nigerians we're entitled.

How many millionaires or intellectuals made it outside West? If their villages were conducive for wealth, they won't leave. Go West Young Man Go West.

Seun, I don't know him, probably came from the part of the Country where parents preached to all that the way a free born is born, so is a slave.

Western Youths are today shaking their heads wondering how naive their parents were!

Shut up if u have nothing to say.. How is the op pulling him down..

If his own word is used to pull him down then he should stop speaking publicly...

Get sense na please

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by mrvitalis(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
IamCookie:
Which effort ? Where u part of the eastern zone ?

1 Like

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by mrvitalis(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
IamCookie:
Which effort ? Where u part of the eastern zone ? [sup][/sup]
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by StreetFight: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Investigative:
I came across this tweet and all I can say is that hypocrisy is embedded In this guy

crude oil is the only reason he don’t want others to leave Nigeria

Hypertension go kill you ooooo
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by StreetFight: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
ejanla077:

Shut up if u have nothing to say.. How is the op pulling him down..

If his own word is used to pull him down then he should stop speaking publicly...

Get sense na please

When are you creating your own Forum and registering your family members?
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by IamCookie(f): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Muna4real:

What do you mean? Have they not enjoyed the efforts they have put into the discovery of oil? Haven't you heard that they own all the oil wells in the south? Should we show you the board directors and Managers of nnpc? All northerners. They enjoyed the oil more than the owners of the oil and it's enough. They should go and find something else to live by while we enjoy our oil. Thank you.

I appreciate the fact that you knew efforts were put into it, unlike mrvitalis. I agree that they enjoyed it more but the leadership in the SS have shortchanged the people based on corruption , otherwise it's development would have been more than what we are seeing now. I am also from one of the oil producing state tho.
Bayelsa state is next in line to presenting MD, NDDC ... let's watch what happens in few years to come. Large scale corruption!* There are issues with Fiscal federalism especially the 13% derivation(too small) and also agree woth your submission , that the oil blocs should be given to the people who own the land. Itz just that many a times when something belongs to you, you feel u are not obligated to pay or give returns to noone
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by mrvitalis(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
IamCookie:

I appreciate the fact that you knew efforts were put into it, unlike mrvitalis. I agree that they enjoyed it more but the leadership in the SS have shortchanged the people based on corruption , otherwise it's development would have been more than what we are seeing now. I am also from one of the oil producing state tho.
Bayelsa state is next in line to presenting MD, NDDC ... let's watch what happens in few years to come. Large scale corruption!* There are issues with Fiscal federalism especially the 13% derivation(too small) and also agree woth your submission , that the oil blocs should be given to the people who own the land. Itz just that many a times when something belongs to you, you feel u are not obligated to pay or give returns to noone
How did the northern region contribute in searching for oil in the eastern region abeg tell me na I want to know

Was the federal government in charge of resources then abi regional government
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by IamCookie(f): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

How did the northern region contribute in searching for oil in the eastern region abeg tell me na I want to know

Was the federal government in charge of resources then abi regional government

The Oil boom era (output rose rapidly) was during whose administration ? ... The person in charge was even quoted to have said that Nigeria's problem isn't about money but how to spend it.
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by frankyychiji(f): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2021
laiperi:

Lagos was former federal capital.
I hope you know what I mean.
Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by mrvitalis(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2021
IamCookie:

The Oil boom era (output rose rapidly) was during whose administration ? ... The person in charge was even quoted to have said that Nigeria's problem isn't about money but how to spend it.
Oil boom and oil exploration are the same thing ?

How did northern money contribute to oil exploration in the eastern region simple

1 Like

Re: Seun Hypocrisy—picture by oneolajire(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Don't mind that CHRISTIAN ATHIEST. He only respects the god of the muslims. The oath on his muslim page testifies.

He is saying so because the fulani herdsmen all over Nigeria have shared their cattle with him, that's why he wants the oil to be continuously shared.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Storms Nottingham In Protest- Pictures / Have You Noticed That It Is Only Igbo News That Excites Nigerians? / US Group Writes Washington On State Sponsored Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.